Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mickie vs Melina

Go down 
+3
Paul Wyatt
Dead
The Sexy Vixen
7 posters

Mickie or Melina
Mickie
Mickie vs Melina Vote_lcap 67% Mickie vs Melina Vote_rcap
 67%  [ 6 ]
Melina
Mickie vs Melina Vote_lcap 33% Mickie vs Melina Vote_rcap
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Mickie vs Melina Empty
PostSubject: Mickie vs Melina   Mickie vs Melina EmptySun 28 Jun 2009, 2:29 am

who is the better all around performer? Friendly debate, guys....which means no flaming or else i'll be handing out warnings. So, please be civilized.

and i'll save you the trouble, Dead: "They both suck" smile
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Mickie vs Melina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie vs Melina   Mickie vs Melina EmptySun 28 Jun 2009, 2:49 am

aww, well arent you just the sweetest....lol
Back to top Go down

Mickie vs Melina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie vs Melina   Mickie vs Melina EmptySun 28 Jun 2009, 12:24 pm

Well, though I hate the divas too Dead, you must admit these two or the better overall performers in the Divas Division.

I'm gonna have to go with Mickie here. She's got more wrestling skill and entertainment value than Melina does.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Mickie vs Melina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie vs Melina   Mickie vs Melina EmptySun 28 Jun 2009, 12:44 pm

Before I answer the question, I want to know what's your definition of 'overall performer,' Vix?
Back to top Go down

Mickie vs Melina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie vs Melina   Mickie vs Melina EmptySun 28 Jun 2009, 12:49 pm

Overall performer.. from what I'm guessing, meaning.. who has the best skills overall.. lol. That includes mic and ring skills, crowd reaction, and entertainment value.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Mickie vs Melina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie vs Melina   Mickie vs Melina EmptySun 28 Jun 2009, 12:59 pm

Perhaps, but Divas are put on a different pedestal, so I want see how she defines best overall since this is her question.
Back to top Go down

Mickie vs Melina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie vs Melina   Mickie vs Melina EmptySun 28 Jun 2009, 1:18 pm

Well, I was just saying the normal definition.. hoping to clear things up.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Mickie vs Melina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie vs Melina   Mickie vs Melina EmptySun 28 Jun 2009, 1:20 pm

This was a hard one, both are great. But I have to go with Melina, lately I been seeing some new stuff with her and I havent really seen anything new with Mickie.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82

Mickie vs Melina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie vs Melina   Mickie vs Melina EmptySun 28 Jun 2009, 1:30 pm

New and not new stuff doesn't make a difference on who's the better all around performer.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Mickie vs Melina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie vs Melina   Mickie vs Melina EmptySun 28 Jun 2009, 1:31 pm

Hands down Mickie James, their shouldn't have been a comparison. Mickie is WAY above Melina in wrestling skills, Mickie is slightly over rated while Melina is VERY over rated as a wrestler. Mickie is very diverse, she could play face & Heel without a problem, i had issue's believing Melina was face.....she seems so fake.

Also Melina is such an awefull wrestler sometimes (well compared to how great her marks make herself and how great she herself thinks she is....she has such a huge ego). If the spotlight isn't on her or she's not the center of attention, she wrestles crap, Melina can't just go out and "Wrestle" because everytime she does their needs to be a storyline because her matches...well usuall tell some sort of Story. Mickie could just go out and wrestle her usual sluggish matches.

Yes i said Sluggish...which in reality is really her style. Muche like how lita had this sloppyness to her wrestling, Katie Lea has her akward way of wrestling and Melina's matches look as choreographed as a dance number.....Mickie has this sluggish style.....which doesn't bother me as much as Melina's wrestling.

I guess my choice is pretty obvious.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Mickie vs Melina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie vs Melina   Mickie vs Melina EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 12:04 am

NCD Punk wrote:
Before I answer the question, I want to know what's your definition of 'overall performer,' Vix?

hell if I know

according to everyone I dont know shit about wrestling so i'm keeping my thoughts to myself.

'overall performer' means whatever you want it to mean.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Mickie vs Melina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie vs Melina   Mickie vs Melina EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 12:38 am

Mickie is the total package Mickie can wrestle can talk on the mic and has carisma melina has worked on her ring skills but mickie is way out of her league
Back to top Go down

Mickie vs Melina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie vs Melina   Mickie vs Melina EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 12:54 am

Hmmm this is a tough one!
I would have to say Mickie.
She's veryy smexy.
xD
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Mickie vs Melina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie vs Melina   Mickie vs Melina EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 5:27 pm

Mickie is boring, blah and acts like a retard with her bouncing and overall annoyance. She can't carry for shit, but she can at least look on par with stronger workers (Trish, Beth). She can be very sloppy in her deliverance of wrestling moves, but she's a good striker.

Melina is boring, blah and refuses to accept that people only care when her legs are open. Then again, when even her biggest fan is going on about how impossible it is to watch her now.. She can't carry for shit and a lot of times her matches have a "Well, only if I can win, then I will do my best!" feel to them. I know I would be fucking pissed if I had 2159763468 matches with Maria, but Melina did nothing her "veteran" or "good worker" reputation claims it is.

I went with Mickie. She's had more better than par matches than Melina.. Even though I think they are both terribly overrated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mickie vs Melina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie vs Melina   Mickie vs Melina Empty

Back to top Go down

Mickie vs Melina
Page 1 of 1