Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kurt say he not sign again unless jeff go

Go down 
+2
The LL Father
nitro girl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female
Number of posts : 611
Favorite WWE Wrestler : chris jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : layla/ maryse/ rosa mendez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : sting
Favorite TNA Knockout : velvet sky
Registration date : 2008-10-23

kurt say he not sign again unless jeff go Empty
PostSubject: kurt say he not sign again unless jeff go   kurt say he not sign again unless jeff go EmptyTue 21 Jul 2009, 12:38 am

cheer here u go

In an update to the developing Jeff Jarrett/TNA situation, The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Kurt Angle was overheard telling people at the [color:a5ca=blue !important][color:a5ca=blue !important]house [color:a5ca=blue !important]show in Winston-Salem, NC this past Saturday night that he will NOT sign a new TNA contract if Jeff Jarrett remains in control of creative. He furthered his comments by saying that he wants control of the booking team and that if he does not receive such control he will not re-sign with TNA when his contract expires in the fall.
The current booking plans that are in place are expected to last throughout the next several weeks, and it's interesting to note that plans to have a Jarrett/Eric Young feud have been scrapped.
Many [color:a5ca=blue !important][color:a5ca=blue !important]backstage are said to be in total agreement with Kurt Angle as they are unhappy with the way Jarrett has been booking TNA TV for quite sometime now. The only ones in the company who are siding with Jarrett in this matter are those who have been [color:a5ca=blue !important][color:a5ca=blue !important]die [color:a5ca=blue !important]hard Jarrett supporters from the very beginning.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: kurt say he not sign again unless jeff go   kurt say he not sign again unless jeff go EmptyTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:55 am

i agree someone else needs to be in control of creative..cos *i dont know if he has been since he created tna* but since jarrett has been in control...esp over the last few weeks it has blown
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: kurt say he not sign again unless jeff go   kurt say he not sign again unless jeff go EmptyTue 21 Jul 2009, 1:16 pm

I hate to go outside the Box, but isn't Jeff Jarret the Owner of TNA... or is it that Dixie chick, but anyways.. if Kurt doesn't like the way shit is being rolled into a joint... leave!
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
CWL91
ROH World Champion
ROH World Champion
CWL91

Male
Number of posts : 927
Job/hobbies : I'm a fucking diplomat.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Morrison
Chris Jericho
Edge
Santino Marella
Zack Ryder
Charlie Haas
CM Punk
Low Ki

Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Nattie Neidhart
Katie Lea
Mickie James
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
AJ Styles
James Storm
Homicide
Doug Williams
Brian Kendrick
Young Bucks

Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Hamada
Sarita
Taylor Wilde

Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: kurt say he not sign again unless jeff go   kurt say he not sign again unless jeff go EmptyTue 21 Jul 2009, 1:57 pm

The title is misleading. Kurt will only go if Jarrett is still head of the creative team. That is not so hard for Jarrett to give up, as he could spend more time with his family and stuff.

And of course people are gonna take Kurt Angle's side, why would Jeff Jarrett think there is no repercussions with dating a recently split Karen Angle? He should have thought that over seeing as her ex husband is your top dog in the company.
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: kurt say he not sign again unless jeff go   kurt say he not sign again unless jeff go EmptyWed 22 Jul 2009, 6:04 pm

Stay Jeff please....................i dont want to see Kurts fugly ass on my tv
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: kurt say he not sign again unless jeff go   kurt say he not sign again unless jeff go EmptyWed 22 Jul 2009, 6:29 pm

Honestly, I think the TNA product would benefit from Kurt not being there. It wasn't until that asshole showed up did things get bad. I mean, TNA had it's ups and downs, like any fed, but why else has the booking been so goddamn bad since Sept/Oct 06? Everyone HAS to revolve about Kurt Angle other than the Knockouts, but even that is fading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kurt say he not sign again unless jeff go   kurt say he not sign again unless jeff go Empty

Back to top Go down

kurt say he not sign again unless jeff go
Page 1 of 1