Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Psycho ever?

Go down 
5 posters

Who Betta?
Victoria/Tara
Best Psycho ever? Vote_lcap 71% Best Psycho ever? Vote_rcap
 71%  [ 5 ]
Mickie James
Best Psycho ever? Vote_lcap 14% Best Psycho ever? Vote_rcap
 14%  [ 1 ]
Luna Vachon
Best Psycho ever? Vote_lcap 14% Best Psycho ever? Vote_rcap
 14%  [ 1 ]
Daffney
Best Psycho ever? Vote_lcap 0% Best Psycho ever? Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Best Psycho ever? Empty
PostSubject: Best Psycho ever?   Best Psycho ever? EmptySun 26 Jul 2009, 1:39 pm

In this new post, I'll be taking a look at the WWE Divas and TNA Knockouts (past and present) and checking into their characters/gimmicks, to hopefully come to a conclusion of who does the role better than all the rest.

Starting off is the gimmick of Resident Psycho, which, granted, has been a role portrayed by quite a few different women involved within the two main wrestling companies. So, let's take a look at these ladies and see how well they portrayed their given character gimmick.

Luna Vachon
It has to be said, that Luna can be looked upon as being WWE's original psycho. Of course, there were alternative looking women in the company at the same time as Luna, for example Sensational Sherri, but, none of them were really looked upon as having any kind of psychotic tendencies to their personas. Luna, on the other hand, started out her career back in 1985 as one half of 'The Daughters Of Darkness', in which she paired up with Winona Littleheart (then known as 'The Lock') and the two of them each shaved one half of their head. This would be the first step Luna took towards her psychotic gimmick that would make her well known in later years.

It was during Luna's WWF career that she would show her full charisma as a psychotic heel, getting into vicious feuds, originally with Sensational Sherri and Alundra Blayze and later on with Sable in which she cut brilliant promo's on her opponents, sneering and growling down the microphone in an insane and bizarre way that only drove her character to an even more memorable point.

Unfortunately, Luna never captured the WWF women's title which she had strived to claim since debuting with the company, BUT, no doubt, her crazy antics and outrageous gimmick make her a firm contender for best psycho on this list.

Victoria/Tara
Everyone who ever watched women's wrestling from July 2002 onwards will remember the prominant role that Victoria had within the WWE back then. Her feud with Trish Stratus let her show her in-ring skills, while the gimmick she was given to work with allowed her creative character abilities to be shown. Not only was the opening line to her theme song at this time, "Yes, I've lost my mind", but Victoria would walk out to the stage and clasp her hands to the sides of her head in a psychotic pose.

Victoria was also given a succesful trigger for her character to play off of in the shape of the very popular Trish Stratus, which only boosted her character traits. While other divas like Molly Holly, Ivory, Lita etc. had simply done in-ring battle with Trish, Victoria was one of the divas that was put into an actual angle with her. This angle saw Victoria deliver one of the first chair shots to Trish, saw both of them compete in a hardcore match at Survivor Series 2002 and also a chicago street fight on Raw - which brought out the best in both ladies.

Victoria was also given a crazy partner in the form of Steven Richards, which only served to create a bigger and better character for both of them. Unfortunately, once Victoria had finished her run as psycho against Trish Stratus, she was turned face and lost a lot of her character in the long run. Turning her back to a heel diva, who was placed in comedic, nonesensical roles towards the end of her WWE career didn't do much for her either. Lisa Marie Varon portrays psycho well, as she is proving in her new role within TNA as Knockout, Tara.

Mickie James
Mickie James first entered the WWE as a fan of the ever-popular Trish Stratus (a role that has been played out far too much), and when Trish failed to return Mickie's obsessive love, Mickie turned psychotic and attacked her idol instead. While Luna and Victoria were more mentally psychotic characters, Mickie James was sexually psychotic - her role was that of being so obsessed with Trish that it became a lesbian-obsession role. It was an angle to the psycho role that had never really been done before and as with the two ladies mentioned previously, Mickie portrayed it well.

Not only did she attack Trish Stratus, but due to Ashley Massaro becoming friendly with Trish, Mickie constantly launched herself at the diva search winner, even kidnapping her and presenting her inside a large wrapped gift box to Trish.

However, Mickie's role would soon be classified null and void as psycho due to the fans no longer booing her and this instead brought her up the ranks as a face diva - a role that Mickie has played ever since, and once again, very successfully.

Daffney
Whilst in WCW, Daffney was never really considered as psychotic - just alternative/gothic. Since coming to TNA, she has been involved in an angle alongside Dr. Stevie & Raven as part of the psychotically demented group which at one point featured Abyss. Daffney's make-up and mannerisms (along with her trademark scream), do give her a wild and different character to the rest of the TNA Knockouts and make her stand out as TNA's resident psycho.

While Victoria has participated in hardcore matches and such in WWE, Daffney faced off against Taylor Wilde in a 10,000 tacks match not so long ago that just proved how far this lady is willing to take her character. It is early days for Daffney's TNA career, so I'm hoping she takes this gimmick to a whole new level within the next few months.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Best Psycho ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Psycho ever?   Best Psycho ever? EmptySun 26 Jul 2009, 2:27 pm

I will never forget the first time I saw Luna. Bam Bam was facing my Scotty and Luna came down to the ring. Razor gave a very clear look of "What the hell..?" look at Luna. It was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Best Psycho ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Psycho ever?   Best Psycho ever? EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 5:24 am

im gonna go with Victoria. i loved her psycho gimmick.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Best Psycho ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Psycho ever?   Best Psycho ever? EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 6:45 am

Mickie was more of an obsessed/scorned lover than a psycho

Victoria was like "i'll rip your arm off and beat you with it!"

Like mickie once said, "that bitch is CRAZY!"
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Best Psycho ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Psycho ever?   Best Psycho ever? EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:38 am

victoria for me
but all others were pretty good
but also as vix said. Mickie isnt really a pyshco...more of an obssesed fan...we have tons of those
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Psycho ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Psycho ever?   Best Psycho ever? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Psycho ever?
Page 1 of 1