Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cm punk say wwe has not competition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female
Number of posts : 611
Favorite WWE Wrestler : chris jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : layla/ maryse/ rosa mendez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : sting
Favorite TNA Knockout : velvet sky
Registration date : 2008-10-23

cm punk say wwe has not competition Empty
PostSubject: cm punk say wwe has not competition   cm punk say wwe has not competition EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 5:31 pm

cheer i finds this:

The UK Sun recently interviewed CM Punk and the following are some highlights:
"There are four guys I've never even locked up with in the WWE yet, who I'd love to face, they are [color:c530=#900][color:c530=#900 !important][color:c530=#900 !important]Undertaker, John Cena, Triple H and Shawn Michaels, so any of them from the active roster. Older guys, I'd have to say Ricky Steamboat or Harley Race in their prime are two of my favourites."
"I honestly don't know why, I was confused when Ken got let go, I'm unsure if it was down to his injuries or what. [color:c530=#900][color:c530=#900 !important][color:c530=#900 !important]Umaga's the same and I really don't know why they were let go. It's a personal thing and I don't like to ask things like that, I'm not a gossipy guy, so it's nothing I really get involved in at all."
"Not that I should shed light on my personal life, but I've just recently stayed at (Samoa) Joe's house in Florida for a few nights, we just hung out, never mentioned [color:c530=#900][color:c530=#900 !important][color:c530=#900 !important]wrestling and relaxed. He's still my best friend. It's awesome to just chill out and relax by the pool that way."
No, I'd not jump ship, this is the place to be, nowhere comes close and I'm happy here. We don't really have any competition and if you want to be a top class professional [color:c530=#900][color:c530=#900 !important][color:c530=#900 !important]wrestler in the US you have to be working for the WWE."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cm punk say wwe has not competition   cm punk say wwe has not competition EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 5:55 pm

Well he's right.

WWE has no competition.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: cm punk say wwe has not competition   cm punk say wwe has not competition EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 6:06 pm

And that is why they don't need to improve their product.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cm punk say wwe has not competition   cm punk say wwe has not competition EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 6:24 pm

And that is why they will continue to deliver shitty Monday Night Raw's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cm punk say wwe has not competition   cm punk say wwe has not competition EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 6:26 pm

And that is why I watch Indy wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cm punk say wwe has not competition   cm punk say wwe has not competition Empty

Back to top Go down

cm punk say wwe has not competition
Page 1 of 1