Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff Empty
PostSubject: Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff   Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff EmptySat 01 Aug 2009, 1:27 pm

Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff MilaKunis1
Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff Mila_kunis_01_header
Mila Kunis
or
Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff Lindsay_lohan_jeremy_piven_party
Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff LindsayLohan-intro
Lindsey Lohan
or
Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff Hilary-duff
Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff Hilary_duff-1-material_girls
Hilary Duff
or
Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff Haylie-duff
Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff Haylie-duff-picture-3
Haylie Duff

Personally I am gonna pick Mila Kunis who I think is hotter then all 3 by miles and also a better actress then all 3 by miles.

Who do you guys got?
Back to top Go down
CWL91
ROH World Champion
ROH World Champion
CWL91

Male
Number of posts : 927
Job/hobbies : I'm a fucking diplomat.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Morrison
Chris Jericho
Edge
Santino Marella
Zack Ryder
Charlie Haas
CM Punk
Low Ki

Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Nattie Neidhart
Katie Lea
Mickie James
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
AJ Styles
James Storm
Homicide
Doug Williams
Brian Kendrick
Young Bucks

Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Hamada
Sarita
Taylor Wilde

Registration date : 2009-06-15

Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff   Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff EmptySat 01 Aug 2009, 1:56 pm

Mila Kunis. She is the best looking IMO, and I liked her role on That 70's Show. Pretty much everyone on that show was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff   Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff EmptySat 01 Aug 2009, 2:08 pm

CP Munk wrote:

Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff Lindsay_lohan_jeremy_piven_party

this just screams "COME FUCK ME"
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff   Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff EmptySat 01 Aug 2009, 3:31 pm

WOW!!!! Lindsay Lohan needs to lay off of the drugs like now :coke:

She looks terrible and I cannot take her seriously as a actress anymore.

She was at her best when Meangirls came out, she had meat on her bones and looked so hott...

Hilary Duff is so skinny as well, WTF happened to her?

Haylie Duff will never be Hilary lol

Mila Kunis wins, she is so hott and hilarious. No competition at all.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff   Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff EmptySat 01 Aug 2009, 3:36 pm

booooooooooobies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff   Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff EmptySat 01 Aug 2009, 10:42 pm

I like Haylie most... but that nose kills it for me... so i'd have to go with Mila.
Back to top Go down
__KiLLeR__
Midcarder
Midcarder
__KiLLeR__

Male
Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff   Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff EmptySat 01 Aug 2009, 10:44 pm

Mila Kunis by far is the hottest of all of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff   Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff Empty

Back to top Go down

Which girl do you like more Mila Kunis or Lindsey Lohan or Hilary Duff or Haylie Duff
Page 1 of 1