Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you think of the last movie you watched?

Go down 
+37
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
Starship Pain
Eric
Shimmer Mark
VLG.
X
CWL91
StratusScherzinger
Queen Mintz
Sticky!!
inspiron
pokemon fan
Lauren
LiE
Venom
ilikewwe11
FantasiaFangbanger
Bone Breaker
Paul Wyatt
King Silva
angelmessiah
MVPGFX
KJ
Jordan H.
Angelwilliamsfan
Killswitch
C.O.C.O
sarcy
janine
The Sexy Vixen
.BMTH
Did You Miss Her?
Princess Keri
KTV-Time
MkGtOmEr
Mia
Blue Ryder
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 6:32 pm

Jordan H wrote:
The Town: garbage. Plot predictable, tried to hard at being a macho blue-collar crime flick, boring. Bad movie, wouldn't recommend it.

I liked that movie [B+] so I am kinda surprised you hated it so much. What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 478927

And yeah CP True Grit was good but I think you liked it more than I did.

I last saw Devil.

It was a short movie but it was fun to watch with my family since we each picked different people who were the devil. I got it right though. I won't spoil it but there are 5 people locked in an elevator and one of them is the devil who starts to kill them off one by one! Not the best movie and of course not really well acted but good enough for a Saturday night and it was better that we all watched it together.

I guess I will give Devil a 71/100.

Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 11:16 pm

I watched Just Go With It I really liked this movie it was a great Adam Sandler movie ain't seen one that made me laugh this much in a long time I really liked it.

I ordered sucker punch and I quit watching it a hour into it lost my intrest quick and got too bizzare for me to care for.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptySun 10 Jul 2011, 5:40 pm

Horrible Bosses

Another hilarious adult comedy. Very funny. I loved th elittle guy, Dale. He is such a moron.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptySun 10 Jul 2011, 8:21 pm

Biutiful

I liked it for the most part [Bardem did really well].

The part with the dead people was very sad as were other parts of the film.

I think my rating for Biutiful would be 83/100.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptySun 17 Jul 2011, 2:23 pm

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART TWO.

I CRIED. OKAY. I CRIED. IT WAS IN 3D IT WAS SO AMAZING AND MY CHILDHOOD IS NOW OVER. JFGBSKJFBGSKJFBGJKS.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 10:18 am

Tranformers 3:

Boring, i was bored by it. The story sucked and all the focus was on the 3D, gosh it was a waste of time and my damn money.

Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 6:35 pm

Sucker Punch!

It blew my fucking mind!!! I loved it!! Jamie Chung is my favorite actress now. I fucking loved her as, "Amber". I loved all the characters, Blue was an amazing bad guy, I loved his musical performance. This movie was awesome! I'd watch it 1000 times.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 8:26 pm

Glad you loved it tank. I loved it too. I liked Vanessa Hudgens though <3
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 8:29 pm

I liked her, until she snitched! Then I hated her, because what happened to Abmer was all Vanessa's fault!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 9:54 pm

well she paid for it in the end lol
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 9:59 pm

Midnight in Paris.

It was a fabulous film, especially for writers. Loved it.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptySat 23 Jul 2011, 9:14 pm

Watched Battle: Los Angeles, a few hours ago.

Good action, but a very weak plot. Things kinda go right into a chaotic state almost as soon as it starts.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 7:02 pm

Captain fucking America is what i saw today and it was a great movie.

but the bigger story is I SAW THE AVENGERS TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!! It looks amazing. Everyone must go see it. May 2012, folks. Go see it!!!
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 8:43 pm

I just got back from watching Captain America. I thought it was a good movie. I think it's the second best superhero movie of the summer (behind X-Men First Class). I was pleasantly surprised about how good it was.

On a side note.....Personally, I am not a big fan of 3D movies. So I'm getting kind of tired of every single movie I wanna see being in 3D. However, it is obviously very popular. Is there not some way it can be done without having to wear those stupid 3D glasses?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 9:21 pm

there's special tvs i think scott...but i agree. i'm tired of every movie being in 3D...

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 10:08 pm

Yeah my family and I denied Harry Potter of 9 more dollars from us yesterday when we went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2 in standard version.

And I didn't miss 3D at all really. I could only see a couple of parts where it would have helped [roller coaster and some of the battle scenes] but it would not be worth 9 more dollars for the 3 of us so fuck them.. Rolling Eyes The movie was great but some parts I was confused on [since I never read the books after the 1st]. But I knew most of the stuff and enjoyed it for the most part.

I would give Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2 a 92/100.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011, 7:33 pm

Like Silva, the last filmed I watched was Harry Potter 7.2

I must say, it was amazing. A lot of the sequences were so well done, it was a fine way to close the book. It is easily the closest film in the series to the book, and I think it was the best because of that.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 4:05 am

I last saw Crazy, Stupid, Love.

I liked it a lot. I thought it was great and most of the actors I enjoy. The twist ending was pretty good too I wasn't thinking of that..

I would give the film an 85/100.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 12:57 am

Just went to see Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

Things got a little slow in the middle, but overall, I fucking loved it.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011, 2:26 am

The last movie I saw was The Help.

I saw it with my family. I enjoyed it. Viola Davis and Octavia Spencer are getting early Oscar buzz so far so I hope they get them come award time. I really liked a lot of the actresses performances in the movie. Octavia and Sissy Spacek [sp?] were my favorites. The movie had some sad scenes and some funny parts so I would recommend it.

My rating for The Help is a 88/100.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011, 12:21 am

^ i hope to see that sometime soon.

The Phantom Racer- syfy movie, lots of blood. pretty interesting plot . hopefully it comes on again so i can see the ending.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011, 3:48 am

You should see it Mia I think you will like it. smile
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptySun 21 Aug 2011, 4:32 pm

The Unborn, great movie. Personally, id give it a 5 out of 5
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptySun 21 Aug 2011, 11:46 pm

30 minutes or less

it was meh. Not that funny. Glad i didnt pay to see it.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011, 8:49 pm

Jurassic Park
The Lost World: Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park 3

all get 5/5 from me
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011, 1:45 am

The Green Hornet

5/5
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011, 2:50 am

Fight Club. Loved it.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011, 3:19 am

We dont talk about Fight Club though, lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011, 4:34 am

Green Lantern

i went into this thinking it was gonna suck, mainly cause Ryan Reynolds is more of a comedian and its weird seeing comedians playing superheroes. Blake Lively is freaking attractive as hell, id give this a 5/5
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 8:56 pm

Contagion

I thought it was a good movie. This was my last movie I saw at the theater and it broke a month+ drought I had which is unusual. It had a ton of great actors/actresses in it and for the most part was great. There was one pushy bitch that annoying the hell out of me in the beginning parts of the movie so it sorta sucked how that turned out.. I thought the 'prom' scene was pretty nice. It would suck to be quarantined from the outside world and miss so much as a teenager so at least Matt Damon's character did that for his daughter. I would would recommend the movie though. Most of these movies that juggle a lot of characters/plots seem to be films I like. Of course there are some that suck but I would count this in the better category.

My rating for Contagion would be an 85/100.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 9:11 pm

127 Hours.......meh.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 9:52 pm

FINALLY watched 10,000 BC... shit is trash. THANK GOD I didn't pay to see it. It was late and nothing else was on.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 9:53 pm

LOL

Contagion was seen by me a week ago I was just lazy to type up my response to it.

I've since seen Thor and The Roommate on DVD.

Thor was cool in all but I was expecting more. I like Natalie Portman though and Marvel movies in general. I was never a big fan of Thor so some of the characters were pretty new to me but the graphics were nice and of course Thor's in the upcoming Avengers movie and I'm sure there will be sequels to this movie. Again I liked it but I guess I was expecting it to be better than it was?

My rating for Thor is an 82/100.

The Roommate was nothing special but I just got done watching it since it is due back to my library tomorrow! Basically the roommate to Minka Kelly was crazy as fuck and wanted to be with her and or be her! The actors/actresses in the movie were not any you're likely to see winning Academy Awards anytime soon [if at all] so yeah...

My rating for The Roommate is a 60/100.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 10:06 pm

Contagion looks good.

Never had any interest in Thor.

Don't remember enough of the trailers of The Roommate.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 9:50 pm

Hellbound: Hellraiser 2 - 5/5
Hellraiser 3: Hell on Earth - 5/5
Hellraiser: Hellworld - 2/5
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 1:39 am

District 9

Started out kinda slow and boring, but picked up towards the middle. 3/5
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 1:07 pm

District 9 was an okay movie; it had it's moments but, it was kinda bland to me.

I'm watching Stake Land right now. I thought this movie was about Zombies, this is about Zombie VAMPIRES! I like it so far.

Back to top Go down
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
The Un-Average ROHbot
The Un-Average ROHbot
.Roray.Anderson.GX.

Male
Number of posts : 335
Job/hobbies : Collectiong PWG/ROH DVD's
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, The Miz, Zack Ryder, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse, Natalya, Awesome Kong(Kharma or whatever).
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Desmond Wolfe, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Kazarian, Daniels, Brian Kendrick...but I really dont watch TNA that much
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Tara, Mickie James
Registration date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 2:11 pm

Abduction. it was good, not amazing but good, there were some great scenes with suspense but there were alot of predictable and boring scenes.

3.5/5
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011, 12:44 am

30 days of Night, awesome movie. RHPS, love the movie. It has a good soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011, 1:25 am

I saw The Ides of March last Friday I just never got around to posting my response. What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 888630

So here it goes... I liked the movie a lot. Most of the actors/actresses in it were very good. Ryan Gosling is one of my favorite actors and he has been in ton of good movies this year imo. Clooney was also great in his role as the hopeful next president. Gosling was one of the top people on his campaign but eventually stuff happened [that I don't want to spoil] so it added drama to the storyline.. Evan Rachel Wood, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Paul Giamatti, and Marisa Tomei played other characters in the film very well. I would expect a couple of these actors/actresses to get Oscar nominations come next year but sadly it seemed like the film has died down for the most part. Shame because I thought it was a great film.

My rating for The Ides of March would be an 89/100.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyThu 24 Nov 2011, 6:06 am

The Punisher - 5/5
Punisher: War Zone - 6/5
Batman Forever - 4/5
Batman & Robin 4/5
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptySun 27 Nov 2011, 2:19 am

Freaked,some guy creates a whole bunch of "freaks" to open a park. there were eyeballs shooting at the giant. It was wacky and mildly interesting.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptySun 27 Nov 2011, 3:26 am

Finally watched Bridesmaids.

My library must be happy considering I had it an extra few days since I was busy. *Sorry.*

They'll get their late fees but I should have watched it earlier.

It was a pretty funny movie. I liked a lot of the characters in it at least and most made me laugh. I would recommend it to people. smile

My rating for Bridesmaids is an 86/100.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptySun 04 Dec 2011, 7:49 am

I saw The Descendants on Friday night with my family.

I really enjoyed it. George Clooney is the current frontrunner to win the Oscar for Best Actor come next year and the film and his oldest daughter are getting Oscar buzz as well. So I'm glad I got to see the movie to check off a couple of the people the film in the categories they will likely appear in.

So far George's performance is the only lead actor performance of the 5 that are rumored to be nominated as of now that I have seen so I don't have anything to judge him against. His performance was pretty good though. His character had a lot to deal with considering his wife who he found out was cheating on him was in a coma and he didn't know if she would live or die. Because of this he had scenes where he was very emotional, angry, etc which should only help his case come next year. I won't spoil much but I thought he did very well and if he wins I can see why.

His oldest daughter played by Shailene Woodley had a very hard time as well with her mother's condition and infidelity. Shailene impressed me considering this is the only thing I've seen her in but compared to Octavia Spencer from The Help I would rather Octavia win because I really liked her performance. Still to be lucky enough to be nominated for an Academy Award when you are only 20 is quite nice.

The guy friend that accompanied Shailene's character Alexandria was pretty funny. He did a great job as did the Clooney's on screen younger daughter.

The Descendants was funny at times and at other times very sad but I would recommend it to anyone. My rating for The Descendants is a 90/100.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 2:14 am

I'll have to check out that movie soon. Shooter, ex Marine gets framed for muder by a secret rogue military group. it was interesting and some cool action.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 10:52 am

^ Yeah I recommend it a lot Mia. smile

And look at you girl joining the text color club! yay

Mia, Venom, and King Silva!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011, 12:01 pm

One of the last movies I've seen was I Am Number Four.

It was not something I had high standards for and I guess it ended up being okay. Not good but not completely horrible.

I guess I'll give I Am Number Four a 70/100. :-/
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyFri 16 Dec 2011, 3:22 am

I recently saw Win Win on dvd.

I thought it was a decent film. Nothing too special but not horrible.

I would rate Win Win with a score of 76/100.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyWed 21 Dec 2011, 1:55 am

One of the last movie I saw was Scary Movie.

I don't grade this type of movie on the same scale as The King's Speech because there is no comparison. I just give it points for making me laugh even if some of the jokes are stupid. I love Brenda from that series as well as Cindy. I have not watched this movie in a while so it was nice to sorta be seeing it for the first time. Idk this type of movie is stupid funny and on that scale I guess I will give Scary Movie a 77/100. :-/
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011, 4:23 pm

*Apparently people don't watch movies? sad
---------------------------------
One of the last movies I saw was Horrible Bosses.

I like the movie it made me laugh at least. The cast is pretty cool as well. I am a fan of Jason Bateman, Jennifer Aniston, Colin Farrell, and Kevin Spacey. The other actors also did well. I would recommend it for people who want to laugh. If they make a sequel I might try to see it in theaters. :P

My rating for Horrible Bosses is an 85/100.
----------------------------------------------

After I saw Horrible Bosses I watched The Green Lantern on DVD.

I was expecting more from this movie. Idk I never really liked The Green Lantern but I am a fan of Ryan Reynolds and I just found the movie to be so so. The CGI at times looked good but at other times it looked bad.. All I can say is I'm glad I saw it on dvd. Any sequels will probably get the same treatment.

My score for The Green Lantern is a 72/100.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you think of the last movie you watched?
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next