Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What to expect when 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' returns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

What to expect when 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' returns Empty
PostSubject: What to expect when 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' returns   What to expect when 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' returns EmptySat 01 Aug 2009, 4:19 pm

A lot has happened since Jon and Kate Gosselin announced their plans to divorce on their TLC show "Jon and Kate Plus 8." What can the family's fans expect to see when the reality series returns August 3 in the first episode since the Gosselins' split?

"You'll see Jon struggle in the kitchen trying to make pizza for his kids," TLC General Manager and President Eileen O'Neill said at the Television Critics Association panel in Pasadena, California, on Thursday.

"You'll see what it's like when Kate has to put a tent up for the first time for her kids, who love to camp in their backyard. And she gets a little advice from her daughter who doesn't think she does it quite as well as dad."

O'Neill did not indicate, however, whether some of the new people in the Gosselins' orbit -- namely the women Jon has been spotted with, former gossip reporter Kate Major and Hailey Glassman -- will be featured on the show.

While Jon recently told PEOPLE that he's "single -- per se" and, "I don't want to introduce anyone [I'm dating] to my kids," he didn't say whether he'd introduce them to fans of the show.

"As far as new people and places that may be cycling into Jon and Kate's lives, we're taking it on a case-by-case basis," O'Neill told reporters.

Jon and Kate have never said they were perfect," O'Neill added. "You're still going to see two parents that love their kids, but you'll see them parenting separately."
Back to top Go down

What to expect when 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' returns
Page 1 of 1