Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Was AJ Styles mentioning his wife on impact! stupid considering the Karen storyline?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Was AJ Styles mentioning his wife on impact! stupid considering the Karen storyline? Empty
PostSubject: Was AJ Styles mentioning his wife on impact! stupid considering the Karen storyline?   Was AJ Styles mentioning his wife on impact! stupid considering the Karen storyline? EmptyMon 08 Sep 2008, 3:24 pm

When I heard AJ Styles talking about his wife on impact!, I thought it was kind of stupid. I mean, if he would have done it in a year or two, I could have seen it. But he just had this storyline where he was smitten with Karen like 2 months ago. It would have been the equivalent of Kurt Angle in WWE talking about his wife a month after his feud with Triple H over being smitten with Stephanie. I just didn't think it made a whole lot of sense for AJ to bring up his wife. Who wrote the interview?
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Was AJ Styles mentioning his wife on impact! stupid considering the Karen storyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was AJ Styles mentioning his wife on impact! stupid considering the Karen storyline?   Was AJ Styles mentioning his wife on impact! stupid considering the Karen storyline? EmptyFri 12 Sep 2008, 3:12 pm

At first I thought no but yeah it was kinda OOC. But if you hadn't mentioned it I wouldn't have noticed. I guess this means they didn't screw
around. And AJ almost cheated.

AJ Styles wrote:
It was for the storyline baby! Uh, Yeah. The storyline.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Was AJ Styles mentioning his wife on impact! stupid considering the Karen storyline?   Was AJ Styles mentioning his wife on impact! stupid considering the Karen storyline? EmptyWed 24 Sep 2008, 7:38 pm

It's pointless of him to meantion seeing as him and kurt are still fueding so it makes no sense for them to say that when the whole storyline if over him and karen cheating.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Was AJ Styles mentioning his wife on impact! stupid considering the Karen storyline?   Was AJ Styles mentioning his wife on impact! stupid considering the Karen storyline? EmptyWed 24 Sep 2008, 10:35 pm

It helps the new storyline though.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Was AJ Styles mentioning his wife on impact! stupid considering the Karen storyline?   Was AJ Styles mentioning his wife on impact! stupid considering the Karen storyline? EmptyWed 24 Sep 2008, 11:00 pm

Thats TNA for ya :Argh:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was AJ Styles mentioning his wife on impact! stupid considering the Karen storyline?   Was AJ Styles mentioning his wife on impact! stupid considering the Karen storyline? Empty

Back to top Go down

Was AJ Styles mentioning his wife on impact! stupid considering the Karen storyline?
Page 1 of 1