Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former WWE Superstars and Divas in TNA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Former WWE Superstars and Divas in TNA Empty
PostSubject: Former WWE Superstars and Divas in TNA   Former WWE Superstars and Divas in TNA EmptySun 02 Aug 2009, 10:25 am

Some people tend to not like that TNA hires former WWE Superstars and Divas which is something i don't mind i happen to like it; and i think it's a good business plan some people miss their favorite Superstar and/or Diva when they leave the company(Fired or quit) some fans are happy to see their favorites again. TNA may treat the former superstar/diva a little better in my opinion than WWE has during the person run in WWE ex. Victoria/Tara is winning titles and turned into a more respectable character than her run in WWE as Victoria and she is allowed to wrestle to her full ability and do more with the whole spider gimmick that she could never do in WWE. Most of the TNA roster consist of former employees of WWE but it's mostly the talented ones WWE was too stupid enough not to keep and use right who get hired and used better in TNA and for one thing TNA isn't PG rated so more is allowed.

What do you think about former WWE Superstars/Divas signing with TNA? P.S not about the pay/money they recieve in either company
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Superstars and Divas in TNA   Former WWE Superstars and Divas in TNA EmptySun 02 Aug 2009, 12:06 pm

The people who were actually booked as a big deal:

- Raven
- Ron Killings
- Jeff Hardy
- D'lo Brown
- Rhyno
- Kevin Nash
- X-Pac
- Christian Cage
- Kurt Angle
- Matt-t-t-t M-m-m-morg-g-g-an
- Team 3D
- Mick Foley
- Bobby Lashley

- Gail Kim
- Jacqueline
- Christy Hemme
- Victoria

Honestly, I didn't have a problem with them pushing the ex-WWE guys before Cage came along. Like I said in another thread, there was a time when they would bring someone in just to feud with Jarrett yet they managed to keep the rest of the product strong enough to cover for the (usually) shitty main event. Plus, before Cage... Most of the ex-WWE guys were basically unknown (that shuddering idiot), not used to the point anyone remembers (D.Lo, Jacqueline), past their prime (I still love ya, Kev) or simply "misused" by the fans (Raven).

Now, everyone who comes in is be default better than their entire roster except for Kurt Angle. <_<
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Superstars and Divas in TNA   Former WWE Superstars and Divas in TNA EmptyMon 03 Aug 2009, 9:15 pm

Preach it Sarcy! applause

I have no beef at all with former WWE wrestlers joining TNA but when they come and are automatically inserted in a title feud? That pisses me off...

They have been overdoing it too

Tara
Foley

Who's next? Lashley??

Pathetic and unfair to guys like AJ Styles, Eric Young and a few others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Superstars and Divas in TNA   Former WWE Superstars and Divas in TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Former WWE Superstars and Divas in TNA
Page 1 of 1