Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cena On Psych, & some thoughts from Jim Ross`

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Cena On Psych, & some thoughts from Jim Ross` Empty
PostSubject: Cena On Psych, & some thoughts from Jim Ross`   Cena On Psych, & some thoughts from Jim Ross` EmptyFri 07 Aug 2009, 1:44 am

Cena On Psych, More Jim Ross
By Keelan Balderson on August 6th, 2009

- WWE star John Cena will be part of an all star lineup for the hit series “Psych,” premiering its fourth season this Friday, August 7th at 10/9c.

It is a USA Network show, so it makes sense that they’d do some cross promotion.

- Jim Ross is back with another JRSBARBQ.com blog post. Here are the wrestling highlights:

On Jeremy Piven:
“From what I’m told, Entourage’s Jeremy (Ari Gold) Piven was a decent guy to be around and was allegedly working the WWE Divas hard in securing contact info. Nothing wrong with that for a healthy, young, single man who enjoys being cool and shaving every 3rd day or so. I was told that Piven was easy to work with and seemed happy especially after he got Kelly Kelly’s phone number. That’s the word on the street. I feel a TMZ story in the air.”

On Austin and Cena:
“Stone Cold and John Cena, as I understand it, are both in Vancouver working on projects, Austin started filming is second film of the year Wednesday while Cena is in Vancouver filming an episode of USA’s Psyche. USA should use any many WWE Superstars as is feasible and not just the top guys for their original programming as exposure of that magnitude will help elevate young talent when is the name of the game or at least it better be. It will be interesting to see if Austin and Cena make time for a cold one while working in Vancouver but my guess is that isn’t likely to happen with both men working under deadlines. Austin is hoping to film on more movie before the end of the year if all the details can be worked out.”

On Relationships:
“It seems as if every day I read of a “wrestling couple” who are dating, engaged, married, living in sin, etc. Yes, there are a handful of exceptions but over the long haul the majority of these relationships are based on lust and not love and are without commitment and they fail. You do the tally and you will see that this one is a no brainer.”
[LOL]

On Nick Bockwinkel:
“Sorry to hear about WWE HOF’er Nick Bockwinkel’s recent heart surgery. Nick seemed to always take good care of himself back in the day when many other pro athletes did not. Genetics are a strange thing and hopefully this heart surgery will help Nick regain the zip in this step. Bobby Heenan used to call our pal Nick, “Jim Barnette on Steroids.” Heenan was funny whether he intended to be or not. Take care of yourself Nick.”
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer

Cena On Psych, & some thoughts from Jim Ross`
Page 1 of 1