Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how to watch AAA in the US

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

how to watch AAA in the US Empty
PostSubject: how to watch AAA in the US   how to watch AAA in the US EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 1:11 pm

from another site

Galavision

Galavision is available on both major dish networks, and many - but not all - cable systems. It's basic cable in my neck of the woods, but it's in digital cable on some, and in special Spanish language tiers on others. You'll have to check for yourself, or go to their website: http://www.galavision.com.

Galavision is cable only. The major 'over the air' Spanish language networks - Telemundo, Telefuturo or Univision - do NOT air lucha libre at this time.

Galavision currently airs 7.5 hours of lucha libre each weekend - but they're all the same show

"Lucha Libre"
Saturday: 5 pm Eastern
Sunday: 3 am Eastern
"Lucha de Vuelta"
Saturday: 5 pm Eastern

All three airings, despite the different names, are actually showing the same AAA show from Mexico. It's (usually) a three hour show, and it's about three weeks lagged behind the Mexico broadcast. If the Mexico airing is shortened for any reason, it'll air the same length in the US.

In the past, Lucha de Vuelta was a rerun broadcast, some weeks behind the "Lucha Libre" show. They've dropped that in 3006.

Galavision also airs Accion, an hour sports highlight show from Mexico, Sunday evening and Monday night. It's normal time is 7 PM Eastern, but it can move around depending on what else is scheduled, and reairs overnight. Most weeks, around 15 minutes in the show, Accion includes 30 second highlights of that week's CMLL and AAA main event. There's no lag on this show, so what airs is what aired in Mexico on Saturday and Sunday.

52MX (aka CAN52)

52MX is an obscure US/MEX cable channel that some, but few, people get. It's used to be predominantly on Comcast digital cable, but was dropped by many systems around May of 2008. Usually, it's grouped into the Spanish language tier.

"CMLL: Guerreros del Ring" airs on CAN52, each Saturday and Sunday. It's a one hour show.

Airtimes:
Saturday: 6pm Eastern
Sunday: 11:30 am

CAN52 airs two matches from CMLL. At least one will be from the previous week's Sunday Arena Coliseo show, and the other could also be from Arena Coliseo or a match from Arena Mexico. These matches are usually (but not always) matches which haven't aired on the main CMLL show.

There is no lag between the US and Mexico airing - it's airing the same show at the same exact time on the same channel in both places.

52MX also airs' CMLL half hour recap/promo show called Ras de Lona at various times on the weekend.

LATV

In August 2007, CMLL added another hour of programming. It aired in the US on Fox Sports en Espanol until the end of 2008, and continues to air on the Mexican equivalent. In January of 2009, the show resurfaced on LATV. LATV is an over the air digital supplement channel, available to those who have access to digital frequencies. (If you can punch in something like 8.2 on your remote, you have access to it - if it's in your market.) If you're in range of picking up the channel via antenna, the cable company may also pick up the channel as a normal digital channel. LATV has a affilaite list on their website.

The LATV(/FOX) show is produced by the same crew that does the CAN52 show, and the presentation of the show is very similar. The show also uses the Guerreros del Ring name. It's listed as "Lucha Libre" in program guides, same as Galavision show.

CMLL on FSLA (Mexico) airs on Saturday and Sunday at 1:30 pm CT.

CMLL on LATV airs on Saturday at 7pm EST. It may also air on Wednesday. It appears to be airing the same episode which airs in Mexico. On Sundays at 7PM, LATV airs a nine month old episode (going back to what aired on Fox Sports.)

This show airs 2 additional matches from the Sunday Arena Coliseo match (a week after they occur in Mexico). These are two more matches which usually haven't been aired anywhere.

LATV also airs CMLL's half hour recap/promo show at various times during the week, though a few days later than it airs in Mexico.

TuVision/Zone de Combat

In June 2007, a small group of current Azteca America affiliates left the network to form their own over-the-air channel net, eventually called TuVision. Without access to Azteca or Televisa programming, they've picked up content from other, smaller, sources. Included is Mexico's TVC network, which airs IWRG wrestling and has aired in AULL in the past.

IWRG now airs on TuVision as Zone de Combat on Saturday afternoons. It's a two hour show, airing slightly behind the version from Mexico.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to watch AAA in the US   how to watch AAA in the US EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 2:57 pm

I know I have Univision, and Galavision has a section dedicated to it on Univision.. that station should show it dammit. Argh
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: how to watch AAA in the US   how to watch AAA in the US EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 3:08 pm

you have timewarner cable right?

http://www.timewarnercable.com/

look there for a listing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to watch AAA in the US   how to watch AAA in the US EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 3:14 pm

OMG I HAVE IT.

Dead, you are a saviour.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: how to watch AAA in the US   how to watch AAA in the US EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 1:42 am

does univisionm show any AAA???
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: how to watch AAA in the US   how to watch AAA in the US EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 3:40 am

Galavision only
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: how to watch AAA in the US   how to watch AAA in the US EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 3:51 am

.....im fucked *sigh* guess there's always YouTube...I checked out their game's official site and it looks like there's no create-a-wrestler mode Teary Eyed...looks like I will be playing as Konnan smile
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: how to watch AAA in the US   how to watch AAA in the US EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 3:55 am

whats the game site?
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: how to watch AAA in the US   how to watch AAA in the US EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 2:50 pm

http://www.heroesdelring.com/

AAA's game site-note: its incomplete as hell lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: how to watch AAA in the US   how to watch AAA in the US EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 3:10 pm

lol i saw it the other day
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: how to watch AAA in the US   how to watch AAA in the US EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 5:04 am

it comes on damn near ALL the time here, I'm always seeing La Parka's ole fat ass dancing and flipping around the ring, and they be always having like 90 man tag matches, shit be crazy, but hella entertaining, sad thing is I watch it most of the time and didn't know it was AAA until I saw that Alex Koslov guy wrestling.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: how to watch AAA in the US   how to watch AAA in the US EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 12:30 pm

Complex Tank wrote:
sad thing is I watch it most of the time and didn't know it was AAA until I saw that Alex Koslov guy wrestling.

Yes...Alex Kozlov's sexyness catches everyones attention hilarious :ooh la la: drool
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: how to watch AAA in the US   how to watch AAA in the US EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 1:38 pm

I didnt give a rat's ass about Koslov-I watched for the Foreign Legion in general and the leader Konnan is one of my favorite wrestlers (I should say luchador in this case), though he's a decent talent, pretty solid except for that dumbass dance he did when he was a face. I dont know if he still does it now he's in the FL.....
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: how to watch AAA in the US   how to watch AAA in the US EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 4:02 pm

Complex Tank wrote:
it comes on damn near ALL the time here, I'm always seeing La Parka's ole fat ass dancing and flipping around the ring, and they be always having like 90 man tag matches, shit be crazy, but hella entertaining, sad thing is I watch it most of the time and didn't know it was AAA until I saw that Alex Koslov guy wrestling.

its not even the original La Parka lol

Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:
I didnt give a rat's ass about Koslov-I watched for the Foreign Legion in general and the leader Konnan is one of my favorite wrestlers (I should say luchador in this case), though he's a decent talent, pretty solid except for that dumbass dance he did when he was a face. I dont know if he still does it now he's in the FL.....

that stupid russian dance? he does that all the time
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: how to watch AAA in the US   how to watch AAA in the US EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 2:42 am

I loved La Parka (The original one of course, not the AAA version).
The 'chairman of the WCW' was hilarious. Too bad stupid Goldberg broke him.

Is Teddy Hart still in the AAA? Jack Evans?

Unfortunatly I cant see AAA on tv here at all Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: how to watch AAA in the US   how to watch AAA in the US EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 2:46 am

Yea, they both are but The Hart Foundation is kaput; Konnan and Teddy turned on Jack and kicked him out of the Foreign Legion....trust me, I know how you feel about no tbeing able to watch AAA. Best hope is YouTube...
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: how to watch AAA in the US   how to watch AAA in the US EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 2:49 am

Who else is in the Foreign legion?? That looks like Jennifer Blake in your sig...
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: how to watch AAA in the US   how to watch AAA in the US EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 2:59 am

At one point it pretty much consisted of heels Konnan would bring in from the States (mainly for one-off appearances) along with a good portion of homegrown heel characters from AAA which combined there were over twenty member but the noteable regulars were Konnan, el Zorro, Sabu, Ron Killings, Electro Shock, Kenzo Suzuki, The Hart foundation (Teddy and Jack). Their purpose was to take over and run AAA (sound familiar???) They disbanded when Konnan lost his power over the company (kayfabe) at their WM, Triplemania, this year bringing an end to their near three year storyline. Recently, Konnan brought in a new, streamlined Foreign Legion with himself, Alex Kozlov, Teddy Hart, Jennifer Blake (you were right, sir), and Rain to 'destroy' AAA after being brought back into the company by notorious dirty referee Tirantes (who has since left AAA) who felt underappreciated (art reflecting life pretty much). They are a mix of the Hart Foundation/nWo template but they are very well booked
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: how to watch AAA in the US   how to watch AAA in the US EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 3:12 am

Ah I knew I recognized the other girl. Rain is great.
That does sound like a pretty intesting storyline. I should see if the site I use to get torrents has any of that stuff
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: how to watch AAA in the US   how to watch AAA in the US EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 3:29 am

It is very fun to watch: it is very much good vs evil but without the american corniness, played more seriously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to watch AAA in the US   how to watch AAA in the US Empty

Back to top Go down

how to watch AAA in the US
Page 1 of 1