Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What If: There was no Hulkamania

Go down 
+2
Did You Miss Her?
Dead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

What If: There was no Hulkamania Empty
PostSubject: What If: There was no Hulkamania   What If: There was no Hulkamania EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009, 1:36 pm

What If: There was no Hulkamania Hulkamania

Discuss it here!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What If: There was no Hulkamania   What If: There was no Hulkamania EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009, 2:22 pm

If there was no hulkamaina the world would be a far better place.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What If: There was no Hulkamania   What If: There was no Hulkamania EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009, 2:26 pm

:omg: Wagnermania would of taken over the world. We would of had actual wrestlers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What If: There was no Hulkamania   What If: There was no Hulkamania EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009, 3:00 pm

Tasty Tank wrote:

If there was no Hulkamania than the wrestling business would not have thrived like it did - without Hulkamania I'm sure it would have died off.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What If: There was no Hulkamania   What If: There was no Hulkamania EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009, 3:45 pm

Glitch wrote:
Tasty Tank wrote:

If there was no Hulkamania than the wrestling business would not have thrived like it did - without Hulkamania I'm sure it would have died off.

YES THE FUCK IT WOULD HAVE THRIVED! Hulk wasn't the only person bringing in rating at the that time, I pretty sure if he wasn't around they could easily found someone better, Hell they could have used Macho Man or Ultimate Warrior, or a number of the other guys on the roster, hulk nothing more but an processed/overhyped piece of shit, wrestling was popular became he came along, and it's still popular without him, hulk was only a big star, because WWF unfortunately decided he would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What If: There was no Hulkamania   What If: There was no Hulkamania EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009, 3:54 pm

No, no they would not have thrived. Wrestling was popular before Hulk - yes, but it wasn't nearly as popular - Hulk revolutionized the industry with Hulkamania, who cares if he couldn't wrestle or was over-hyped, he damn sure brought the ratings and plenty of them. The wrestling business may or may not have lived on, but if it did, it wouldn't be nearly as popular.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What If: There was no Hulkamania   What If: There was no Hulkamania EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009, 6:26 pm

i agree with joey
yes there was ultimate warrior and saveage etcbut they wouldnt have thrived if it wasnt for them feuding with mania
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What If: There was no Hulkamania   What If: There was no Hulkamania EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 11:45 am

if there was no Hulkamania i dont think there would of been an attitude era and wcw would of not been as big either because he helped wcw become big also so if it wasnt for him wrestling would be died today
Back to top Go down
FV1
Jobber
Jobber
FV1

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What If: There was no Hulkamania   What If: There was no Hulkamania EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 12:22 pm

Tasty Tank wrote:
Glitch wrote:
Tasty Tank wrote:

YES THE FUCK IT WOULD HAVE THRIVED! Hulk wasn't the only person bringing in rating at the that time, I pretty sure if he wasn't around they could easily found someone better, Hell they could have used Macho Man or Ultimate Warrior, or a number of the other guys on the roster, hulk nothing more but an processed/overhyped piece of shit, wrestling was popular became he came along, and it's still popular without him, hulk was only a big star, because WWF unfortunately decided he would be.

Hulk was the man before Savage or Warrior were even in the WWF. Warrior showed up 4 years after Hogan first won the title, he was probably just in wrestling school. The only other real options were Slaughter, Junk Yard Dog, as they were both very over at this time.

Anyways Hulkamania the term existed and was huge in the AWA which was just as big as the WWF at the time in 1984. Problem was Verne Gagne paid his wrestlers very shitty, so he lost all his big stars, and Hogan who was red hot after the Rocky 3 movie was draw the moment he showed up.

If Hogan didn't go to the WWF with his gimmick he was allready using. There would be dozens of westling shows traveling like the circus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threecountwrestling.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What If: There was no Hulkamania   What If: There was no Hulkamania Empty

Back to top Go down

What If: There was no Hulkamania
Page 1 of 1