Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eric Watts on Jeff Jarrett "Just Not One Of Your Smartest People"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Eric Watts on Jeff Jarrett "Just Not One Of Your Smartest People" Empty
PostSubject: Eric Watts on Jeff Jarrett "Just Not One Of Your Smartest People"   Eric Watts on Jeff Jarrett "Just Not One Of Your Smartest People" EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 2:32 pm

In a recent interview at http://worldwrestlinginsanity.com/ for WCW & TNA star Eric Watts commented on Jeff Jarrett.
"As far as Jeff tagging up with Angle's ex-wife, what have you, let me explain something about that as far as I'm concerned. That is so weird because boys are just boys. These guys, it's got to be a fascination that if I can't be a bigger star than you, man, I'll show you if I'm sleeping with one of your girls or one of your exes. Because there are so many women that come to these events. There are so many chicks at every one of these events that you have your pick, I hate to say it. You're on TV. You're doing your thing. You can have the choice of people you're with. You mean to tell me that you're gonna sit there and get serious with someone else's throwaways? Whether she left him, he left her, are you kidding? You don't see this in football. You don't see this in basketball. You don't see this in baseball. You see this in wrestling and that's what cracks me up. That's how far the ego goes outside the ring that it's like, oh my gosh, ha ha ha. And what's backfiring is that Angle probably has more stroke. TNA has probably been looking for a reason to do something with Jeff because Jeff is just not one of your smarter individuals. I think he's a good worker and I've said this. Good worker. Horrible on the mic and just not one of your smartest people."
Watts also said:
"TNA is a mini-WWE with a six sided ring and mostly midgets wrestling. So, I think that will change as they're bringing in big guys, which I've always said that's been the problem. I've always said the problem with TNA mostly is that when Jeff had so much power there, he wasn't going to have real big guys there. He didn't want the 20 competition. He wanted to be King of The Midgets."
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric Watts on Jeff Jarrett "Just Not One Of Your Smartest People"   Eric Watts on Jeff Jarrett "Just Not One Of Your Smartest People" EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 4:32 pm

Eric Watts saying this makes it invalid by default.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Eric Watts on Jeff Jarrett "Just Not One Of Your Smartest People"   Eric Watts on Jeff Jarrett "Just Not One Of Your Smartest People" EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 4:33 pm

whos Eric Watts again?
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Eric Watts on Jeff Jarrett "Just Not One Of Your Smartest People"   Eric Watts on Jeff Jarrett "Just Not One Of Your Smartest People" EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 10:30 pm

so he basically said that tna needs big guys. Someone must be suck in the 80's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Watts on Jeff Jarrett "Just Not One Of Your Smartest People"   Eric Watts on Jeff Jarrett "Just Not One Of Your Smartest People" Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric Watts on Jeff Jarrett "Just Not One Of Your Smartest People"
Page 1 of 1