Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SD Divas Discussion (28/08)

Go down 
+4
Blue Ryder
The Sexy Vixen
janine
The LL Father
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

SD Divas Discussion (28/08) Empty
PostSubject: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyFri 28 Aug 2009, 3:14 pm

I havent watched the match yet, i will be doing shortly.
but from what ive heard Michelle cut a promo in crutches, ive watched this part and found it boring as usual. Something that did piss me off is that Michelles promo was as long, if not longer then the actual Melina v Layla match. Ive read the match was good from a wrestling stand point, Melina as usual being great, and Layla as usual being decent and showing improvment and fluency. The match has been described as a squash, so basically Layla prolly started off with a small bit of offence, but was soon taken over by Melina dominating leading to a win. Also the match wasnt even 3 minutes long, patheic if u ask me, these two delievered in Canada, the fans may not have cared, but appart from a few sloppy strikes and some off timing the match was one of the better matches of the past couple of years *mainly including diva searchers*. But WWE chose as usual to keep Melina looking strong, which of course means we are out of look if we think that Michelle/Melina is going to be over with soon, looks like it will last a while longer, whos next in line for a shot, for me its one of two people. Layla being the first, shes the secondary heel on the show, has wrestled more then any diva on the brand in the past months with the exclusion of Melina, shes had to decent albeit short matches with Melina and the two seem to click, whether the WWE see or even care for this fact is a different story. Natalya is the second choice, and even though i would love for Layla to have a title shot, or heaven forbid a title run, i think Natalya is a better choice, shes a better wrestler, her managing of HD has given her a little bit of crowd reaction, so fans wont be totally dead, and also the matches will be off better quality and seemingly star power, the only problem for Natayla is that shes IS managing the HD and having a minor role in matches usually to just fill up the countless tag matches whilst Michelle is still recovering, people do complain that Melina and Natalya arent wrestling and Melina and Layla are, now although id love for Natalya to have a match with Melina, i have a bit more patience because i realize that the only reason Layla has been used in these matches instead of Natalya is that she is Michelles quote/unquote Friend/protege/messagirl etc, so it makes a lot more sense then just shoving Natalya randomly in their when she has nothing at all to do with Melina/Michelle feud. There is the possibility of bringing someone up as a new challenger, but i dont see this happening. Natalya is the safest bet, and Layla has increased her chances slightly due to her constant improvements however big or small they are on a weekly basis, shes the second heel behind Michelle, and with all these matches it seems WWE could be grooming her, that last part is actually from another posters POV, and although it could seem like that, i still believe that because Michelle is injured Layla is being used as a lapdog, not as a grooming performer, Layla=Jillian enough said really.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyFri 28 Aug 2009, 7:48 pm

^I agree with what you said about Nattie, but I dont think I have any paitence.lol

Michelle was boring on the mic, she improved some but shes still kinda boring. I found it sad her promo was longer then the match. The match was too short and Melina pushing Michelle was awesome.

People complain about Melina winning all the time now but they need to think back when she had the title and was always losing. I think its good to see Melina back to her winning ways. I hope Melina gets that title back and feuds with Natayla.

I dont want Maria to be the next womens champion. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyFri 28 Aug 2009, 9:57 pm

Layla/melina was far too short. I was just getting into it and it was over.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyFri 28 Aug 2009, 10:04 pm

^ i agree it was going well, we had Layla working on the leg, using some more innovative moves to work on it, then suddenly she bounces off the ropes, so i assumed that Melina would do the hiptoss, which would then have Layla do that reversal shes been working on, but instead 3 seconds later i was watching McCool be shoved on her bony ass
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptySat 29 Aug 2009, 8:01 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Layla/melina was far too short. I was just getting into it and it was over.
Basically my thoughts Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptySat 29 Aug 2009, 8:36 pm

I LOVED seeing Melina shove borechelle down, I lol'd when she fell over that chair.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptySun 30 Aug 2009, 7:32 pm

janine wrote:
People complain about Melina winning all the time now but they need to think back when she had the title and was always losing. I think its good to see Melina back to her winning ways. I hope Melina gets that title back and feuds with Natayla.

I don't think the problem about her winning all the time.. It's the same result, she always cleanly pins anyone who isn't Michelle. Even more, Layla's the only person she's been wrestling for the last month and neither of them are coming out strong because Layla's getting squashed and Melina can't pin the top bitch still.

Sweet av/sig set, btw, Janine.

Layla's really improving! But since she ain't pulling backflip related moves out of her ass, I doubt people will ever give her credit. =(
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptySun 30 Aug 2009, 10:39 pm

^Thanks for the comment about my sig, that means a lot coming from you and what you said is true. smile

It kinda makes me mad that Melina can beat everyone else but McCool. Hopefully one day it will change but I aint counting on it. sad
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 8:16 am

sarcy wrote:
janine wrote:

I don't think the problem about her winning all the time.. It's the same result, she always cleanly pins anyone who isn't Michelle. Even more, Layla's the only person she's been wrestling for the last month and neither of them are coming out strong because Layla's getting squashed and Melina can't pin the top bitch still.

Sweet av/sig set, btw, Janine.

Layla's really improving! But since she ain't pulling backflip related moves out of her ass, I doubt people will ever give her credit. =(

all that reeks of is the truth.

I am not fussed with Melina winning on a constant basis, shes in the title feud, and as the champ is out with injury, the only way to make Melina seem credible is to have her win, which is fine, im a fan of hers so i dont mind.

The problem for me is that its Layla who constantly is being jobbed out and made to look terrible by having her improvements not be mutilized in an actual win, instead her improvements seem to be worthless when she can still be squashed in under 3 minutes.

If they are wanting a way to use Melina, and help a growing diva like Layla still seem as a slight threat in the SD devision, and not just some jobber like Jillian, the way they can do this is so simple. Shove Melina in an interview, where she vows to get her title back, and Michelle needs to watch it etcetc. After, or even before that, have Layla have a one on one match, tbh it doesnt even neeed to be Layla, have Nattie take on Eve again, or have Layla take on Eve again, and have Layla actually beat her shifty. My point being is that Melina can still be made to look strong, without being involved in a match, and in turn this helps the divas that she squashes all the time ie Layla still look semi credible, and allow her to use what shes learned to make decent matches and credible attempts at winning.

Janines sigs are awsome, always have been always will be smile.

Layla has improved each week, certainly in the past two months whether shes taking Melina one on one in a country where unless your Natalya then the fans most likely wont care, or in a tag match with the "senior diva" who manages to get outshined by a girl who has around 2years less experience, and a girl whos first character was an exhibitionist, and once again even in a 2 minute squash, she seems to find a way to impress me a bit more with her improvement. The main thing she needs quickly to work on is her timing in her match, she seems to have an obsession to be quick, everytime Melina does that leaping thez press off the turnbuckle, shes supposed to land on Laylas chest, but Layla moves that quickly Melina loses her timing and in turn makes her land on Laylas face, there are other times where some timing is too fast that a move can look sloppy, but all in all, shes one of the few diva/models that dont actually botch every match, and even when she does botch on those inconsistent occasions, its never usually a major botch, theres only 3 girls who ive seen do that in the recent year, Michelle, ALicia and Layla
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 12:07 pm

The actual match was good again but was way too short their first match was better imo but only because it was longer. Seeing Melina push Michelle down for the second week in a row was hilarious. I'm waiting on Melina vs Natalya to happen already that's a singles match we've haven't seen yet.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 12:22 pm

its also a singles match that wont happen until michelle/mccool is over with.
well it could happen as some random diva match, but it would have next to nothing to do with the current storyline that Melina is in. I do want to see it happen soon though
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 12:28 pm

When is Michelle and Melina going to be over with anyway Melina isn't going to win the title back anytime soon maybe eventually but not now. I think Melina vs Natalya will happen eventually I can't say when though.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 1:17 pm

id suspect it will be over in the next month, depending on if Mccool decides to get her flat pancake ass back into the ring. The problem is is that its highly unlikley we will see Melina/Nattie unless they do a number on contendors angle, which wont happen because Michelle will be more out of the spotlight, and we all know that that is just wrong....as far as she is concerned.
We could have a Michelle/Nattie angle, but its not too often, esp in the case of the divas that we get a Heel/Heel diva angle. I think SD is certainly prepping for two diva storys at one time in the coming months, with Melina/Maria(heel) and Michelle and most likely a face, who id expect to be Eve
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 2:26 pm

^I wouldnt mind Eve taking the title, shes really improved but I doubt they will give it to her.

As far as Melina v Maria-Nope their matches on Raw sucked, well any Maria match sucks for that matter, Melina isnt the best of carriers. Maria can turn heel and feud with Eve while Melina gets HER title back and feuds with Nat and Michelle in a 3 way or something. It will be nice if they threw Nat and Layla in there and gave us a 4 way or something.

Michelle needs to learn to give others the spotlight, I dont think she ever will. Rolling Eyes Yeah Michelle is good in the ring, has worked hard and I respect her for that but my only beef with her is she wont give others a chance.

Im hoping they are slowly building Nat up like they did with Trish and Melina-manager first then move on to being a full time wrestler. If given a chance I think Nat can be the future of the womens divison. She may not look like a "model" but it shouldnt have to be about looks. I personally think Nat is more attractive then Michelle but thats just me. lol
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 2:28 pm

sorry to say it, although non of us want Maria the "senior" in a storyline, its almost a guarentee that as soon as she turns heel her first feud will be with Melina
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 2:32 pm

LL "THE GREAT" wrote:
sorry to say it, although non of us want Maria the "senior" in a storyline, its almost a guarentee that as soon as she turns heel her first feud will be with Melina

Yep and at least With Michelle and Melina their matches were at least good. lol

I dont care what storyline Maria is in, but as long as she dont get the title. lol If Maria does turn she need to stick to being Dolph's girl. Let the rest of them wrestle. smile

Sorry Im going off, lol when I watch I expect good matches not crappy ones.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 2:35 pm

I kind of starting to not believe WWE is going to turn Maria heel anymore

Last edited by quisee17 on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 2:38 pm

^Same here, I think they will have started already. But either way I dont want her going for the title after Michelle is done with Melina. Like I said a 3 way with Michelle v Layla or Nattie v Melina will be great. Ill take Eve over Maria. Maria may be over and all that but if she becomes champ the matches will suck. Argh
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 2:40 pm

oh gosh i used to like her, but the fact she cant even do a half assed clothesline annoys the shit outta me
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 2:44 pm

I like Maria but she can't wrestle at all but it doesn't matter to me everyone knows it doesn't bother me but still wrestling isn't for Maria but i'll admit she showed some type of ability in a few of her matches sometimes like her matches against Beth, Melina, Michelle and Natalya were the best matches i seen of Maria but other times i don't know what she is doing but she does have some passible matches imo
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 1:23 am

I just hope if they meet again, Layla needs to pick up the victory or I will seriously get annoyed. Have Michele whack Melina in the head with one of the crutches or SOMETHING!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 9:42 am

tbh although itd be nice to see Layla beat Melina again, but its also about time Layla wins a match cleanly
shes won 3 matches in her career, and not a one has been really clean
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 2:21 pm

I wouldnt mind Layla winning and Like I said I want to see a 4 way feud for the title. With Melina, Nattie, Layla and Michelle, and Nattie get it there. hehe
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 2:24 pm

I feel like what's going to happen is that Melina is going to win the title back from Michelle and then feud with Natalya for it and Natalya will win the Women's championship from Melina that's what i predict will happen next. I feel like Layla will always be considered the secondary face or heel never the main one she should be the main one one day though imo
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 3:33 pm

I THINK THAT is a pretty could analagy of the current title situation
i think Melina will win it, back, or hopefully Nattie wins in a three way, simply because Melina is already a 3 tiime champ, so they may want to spread her out a bit more. Although im really expecting once Maria turns heel that Melina is her first feud.
I also think that if Layla was to turn face, shed have a hell of a bigger chance to get anywhere in the current crop, as shes more prepped and prepared to have a title feud then the other face Eve, and if Melina is off facing Maria that would leave Layla with her shot at whoever the champ is.
My main goal is to witness a clean Layla victory, and a few more victories then 3 in 3years
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 3:41 pm

quisee17 wrote:
I feel like what's going to happen is that Melina is going to win the title back from Michelle and then feud with Natalya for it and Natalya will win the Women's championship from Melina that's what i predict will happen next. I feel like Layla will always be considered the secondary face or heel never the main one she should be the main one one day though imo

Gosh I hope you are right. A Nattie and Melina title feud will be amazing. A submisson or I Quit match between those 2 will be awesome. That is like my dream match.

If Melina and Maria are going to feud I sure hope John and Dolph will be involved and we have intergender matches. lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 4:13 pm

LL "THE GREAT" wrote:
I havent watched the match yet, i will be doing shortly.
but from what ive heard Michelle cut a promo in crutches, ive watched this part and found it boring as usual. Something that did piss me off is that Michelles promo was as long, if not longer then the actual Melina v Layla match. Ive read the match was good from a wrestling stand point, Melina as usual being great, and Layla as usual being decent and showing improvment and fluency. The match has been described as a squash, so basically Layla prolly started off with a small bit of offence, but was soon taken over by Melina dominating leading to a win. Also the match wasnt even 3 minutes long, patheic if u ask me, these two delievered in Canada, the fans may not have cared, but appart from a few sloppy strikes and some off timing the match was one of the better matches of the past couple of years *mainly including diva searchers*. But WWE chose as usual to keep Melina looking strong, which of course means we are out of look if we think that Michelle/Melina is going to be over with soon, looks like it will last a while longer, whos next in line for a shot, for me its one of two people. Layla being the first, shes the secondary heel on the show, has wrestled more then any diva on the brand in the past months with the exclusion of Melina, shes had to decent albeit short matches with Melina and the two seem to click, whether the WWE see or even care for this fact is a different story. Natalya is the second choice, and even though i would love for Layla to have a title shot, or heaven forbid a title run, i think Natalya is a better choice, shes a better wrestler, her managing of HD has given her a little bit of crowd reaction, so fans wont be totally dead, and also the matches will be off better quality and seemingly star power, the only problem for Natayla is that shes IS managing the HD and having a minor role in matches usually to just fill up the countless tag matches whilst Michelle is still recovering, people do complain that Melina and Natalya arent wrestling and Melina and Layla are, now although id love for Natalya to have a match with Melina, i have a bit more patience because i realize that the only reason Layla has been used in these matches instead of Natalya is that she is Michelles quote/unquote Friend/protege/messagirl etc, so it makes a lot more sense then just shoving Natalya randomly in their when she has nothing at all to do with Melina/Michelle feud. There is the possibility of bringing someone up as a new challenger, but i dont see this happening. Natalya is the safest bet, and Layla has increased her chances slightly due to her constant improvements however big or small they are on a weekly basis, shes the second heel behind Michelle, and with all these matches it seems WWE could be grooming her, that last part is actually from another posters POV, and although it could seem like that, i still believe that because Michelle is injured Layla is being used as a lapdog, not as a grooming performer, Layla=Jillian enough said really.

this is the biggest run on paragraph ive EVER seen lol
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 4:19 pm

i know what u mean Dead i mean BAH GAWD....just look at who wrote it, this dude knows shit about grammar shifty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion (28/08)   SD Divas Discussion (28/08) Empty

Back to top Go down

SD Divas Discussion (28/08)
Page 1 of 1