Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ugh I just want to post...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Ugh I just want to post... Empty
PostUgh I just want to post...

and not get in an argument ever 5 fucking seconds. Why cant I just say "I dont like so-and-so." and not have a billion people call me stupid for not liking them? Everyone has their own fucking preference and if I say "well i dont like Melina." I dont see Janine jumping on my case and calling me an idiot. It'd be nice if more people were fucking mature like that. Shit like that just makes me not want to fucking post at all. How does me not liking a certain wrestler affect their fans at all anyway?

Laters
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Share this post on: reddit

Ugh I just want to post... :: Comments

Blue Ryder
Re: Ugh I just want to post...
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 4:18 pm by Blue Ryder
IDK hun... People just love to start trouble I guess? Or they want to get under your skin? I know it can get annoying especially when your not in the mood to debate over something that is your opinion.
janine
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 4:22 pm by janine
Hi Thanks for saying Im mature. smile Im one of those that understands that everyone likes different things or in this case people. Its okay if someone doesnt like Melina or Beth or Nattie. Im cool with that.

I feel the same way as you, Sometimes I say something constructive that may be negative and PPL jump my arse over it, I got jumpped on at another board becasue I didnt like Maryse or Maria and ppl over there loved them. Thats another reason I left.

I know, why cant ppl just accept that not everyone is going to like their favorites?

So I know where you are coming from I can relate.
The LL Father
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 4:22 pm by The LL Father
IT HAPPENED A FUCKIN GEN
Did You Miss Her?
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 4:55 pm by Did You Miss Her?
Awww Vix, I still love you even though you don't like one of my top favs, a few people on here just love to bitch about things, so ignore them.
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 6:38 pm by Guest
Ughhhhhh! IKNOWRITE?

To be honest, if you don't want people saying your stupid for thinking this and that then you should never have joined a forum in the first place. Now anyways, with being on a forum you're opinions are going to get bashed.. it's inevitable. Then again, you could think the right things.. but that's hard to do when it's your opinion. You're just going to have to deal with it, because it's going to keep happening no matter what.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 6:41 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Actually, Joey, I can name a few forums where that doesnt happen at all. So it isnt something common with all forums. It just shows how immature some people are.
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 6:44 pm by Guest
I bet those forums aren't wrestling related forums.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 6:46 pm by The Sexy Vixen
they are wrestling forums.
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 6:46 pm by Guest
surprise surprise.

name them.
Dead
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 6:46 pm by Dead
i know a few sports forums, where the drama is down. and sports is a hell of a lot bigger then wrestling ever will be
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 6:49 pm by The Sexy Vixen
I only post on one sports forum, but mostly we all just make bitch bets with each other. lol
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 6:50 pm by Guest
well most sports fans aren't nearly as bad as wrestling marks..
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 6:50 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Glitch wrote:
surprise surprise.

name them.

wrestlingacademy.net for one...but it's being moved to a new server so it's down for now.

prowrestling forums have marks but no one has ever called me stupid when i say I hate The Rock.

wrestlezone forums is pretty ok too.
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 6:54 pm by Guest
Wrestlezone forums are bad. Once, I got a infraction or something for not posting a lengthy post. Like a paragraph or whatever.

Pro Wrestling Forums is lame too, they don't kill you.. but The Rock wasn't a good example, A LOT of people hate The Rock.

I don't know about .net sites. Must be bad too.
Dead
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 6:54 pm by Dead
tbh, it doesnt matter what forum you're on...there will be pieces of shit who try to act cool because they can talk shit behind a computer screen. it doesnt have to be a wrestling forum, sports forum..etc

edit: and Joey..wanna bet? sports fans take shit straight to the heart if you bash their favorite team to the point where fights break out and shit. so dont tell me sports fans arent as bad as wrestling marks, because they are 10 times worse
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 6:55 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Dead you would love the PW sports section, then. lol

if i get the admin to open registration. shifty
Dead
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 6:57 pm by Dead
i would probably piss off a lot of ppl there who support their team like its a religion...but then again sports fans arent as bad as wrestling marks so ill be fine. what do i know, im just a sports fan whos gotten into arguments with ppl over the littlest things Ugh I just want to post... Icon_rolleyes
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 6:57 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Glitch wrote:
I don't know about .net sites. Must be bad too.

yeah, just because you dont know it, it must be bad. Rolling Eyes
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 6:58 pm by Guest
Well, I don't really watch sports, so then again, I don't know. But just like that.. taking it to the heart. I was once said to that I was going to die, because I called Jeff Hardy bad.

EDIT:

Not because I just don't know it, it could be good. But since it's .net, it's bad. Bad.
Dead
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 6:59 pm by Dead
then you shouldnt be saying that sports fans arent as bad, if you dont know anything about how they act
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 7:00 pm by Guest
From what I've seen wrestling marks say and do, I just guessed. The sports community seemed calm from the outside.
Dead
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 7:03 pm by Dead
well, come on in...and see how calm it is on the inside lol. in some countries, bashing a sports team is risking your life, and im being pretty serious about that
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 7:04 pm by The Sexy Vixen
there's a difference between saying "i dont like jeff hardy" and saying he's going to die. I could see someone getting pissed when you say their fave sucks. But just saying "I dont like so and so." That really isnt worth arguing over because there's bound to be someone out there who doesnt like your current favorite.

and I know many .net sites. They arent bad.

i know many sports fans who get worked up over someone dissing their fave team. These Ohio State college fans here in my city are terrible with that. It just makes it more fun to ride around town in a Michigan t-shirt.
Blue Ryder
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 7:05 pm by Blue Ryder
WrestleZONE SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKS! I remember getting banned and this was way before I had a forum. Fuck them Teary Eyed
Dead
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 7:06 pm by Dead
i can only imagine the looks id get goin to Cleveland in a Ravens jersey Ugh I just want to post... Lol
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 7:07 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Cleveland is crazy. I'd never go there with an opponents shirt on. lol
Angelus
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 7:08 pm by Angelus
Glitch wrote:
From what I've seen wrestling marks say and do, I just guessed. The sports community seemed calm from the outside.

I went to a browns game before wearing raven gear. Was chanted and called a asshole stalked by a group of browns fans. Barked at. There was a group of raven fans that welcomed me. Then when I was sitting at my seat annoying kids and their parents asking me how can I like the ravens and live in Ohio. Then when your team wins you got to hear all the racism spew out and one of your favorite players called a murder. Don't get me wrong I meant some nice browns fans their. The Sports forum shit gets really bad. I been on boards where the steeler fans are referred to sheep fuckers. I mean sports fans are insane and deadly loyal to their teams. I mean sports fans murdered other sports fans over games.

Last edited by CP Munk on Fri 25 Sep 2009, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 7:08 pm by Guest
Yeah, people get banned for not posting paragraphs at Wrestlezone. FaGz!

Yeah all .net sites are bad because it's not .com.

AND I didn't say that Jeff should die, I SAID that he was bad. Then I was wished death upon.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 7:09 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Blue Campbell wrote:
WrestleZONE SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKS! I remember getting banned and this was way before I had a forum. Fuck them Teary Eyed

Blue...where havent you gotten banned? dunno

you get banned everywhere, I'm starting to think you like being banned.
Dead
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 7:10 pm by Dead
CP Munk wrote:
Glitch wrote:

I went to a browns game before wearing raven gear. Was chanted and called a asshole stalked by a group of browns fans. Barked at. There was a group of raven fans that welcomed me. Then when I was sitting at my seat annoying kids and their parents asking me who can I like the ravens and live in Ohio. Then when your team wins you got to hear all the racism spew out and one of your favorite players called a murder. Don't get me wrong I meant some nice browns fans their. The Sports forum shit gets really bad. I been on boards where the steeler fans are referred to sheep fuckers. I mean sports fans are insane and deadly loyal to their teams. I mean sports fans murdered other sports fans over games.

yeah, but they arent as bad as wrestling marks lol
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 7:11 pm by Guest
>_>
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 7:12 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Avoid OSU's stadium during Michigan week if you have Michigan gear. lol College students are fucking crazy.
MkGtOmEr
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 7:12 pm by MkGtOmEr
iLOVE KELLY KELLY!

& yeah, Vix your the shiit and that's the only thing we smell around you.. hahaha..& that's a Good thing, not a bad thing... so dont call me a Hater, because I am the HATED` not hater`
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 7:13 pm by The Sexy Vixen
M.k.G,t™ wrote:
iLOVE KELLY KELLY!

& yeah, Vix your shiit and that's the only thing we smell around you.. hahaha..& that's a Good thing, not a bad thing... so dont call me a Hater, because I am the HATED` not hater`

shrug

you're crazy lol
MkGtOmEr
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 7:16 pm by MkGtOmEr
Hahaha, dont Hate the member, Hate the Site... because you guys made me Craazy! ,Lol..
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 7:17 pm by The Sexy Vixen
M.k.G,t™ wrote:
Hahaha, dont Hate the member, Hate the Site... because you guys made me Craazy! ,Lol..

nah there's nothing to hate.

I seen far worse lol
Dead
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 7:19 pm by Dead
i know i hate the asian bitch who just mowed her grass
The LL Father
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 7:29 pm by The LL Father
why is my avy just a small bald man :'(
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 7:30 pm by Guest
Because you don't have a real avatar.. that other picture is your ranking..
C-Unit Inc.
Post Thu 29 Oct 2009, 11:44 pm by C-Unit Inc.
Vixen, there are those you don't like that I happen TO like, but I'm not going to talk trash and call you anything mean. You have what every wrestling fan/mark/smark/whatever has...an opinion. If people don't like what you say, then the best thing they can do is not fucking post there and move on. It's that simple.

Long story short, fuck the haters, girl. Keep doing what you're doing and don't stop being you.

(I know that's cheesy as hell, but it's the truth)
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 30 Oct 2009, 12:01 am by The Sexy Vixen
thanks, C-Unit.
MkGtOmEr
Post Fri 30 Oct 2009, 12:53 am by MkGtOmEr
FUCK THE WORLD, because when December 25, 2012 rolls around... we'll all be going down! ,including the Haters`

But seriously, I don't believe that day will come... well it might, just not in our time.
Paul Wyatt
Post Fri 30 Oct 2009, 2:43 am by Paul Wyatt
Um, M.k.G.t.....wtfh? What does 12/23/12 have to do with this thread? Answer this when you aren't high off the goodz. lol
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 30 Oct 2009, 2:53 am by The Sexy Vixen
NCD?

another name change?

lol
MkGtOmEr
Post Fri 30 Oct 2009, 3:15 am by MkGtOmEr
Layla El Sexy wrote:
Um, M.k.G.t.....wtfh? What does 12/23/12 have to do with this thread? Answer this when you aren't high off the goodz. lol

Well, it kind of was an Inside Joke about How the Haters think there Cool, & that on that day in 2012... the World is suppose to come to an End... & we're all suppose to Die, so really.. they can still be Haters, but on that day we'll all have the same destiny! which is, well really.. I don't know what to think, as long as my lungs are full of smoke that day... IT'S ALL GOODZ!
Dead
Post Fri 30 Oct 2009, 4:04 am by Dead
the Mayans already said thats not happening. they have calendars up to 4072 or some shit
MkGtOmEr
Post Fri 30 Oct 2009, 4:12 am by MkGtOmEr
Wasn't it them who said all this shiit would happen?
Them & there special calenders of bullshit..Lol,
Dead
Post Fri 30 Oct 2009, 3:08 pm by Dead
they were saying that 2012 was the last year of the current calendar, which got everyone freaked out because to them that meant it was the end of the world
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 30 Oct 2009, 4:42 pm by The Sexy Vixen
shrug
Post  by Sponsored content

Ugh I just want to post...

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next