Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WCW Nitro: Show 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

WCW Nitro: Show 2 Empty
PostSubject: WCW Nitro: Show 2   WCW Nitro: Show 2 EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 5:16 pm

WCW Nitro Show 2:

Segment 1: Trinity's Corner

The show opened up with Trinity in the ring with a plate of pasta on a table in the ring and a plate with something else but it was covered. Trinity then began to speak on how she came off harsh on Mercedes but was speaking the truth. Trinity then pointed to the pasta and said that as an Italian, she was proud to be known for the world’s best pasta. Then revealed what was covered in the ring and it was a plate with “taco’s”. Trinity then talked about how Mercedes was known for Taco’s she wouldn’t want to be remembered for that. She then continued with how Mercedes was also known for one more thing and that was being a street corner hooker. The fans didn’t take this well but finally begin cheering as Mercedes’ theme started to play. Mercedes made her way down the ramp and entered the ring, while Trinity mocked her and said “Hey Mercedes, came to look for a Taco for Paco” and laughed saying she cracked herself up. Mercedes then responded by asking Trinity what her problem and shouldn’t be talking about her like that, Trinity responded by saying don’t get Sympathetic like the stupid Americans in the arena. Mercedes responded by saying she’s tired of hearing what Trinity has to say and just talked to Sunny about Final Destination and how she asked for a match against Trinity. Trinity as if she didn’t care but had no idea what the match was going to be. Mercedes then announced that it was going to be a falls count anywhere match, where Trinity won’t have any place to run or hide. Mercedes the got closer to Trinity, Trinity cringed since she though Mercedes was going to hit her but the crowd laughed as Mercedes took a taco, which was right next to Trinity. Mercedes took a bite from the Taco and then told Trinity “I may be a street corner hooker, but I have class, going to wait until “Final Destination” to get my hands on you”. Mercedes confidently walked out the ring as Trinity looked on furious and can’t believe Mercedes made her look like a fool.

Segment Rating: 5.3

Segment 2:

Sara Del Rey was seen backstage getting ready for her match tonight against Lacey, but to her surprise Lacey & Rain found her a little too soon. Rain and Lacey mocked her and told her that the only reason why she is in the main event match was because she was facing Lacey and that she should thank Lacey for making her popular. Lacey and Rain shove Sara around and then at the end they Rain attacked Sara from behind while Lacey stomped her and then before leaving had a few words for Sara “See you later….bitch!”

Segment Rating: 5.6

Segment 3:

The scene with Natalya Backstage talking into the camera and making her official debut. Natalya talked about how she is the most prestigious woman in wrestling and she is part of a legacy that no one could ever compare. She also talked about how she is going to dominate WCW and fight her way to the top and show all these worthless fans how worthless half the roster of WCW is.

Segment Rating: 5.7

Segment 4:

Tiana Ringer vs MsChif was next and it was a good match with MsChif having most of the offence until Tiana got a chance to cheat. The match came to an end when Ashley Lane ran out and helped MsChif score the win over Tiana Ringer. After her victory msChif stood in the ring, not happy on how she won. Ashley took out her hand for a handshake but this just caused MsChif to scream and push Ashley down on the floor as MsChif walked off and Ashley looked on confused.

Segment ratings: 4.9
(Match Quality 7.5, Crowd Reaction 2.3)

Segment 5:

Next up we had Taylor Wilde & Roxxi backstage talking about how Amber O’Neal and Krissy Vaine asked for a rematch this week and hoped of winning it again. Overall good segment to cut to commercial and continue an angle that might obviously not go further.

Segment rating: 5.7

Segment 6:

Once again Nora and Jazz butted heads and jazz told Nora she had a little something to tell Nora later tonight in the ring. Since she wasn’t happy with that little comment Nora made last week.

Segment Rating: 5.6

Segment 7:

Roxxi & Taylor Wilde vs Team Blondage (Amber O’Neal & krissy Vaine) this was pretty much a repeat of last week. Amber & Krissy gets a whole lot of offence on Roxxi until the hot tag on Taylor who wins the match for her team. Amber and Krissy are stunned as Krissy attacks Taylor while Amber went outside and grabbed two chairs. Amber tossed a chair for Krissy as Krissy smashes it in the head of Taylor. While Amber walked around on the outside of the ring and awaited Roxxi to get to her feet and smash her chair in the head of Roxxi. Amber and Krissy reunite on the ramp as they raise their hands in the air and the fallen Taylor an Roxxi are seen in the ring and outside of the ring laid out as they cut to commercials.

Segment Rating: 5.0
(Match Quality 5.9, crowd reaction 4.1)

Segment 8:

The scene opened up with Ashley Lane confronted MsChif as MsChif screamed at her and told her, “listen rookie, make friends and all your doing is getting yourself in trouble” MsChif continued by telling Ashley Lane, she’s a loner and never needed help, she said she likes Ashley but never interfere in her matches again. Ashley Lane nodded and MsChif gave out another scream as Ashley quickly exited the room.

Segment rating: 5.2

Segment 9:

Next up was Serena Deeb vs Daizee Haze, who took part in the 3 way last week. This match started out great and was very impressive but things took a turn when Cheerleader was seen at the top of the ramp. She slowly walked down and entered the ring which not only surprised the crowd….but Serena and Daizee as well. The two then tried to attack Cheerleader Melissa but she nailed them with a vicious clothesline. Cheerleader Melissa brutally beat the duo as the referee calls for the bell so that Melissa could go but she ignores them until her beating is done. She then makes her way up the ramp happy with her doing and knows she has made an impact, that she is a threat.

Segment Rating: 5.8
(Match Quality 8.3, Crowd Reaction 3.3)

Segment 10:

Jazz was in the ring as she called out Nora. Nora made her way out and Jazz began to talk down Nora and told Nora that the only reason they signed her last minute was because they knew a show couldn’t be complete without Jazz. Jazz continued with how she was going to be the top star of this company and Nora will go down to be unnoticed. Nora was about to speak but was interrupted by Sunny who came down to put things to a stop, before it got out of hand. Sunny then announced as long as Nora and Jazz do not touch each other…unless put in a match, the main event for “Final Destination” is going to be Nora Greenwald vs Jaz to crown the first ever “WCW World Champion”. The scene came to an end with Nora and Jazz standing face to face in the ring anticipating “Final Destination” to destroy each other.

Segment Rating: 6.8

Segment 11:

Next up was Lacey vs Sara Del Rey; the match was good with constant interference from Rain during the match constantly distracting Sara. The match ended with Rain tripped Sara and Lacey nailed Sara with the implant DDT. After the match Lacey and Rain attacked Sara but was quickly chased away as a wild and crazy Kristal ran down the ramp to stop Lacey & Rain’s beatings and check up on Sara as the show came to an End.

Segment rating: 5.9
(Match Quality 7.1, crowd reaction: 4.8)

Overall Ratings: 5.6

Quick Resluts:
1. MsChif def. Tiana Ringer
2. Roxxi & Taylor Wilde def. Team Blondage (Amber O’Neal & Krissy Vaine)
3. Daizee Haze vs Serena Deeb (No Contest)
4. Lacey def. Sara Del Rey
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: WCW Nitro: Show 2   WCW Nitro: Show 2 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 12:30 pm

Awwww, Kiwi, this makes me miss our battles of LWF, and WCW, lol. It makes me want to bring back LWF.

If only........... WCW Nitro: Show 2 Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Nitro: Show 2   WCW Nitro: Show 2 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 8:22 pm

lol!

I'm going to try to continue this....no internet has been a real bitch.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WCW Nitro: Show 2   WCW Nitro: Show 2 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 4:54 pm

damn im supposed to be doing one of my own
meh im lazy. awsome show though
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WCW Nitro: Show 2   WCW Nitro: Show 2 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 7:07 pm

I remember when I had one! It was fun, maybe I'll make a return too? Maybe!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Nitro: Show 2   WCW Nitro: Show 2 EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 12:57 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
I remember when I had one! It was fun, maybe I'll make a return too? Maybe!

shrug

Let's hope not
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WCW Nitro: Show 2   WCW Nitro: Show 2 EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 1:11 pm

lol right Kevin. im gonna try and work this ACP lol. and make you a sub thingy for this.

and maybe remove one of the less active ones
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WCW Nitro: Show 2   WCW Nitro: Show 2 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010, 2:54 am

Still loving the Mercedes/Trinity rivalry, they even brought food into it, shit is personal now. Pasta and tacos <3

I love Cheerleader Melissa, did she seriously just invite herself into a match and beat the shit out of Daizee and Serena? Lol bad ass! She is bad ass!

Lol I forgot how fucking weird Mschif was, wow what a freak.

I’m bored of the tag matches with Roxxi and company, they are all so zzzzzzz

Didn’t like how Lacey and co. closed the show(should‘ve been Nora and Jazz) looks like Sara Del Ray will have a protégé in Kristal though, that interests me.

Nora and Jazz, stare downs ftmfw!!!! Can’t wait til they lock up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCW Nitro: Show 2   WCW Nitro: Show 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WCW Nitro: Show 2
Page 1 of 1