Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster?

Go down 
+7
X
Dead
sarcy
Did You Miss Her?
janine
KTV-Time
Blue Ryder
11 posters

Best New Addition to TNA
Alyssa Flash
Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? Vote_lcap 30% Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? Vote_rcap
 30%  [ 9 ]
Daffney
Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? Vote_lcap 7% Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? Vote_rcap
 7%  [ 2 ]
Hamada
Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? Vote_lcap 13% Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? Vote_rcap
 13%  [ 4 ]
Madison Rayne
Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? Vote_lcap 10% Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? Vote_rcap
 10%  [ 3 ]
Sarita
Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? Vote_lcap 23% Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? Vote_rcap
 23%  [ 7 ]
Tara
Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? Vote_lcap 17% Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? Vote_rcap
 17%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 30

AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? Empty
PostSubject: Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster?   Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 7:18 pm

This year alone we have had a total of six new knockouts that debuted in TNA . They are Tara, Alyssa Flash, Hamada, Sarita, Madison Rayne and Daffney. Whom in your opinion is the best overall? The best booked? Most Impressive ?

While your at it, who is the disappointment ? The lady that has yet to impress you and why?

Discuss!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster?   Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 7:47 pm

Alissa Flash hands down, best damn thing to be part of TNA she wreeks of awesomeness
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster?   Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 8:02 pm

Alyssa, Tara and Sarita.

The only dissapointment is the fact Tara didnt have a longer run at the KO title. She won it and lost it what 3 weeks later. That sucked.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster?   Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 10:54 pm

I'm going to say Alissa and Hamada, they are awesome!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster?   Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? EmptySun 27 Sep 2009, 12:20 am

I am going with Alissa Flash. Personally, I think she is the most verstile Knockout they have. She can work the strong man style, she can work the strong style and she knows how to vary her impact based on who she is wrestling. That and she's fucking hot.

A wrestler whose wrestling does the promo work for her and she doesn't make you hate photoshoots? Hell yes.

As far as the other chicks:

Daffney is only capable of one character and one style of match. Yawn.

Hamada.. What part of "She's Japanese!" makes me give a damn about someone who isn't willing to change her style against people who can't take it. I call it unprofessional, but since SHE'S JAPANESE! I suppose I have to praise. Yeah right.

If you looked up "generic" in a dictionary, there would be a split screen between Michelle McCool & Madison Rayne. She's not very good in the ring and I still don't get why Shimmer is so high on her. Maybe they paid for the tits and want something back for them.

Sarita.. I dunno. I just don't feel her as much as Alissa because I don't care for the X-Division style of no selling and moves that are easily botched/dangerous.

Why in the hell is Tara there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster?   Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? EmptySun 27 Sep 2009, 1:49 am

Yeah, Flash and Sarita for me.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster?   Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? EmptySun 27 Sep 2009, 1:51 am

sarcy wrote:

Hamada.. What part of "She's Japanese!" makes me give a damn about someone who isn't willing to change her style against people who can't take it. I call it unprofessional, but since SHE'S JAPANESE! I suppose I have to praise. Yeah right.

yeah, i see where you're coming from. why change a style that makes you a good wrestler because half the hobags in the company cant wrestle worth a damn. good call
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster?   Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? EmptySun 27 Sep 2009, 2:13 am

The way I see it, she should fuck off back to ching chow land if she doesn't like the style of American pro wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster?   Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? EmptySun 27 Sep 2009, 2:28 am

TBH i dont think Flash should be on the list since she was already Sead but i still voted for her. but TBH Sarita was the top one
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster?   Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? EmptySun 27 Sep 2009, 3:06 am

I love Hamada<33333 But I kinda see what Sarcy is saying, I hated her exchange with Christy Hemme. I am not blaming Hamada at all, I mean she had Christy as an opponent lol.

I love all 6 additions to be honest, Daffney really brought some attention the division with her crazy antics against Taylor.

Madison is a solid worker and will only improve.

Tara is a veteran and respected amongst her peers, She unfortunatly falls under the dissapointment category. I have not been impressed with her since coming to TNA, hopefully she picks up the pace.

Alyssa and Sarita have to be the best though, I still remember the first match they had. Easy Match of The Year contender as far as ladies go, I hate it was dropped though. Oh well, both will meet again soon.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster?   Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? EmptySun 27 Sep 2009, 3:26 am

I really like Sarita. Think she is entertaining to watch
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster?   Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? EmptySun 27 Sep 2009, 3:31 am

I haven't really watched that much of TNA lately, but I'ma go with that Flash chick, Tara, Madison Rayne.. because she's sexy as hell, & that Sarita`
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster?   Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? EmptySun 27 Sep 2009, 5:48 am

Chessman wrote:
sarcy wrote:

yeah, i see where you're coming from. why change a style that makes you a good wrestler because half the hobags in the company cant wrestle worth a damn. good call

that is a very fair point. but she also needs to be versatile and if she isnt willing to change up a bit to put on a good match, instead choosing to be stubbern or w/e and jjust having a terrible match, then that is unprofessional really. the whole idea is to put on the best match you can, and if she aint gonna be versatile she just shouldnt be their. even with all that said Hamada hasnt been impressive...tbh shes not had much from booking to come off impressive

but Alissa gets it for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster?   Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best New Addition to The Knockouts Roster?
Page 1 of 1