Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I fucking hate stubborn people, dumbasses, and stubborn dumbasses.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I fucking hate stubborn people, dumbasses, and stubborn dumbasses. Empty
PostI fucking hate stubborn people, dumbasses, and stubborn dumbasses.

I think the title says it all.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I fucking hate stubborn people, dumbasses, and stubborn dumbasses. :: Comments

This referring to you?
Obviously not. I wouldn't make a thread pertaining to myself.
Oh no? I figured you were one of those people that's all about "me me me" and not give a shit about anyone else.
Ahaa.. no.
I hate dumbasses that bitch about everything on forums too, you forgot to mention that one as well.
I fucking hate stubborn people, dumbasses, and stubborn dumbasses. 564446 I fucking hate stubborn people, dumbasses, and stubborn dumbasses. 97925 that shit was fucking hilarious
You should change it to people who bitch on forums, because it's not really a "dumbass" when said person (me) is right.
You arent right, thats the thing. You find a reason to bitch just to do it because for some reason you dont feel good about yourself, so the only way to boost up that self esteem is to complain about something that will get you nowhere in real life. If this was a job, i could see why you would complain. But its not
How am I not right? It not being a job doesn't affect whether I'm correct or incorrect.

Well I don't feel good about myself because I've been sick the last three days.. but, really, and I'm not sure HOW you know that I have a little self-esteem issues, but the only thing I can think of is that Dead tells you a little much about this community.
No, he doesnt tell me a lot of things actually, so it shows you how much you know. I can base those assumptions off the way people post. You give off the impression that the world hates you, and the only way to get out those frustrations are to complain about every thing. And yeah, it does affect you, because you let something that happens on the INTERNET, and not real life get to you. See how that works?
It was just an assumption to why you may or may not know, seeing as you're brothers and all.

Honestly, it DOES NOT affect whether I am right or not. But you know.. you have the point with the real life thing, but it doesn't come into play on whether or not that what the person complaining about is right. I didn't say that it doesn't affect me, I said it doesn't affect whether or not the person is right or wrong.

And, how does any part of me radiate that "Hey, I'm a fucking depressed emo bitch, and the world hates me and everything I do."? IF that were the case, which it's not (I only have some self-esteem issues), then I wouldn't even want to post on some online forum.

And I do get my frustrations out on the internet, because in the real world, it wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. Oh well.
Again, does being right on a INTERNET forum get you anywhere in the real world? If it doesnt affect whether or not the person is right, why do you insist on trying to tell everyone that you are? Obviously if it didnt matter, you wouldnt constantly push the issue. And where the fuck did i say you were a emo bitch? Exactly, you took what i said and blew it way out of context
"The world hates me." What other kind of person says that?

Does it matter if it doesn't get me anywhere in the real world? The fact of the matter, is.. I CAN be RIGHT or WRONG on an INTERNET FORUM without it being a job. It doesn't matter how much I push that I am, or anything along those lines.. I still can be RIGHT or WRONG. Oh my god.. that's all I was saying from the beginning.
Yeah it does, because if all you're worried about is online shit...i feel sorry for you
It's definitely not all I'm worried about.

I fucking hate stubborn people, dumbasses, and stubborn dumbasses.

Page 1 of 1