Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your New Music Live Show 10: Girls Girls Girls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Your New Music Live Show 10: Girls Girls Girls Empty
PostSubject: Your New Music Live Show 10: Girls Girls Girls   Your New Music Live Show 10: Girls Girls Girls EmptyFri 02 Oct 2009, 7:21 pm

Your New Music Live
Show 10: “Girls Girls Girls”

Kevin: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the ninth episode of Your New Music Live, here we are going to rundown on some new tunes, some you have heard of, some you haven’t and some…well that you haven’t heard from in a while. I’m sure you all enjoyed the last show and I know this show is no exception. Hopefully you’re not bad after the last show. I’m your host Kevin Sullivan and I’m certainly happy to be here, hope that you’re also happy to be here. You all know the drill and what the show is for, so my guess no introduction needed. Today’s edition is titled “Girls, Girls, Girls” This week’s show is featuring only ladies.

Kevin: First off we have a video that reminds me of Rihana’s disturbia, difference is, this is much lighter, as annoying, but difference is this girl has some kind of talent. Anyways boys and girls we have Eva Simmons with her single “Silly Boy”:
Eva Simmons – Silly Boy

Part 2
Kevin: Now the next song I’m tired of, I’ve listened to it every 20 minutes during commercials daily, it is planted into my brain and I seriously don’t think I will ever forget it. Anyways the artist is “Inna” and the single is called “Hot”:

Part 3:
Kevin: Now boys and girls, we have Justin Timberlakes’ pet projects, it is one of his first signings to his record label. This girl went from YouTube cover artist, to one of dutchs’ break through stars, plus she has already been featured on the show. Her name is Esmee Denters, with her second single “Admit It”.

Part 4:
Kevin: Well boys and girls, hope you enjoyed that. Well guys that’s all we have for today. Next time we have another cool show. It’s titled well I don’t know…tune in next time to find out. Songs that well aren’t as important as the video and songs I know that won’t disappoint.So hope you all enjoyed tonight’s show and hope you had fun. Tune in next time as once again we bring you new music, new artist and make you their new fans. Stay safe and take it easy.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Your New Music Live Show 10: Girls Girls Girls   Your New Music Live Show 10: Girls Girls Girls EmptyFri 02 Oct 2009, 10:43 pm

Song 1...annoying. and her hair. What the hell was she thinking? lol I couldnt get into the song.

song 2...it was ok. I could dance to it but i doubt i could listen to it more than like once a day. lol

song 3...pretty good. for a sec it sounds like Beyonce. I would really buy her album.

nice show, Kev
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Your New Music Live Show 10: Girls Girls Girls   Your New Music Live Show 10: Girls Girls Girls EmptyThu 08 Oct 2009, 11:44 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

song 2...it was ok. I could dance to it but i doubt i could listen to it more than like once a day. lol

Honey you have no idea how much torture i go through with this song....every 20 minuts i hear a 20 second clip of it in a commercial....EVERY 20 MINUTES!!!!
:bitchslaps
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Your New Music Live Show 10: Girls Girls Girls   Your New Music Live Show 10: Girls Girls Girls EmptyThu 08 Oct 2009, 2:37 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Honey you have no idea how much torture i go through with this song....every 20 minuts i hear a 20 second clip of it in a commercial....EVERY 20 MINUTES!!!!
:bitchslaps

hugs

you must be ready to pull your hair out.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Your New Music Live Show 10: Girls Girls Girls   Your New Music Live Show 10: Girls Girls Girls EmptySat 10 Oct 2009, 12:02 am

Song 1: WTF is with here hair? I wouldn't mind this song on the radio, but the video is annoying as hell.

Song 2: I dont like is, lol. its annoying me. *Shutting it off*

Song 3: I like Esmee, she is really good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your New Music Live Show 10: Girls Girls Girls   Your New Music Live Show 10: Girls Girls Girls Empty

Back to top Go down

Your New Music Live Show 10: Girls Girls Girls
Page 1 of 1