Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What does friendship matter?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

What does friendship matter? Empty
PostWhat does friendship matter?

I dont have very many friends. Maybe 3 or so good friends and then there's other people who are more like acquaintences. Over the years, I've lost many friends due to that green-eyed monster, jealousy which is often accompanied by Lies and Deceit. But stuff like that is becoming 2nd nature these days. Just as soon as someone labels you "friend", they are quick to throw you under the bus as a sacrifical lamb, just to get ahead or gain some stupid popularity that wont mean shit years, months or even weeks from now. So what does friendship really matter to you? How do you decipher between true friends and fake ones? And what do you do if and when they stab you in the back for personal gain? Do you have any friends truly worth having? Do they fill that void that nothing else seems to? Or do you still walk around under a dark veil of loneliness and isolation whilst everyone says "you are my friend".

If you have good friends, hold on to them tightly and treasure them. There might be a day when that's all you have...or all you need...is a good friend. And when that day comes, you want to have someone there to pick you up and help you keep going.

ok, rant over.

I checked out Law Abiding Citizen starring Jamie Foxx and Gerard Butler. AWESOME!!! i loved every second of it. lots of jaw-dropping moments and the movie gets in your head. Check it out sometime, guys!

Love you all like family. hugs
Maryse
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Share this post on: reddit

What does friendship matter? :: Comments

Dead
Re: What does friendship matter?
Post Fri 23 Oct 2009, 9:10 am by Dead
first off, you need JeriShow in your life....BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG. ha, you knew that was coming. the way i look at it, the real friends are the ones thatll be there each and every time you need to talk to them about something, without judging or critcizing your every move and try to help the best way that they can, and without getting annoyed. even if they do get annoyed, they're still there to help someone out. the fake ones are the ones thatll tell you to fuck off because their boyfriend/girlfriend dont like that you talk to them, regardless of how long you were friends with that person. i had that happen a few weeks ago, texted a good female friend of mine who ive known for years, and the next day her boyfriend, who doesnt know who i am mind you, texted me telling me not to talk to her or hed fuck me up. so yeah, that person wasnt a real friend if she was gonna let her boyfriend say that shit to ME of all people.

what would i do if they stabbed me in the back for personal gain? move on and get better friends, a shitty friend can always be replaced. if they were gonna turn on you, it was pointless to befriend them in the first place. as far as having friends that i feel are worth it...i can say i do. the only bad part is, some of em are married and its hard to talk to em when theyre needed, BUT i guess everything happens for a reason.
Eaglesfan07
Post Fri 23 Oct 2009, 3:51 pm by Eaglesfan07
It's like they always say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 23 Oct 2009, 4:03 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Chessman wrote:
first off, you need JeriShow in your life....BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG.

shrug

yeah that's what I need...jerishow shifty

lol
Dead
Post Fri 23 Oct 2009, 4:18 pm by Dead
come on...say it with me....BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 23 Oct 2009, 4:19 pm by The Sexy Vixen
lol I think that theme is so silly.
Dead