Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Review: Eating Out 3: All You Can Eat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Review: Eating Out 3: All You Can Eat Empty
PostReview: Eating Out 3: All You Can Eat

Eating Out 3: All You Can Eat

Review: Eating Out 3: All You Can Eat Eating+Out+3+DVD

Starring:
Rebekah Kochan as Tiffany
Daniel Skelton as Casey
Chris Salvatore as Zack
Michael E.R. Walker as Ryan
Julia Cho as Tandy
John Stallings as Lionel
Mink Stole as Helen

Movie Opinion:
Ok, Killing off Kyle’s character?? Seriously, are you kidding me? That’s just crazy, guess this means he is out of the Movie for good. Also no Gwen!!! Wait did Mark die with Kyle in the accident?? Anyways they just killed one of the funniest characters in the movie. Oh by the way, didn’t even know a third movie was coming out. I actually enjoyed it. It’s not over the top retarded like “Another Gay Movie”, but its way cheesy and lacks quality like 75% of all gay themed movies, still enjoyable none the less.

The Good: For you pervy boys, the plus side of this movie is full Frontals of the two hottest guys in the movie. You get a full frontal of the kind and sweet Chris Salvatore, who btw is REALLY sexy. Seriously and you get a full frontal of Michael E.R. Walker, who’s package has been teased from the start and you finally get to see it all nearing the end. Another plus of this movie was actual good looking guys. Troy was ok in the second Movie and let’s face it, Ryan Carnes was drop dead sexy in the first movie, but the guys in this movie (with the exception of Daniel Skelton, who was meant to be less then attractive), are pretty damn sexy. So that was a real plus to this movie. Another one was the scene with Walker, Salvatore & Skelton when Walker was receiving oral from Salvatore and Skelton and was actually enjoying it was damn funny. His expression was just funny. Especially after Tiffany (Who he was concentrating on) left and he had no choice but the take the gay lovin lol. Plus Tiffany was her crazy funny self as usual and loved her interaction with every single asian featured in the movie.

Now the bad: Like stated before killing off the character Kyle was damn pointless and disappointing. No Gwen made it worst, although Mark could have used a recasting, since the dude who replaced Carnes in the second flick was just horrible, would have been cool to see at least one more character that was featured in the last 2 movies. Another down point was how they made Zack in such a mushy character, he may be hot, but if he was overly sensitive like Zack, he wouldn’t be do’able seriously. If he was more like Ryan, now then we can talk. Also another down point, you just kept wondering how good Lionel (John Stallings) was. It was either their was a two frontal limit in the movie or he had a no frontal shoot in his contract. He showed shit loads of booty, but left a lot to be desired with no frontal scene lol.

In the end, it was equally entertaining as the second movie, yet not as good as the first. Their storylines are always the same, but can’t help but have a laugh with these movies. I recommend Eating Out 1, 2 & 3 to anyone. Even if you don’t enjoy gay themed movies, these are just super funny (especially the second one).

My verdict?
2.5/5 – Good enough movie to get you by. Not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Review: Eating Out 3: All You Can Eat :: Comments

Dead
Re: Review: Eating Out 3: All You Can Eat
Post Wed 18 Nov 2009, 5:44 pm by Dead
Review: Eating Out 3: All You Can Eat 268578 Review: Eating Out 3: All You Can Eat 236889
KTV-Time
Post Wed 18 Nov 2009, 5:49 pm by KTV-Time
Oh please Rolling Eyes

It was actually a very funny movie...but seriously cheesy.

Funniest part was probably the sex scene between Tiffany & the Italian/Spanish dude (can't remember) at Kyle's funeral...in a coffin lol...then the Reveren jerking while Tiffany sang "Cum Baya my Lord" lol...hilarious.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Wed 18 Nov 2009, 5:56 pm by The Sexy Vixen
I've never ever heard of this movie. dunno

but i'll probably try to look for it. you usually give good recs, Kev...music...SHIMMER...now movies.
Dead
Post Wed 18 Nov 2009, 6:57 pm by Dead
KiwiKevin wrote:
Oh please Review: Eating Out 3: All You Can Eat Icon_rolleyes

It was actually a very funny movie...but seriously cheesy.

Funniest part was probably the sex scene between Tiffany & the Italian/Spanish dude (can't remember) at Kyle's funeral...in a coffin lol...then the Reveren jerking while Tiffany sang "Cum Baya my Lord" lol...hilarious.

i was referring to the actual title
KTV-Time
Post Thu 19 Nov 2009, 2:09 pm by KTV-Time
oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dunno lol, it's been a long day beck on topic

Still love this movie though, not as funny as the first..but it's cools
Blue Ryder
Post Thu 19 Nov 2009, 2:19 pm by Blue Ryder
I saw part1 and 2 before, really funny movies, Is that by any chance online yet?
KTV-Time
Post Thu 19 Nov 2009, 2:22 pm by KTV-Time
I downloaded it like last weekend.
Blue Ryder
Post Thu 19 Nov 2009, 2:26 pm by Blue Ryder
I dunno the first thing about downoading movies, I'll just see what i can find lol
KTV-Time
Post Thu 19 Nov 2009, 2:33 pm by KTV-Time
Which reminds me, love the mother in the second movie that line is just classic:
"I was at the beauty shop, and i was looking through a magazine and i saw the that the oscars are coming up. Well i thought, who am i going to watch the oscars with. Then that britney Aguilera song came on, you know the one that you are beautiful even if you are ugly and gay. Then i though, who is going to play me this shitty music, Who's going to take me dancing when i had a bad date"

Kyle: Oh mom, come on

Mother": Oh no, you stop, Your going to get married and have kids for christ sake, I'm going to visit with my girlfriends, and all we are going to talk about are our grand children. And that is so boring. And Kyle, you have never been boring and that's because your gay. Your a F*ag and i want my little Fagget back".

Lol...seriously the mom is just classic...and oops sorry if i offended anyone by saying the word f*ag.....guess that's a warning Rolling Eyes
The Sexy Vixen
Post Thu 19 Nov 2009, 4:07 pm by The Sexy Vixen
lmao your mom is awesome, Kev

fucking awesome rofl

Review: Eating Out 3: All You Can Eat

Page 1 of 1