Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy Crazy Crazy day today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Crazy Crazy Crazy day today Empty
PostCrazy Crazy Crazy day today

OMG TODAY WAS CRAZY!!!!

I finally realized why i was always intimidated by this guy in my class. His name is Hussein. He is Syrian. He's really quiet, peace full guy, keeps a lot to himself. But today he had a little altircation with this sneaky dude who wouldn't just stop being a jerk. They got into this whole arguement in the class going crazy. Then i have an idiot english teacher who sent both of them outside.....well everything turned into this big brawl and school security had to come pull em apart. It was INSANE!! Hussein was pretty pissed off. He's a such a cutie lol. But that's besides the point. I've always been intimidated by him, then got to know him and he was crazy funny and all goofy. And i always knew a nice, keep it together guy like that would go insane if you pushed his buttons.

Oh i also love the security's. Most are students following that course. and they were these cute pants which makes their butt looks ooo cute....anyways lol, it's enough of that.

There is also this girl in my class named Keshmed. She is a VERY Joyfull girl, she also walks funny. You know when someone is slighty drunk and they bump into things or trip over stuffs or just can't walk in a striaght line.....well she walks like that. It's pretty funny. She's like this drunk lady.

I also realize everyone here basicly lives on Energy Drinks, which isn't really my thing tbh. Never even had an energy drink. I'm energetic as it is. But yeah...2 or 3 a day....not good for you health.

Also don't like the whole teen smoking scene. A bunch of 16 year olds outside smoking.....on rare cases with teachers. It's just weird to me tbh. Not a smoker and don't intend to.

I'm also still drooling over my dutch teacher. He's not bulky or hot, just this sexy skinny dutch dude who you'd say in a modeling add or something. His sideburns annoys me though. Oh and his new bigger glasses, not a look for him.

Lol...guess that's all i have to say.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Crazy Crazy Crazy day today :: Comments

Venom
Re: Crazy Crazy Crazy day today
Post Fri 20 Nov 2009, 5:28 pm by Venom
KiwiKevin wrote:
Also don't like the whole teen smoking scene. A bunch of 16 year olds outside smoking.....on rare cases with teachers. It's just weird to me tbh. Not a smoker and don't intend to.

I always manage to catch people smoking around school. It makes them look completely stupid.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 20 Nov 2009, 7:05 pm by The Sexy Vixen
lol Kev still drooling over his teacher.

I'm glad you wont be smoking hun. You're too cute for that hugs
KTV-Time
Post Sat 21 Nov 2009, 7:51 pm by KTV-Time
He's hot lol, i'm always "yes teacher, yes teacher" lol...he's smexy...and i luv him. He's sooo do able. :ooh la la: Shocked

I'm just curious to see Hussein on Monday, he is such a peacefull nice guy, it's insane he went so crazy and Sever, i know Sever is this sleazy guy and could be a jerk. Kinda feel bad for Hussein, he'll be seen as this spycho for now. While he's just really friendly and nice.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sat 21 Nov 2009, 7:54 pm by The Sexy Vixen
wow. your life sounds so interesting, Kev.
KTV-Time
Post Sat 21 Nov 2009, 7:59 pm by KTV-Time
To quote Dawn Marie i'd like to say:

"I live an Adventurous life" lol.

My life isn't perfect or planned out....but loving every interesting minute of it.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sat 21 Nov 2009, 8:00 pm by The Sexy Vixen
My life is so boring..work, class, then come home and be a mom.

and my school isnt even interesting. nothing but potheads and wannabe "thugs" and the girls are just whores.
KTV-Time
Post Sat 21 Nov 2009, 8:12 pm by KTV-Time
Well this is my class:
Girls:
Marloes- Typical Loud blond
Soraya- Punk girl, who's BFF with Marloes
Hatish- Old looking girl
Guldunee- quiet girl
Kishmet- Funny girl who seems drunk to me
Duygu - Friend of Kishmet
Severine- Loud chatterbox
Naoal - Loud Chatter Box who is also slightly def.
Severine & Naoal are turkish, so they wear the thingy Raisha Saeed weir..minus the mouth piece, so full head covered minus face.
Warsha - Fun club peep
Preja - Fun Club peep 2
natasja is my BFF

Guys-
Jovan- Pot head - funny guy
Ugur - Dopey
Sever - Suave, sneaky bastard
Serdar - Little Business dude
Oran & Sulleymar - Typical Dudes.....and immature
Hussein- Serious quiet dude
Imel & Amad - Older guys in the class
Murad- he's just there
Riley - Pot head stoner
Alan - Cool hair dude
Kennan - Cool HAIR DUDE'S FRIEND
and last dude name i don't remember.....odd and invisible.

Unless i forgot someone that's basicly my class.....full of character.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sat 21 Nov 2009, 8:15 pm by The Sexy Vixen
lol sounds interesting

My class is just annoying so i'm working on taking extra classes to graduate sooner.
KTV-Time
Post Sat 21 Nov 2009, 8:22 pm by KTV-Time
Emere....emere!!! That's the last ones name.

It took me 2 months.....2 months to get those turkish, Syrian, Afghani, Pakistani & Hindu names under my belt lol. Wasn't easy.........wasn't easy.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sat 21 Nov 2009, 8:23 pm by The Sexy Vixen
wow. you guys must hang out alot outside of class, huh?
KTV-Time
Post Sat 21 Nov 2009, 8:27 pm by KTV-Time
Not really, some scare me. I'm only close with Natasja, Imel, Jovan, Severine, Naoal, Warsha, Preja & Hussein...the rest just Meh with them. But after school we stayed once at school, just me, natasja, Warsha, Preja, Hussein, Severine & Naoal, and that's when i found out Hussein was one crazy, goofy guy lol. We ordered Pizza and just hung out.....was really fun tbh.

But Natasja is my total BFF
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sat 21 Nov 2009, 8:29 pm by The Sexy Vixen
oh, cool sounds like fun.

You're popular, Kev. hugs
KTV-Time
Post Sat 21 Nov 2009, 8:33 pm by KTV-Time
Lol, not that popular.....just the English Nerd...lol, seriously scored the highest grade in both my English tests. 8.5 for one and an 8.0 for the last one...i wreek of awesomenes lol.

While 90% of the class got lover then a 5.0 and from that 90%, 75% got lower then a 3.5...so yeah the dutch sucks in English :p hilarious
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sat 21 Nov 2009, 8:36 pm by The Sexy Vixen
wow hun, that's great, congrats smile

and of course you are popular. What's not to love? hugs
KTV-Time
Post Sat 21 Nov 2009, 8:40 pm by KTV-Time
awww that's True..

Oh oh oh oh, just remembered i've seen this guy who was in my class 5 years ago in Aruba. I used to DISPIZE!!! this guy, hated him. Although he was cute...but still a jackass.

Anywho saw him on the bus, we talked caught up, was nice. It's nice to see people you haven't seen in like forever all the way on the other side of the world years later.

Saw another school mate of mine last month...but her i haven't seen since i was 12. Lol, that meeting was brief, we were both in a Hurry lol.

It's been crazy here.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sat 21 Nov 2009, 8:54 pm by The Sexy Vixen
lol cute jackasses
Post  by Sponsored content

Crazy Crazy Crazy day today

Page 1 of 1