Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm UGLY!!!! AND I LOVE IT!!! (Rejection's A Bitch)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

I'm UGLY!!!! AND I LOVE IT!!! (Rejection's A Bitch) Empty
PostI'm UGLY!!!! AND I LOVE IT!!! (Rejection's A Bitch)

Ok, So my internet has been acting really funny lately (due to the fact that I'm stealing it), so I can't check certain sites, but I noticed every time I signed into my I.M., and got the email notice thingy my Myspace messages would increase by like 10 and they were all from the same person. Well today I finally got to check those messages and they shocking to see the least. First they said hey, then it was "They'd love to give me head", then "You could have replied", followed by "Fuck You F.A.G", THEN "Bitch! you ugly as hell!!, I don't know why you're trying to ignore me", and the rest of the messages just said"ugly", then I got a notice from Myspace telling me that I was blocked from seeing their profile. I just laughed at the pure sadness of the whole thing, and it got me wondering has anything like this ever happened to any of you???
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I'm UGLY!!!! AND I LOVE IT!!! (Rejection's A Bitch) :: Comments

The Sexy Vixen
Re: I'm UGLY!!!! AND I LOVE IT!!! (Rejection's A Bitch)
Post Mon 23 Nov 2009, 4:35 pm by The Sexy Vixen
wow, Tank. That is pretty pathetic.

You are far from ugly, hun. hugs

I've never had that happen before but people calling me ugly happens alot. dunno

I'm UGLY!!!! AND I LOVE IT!!! (Rejection's A Bitch)

Page 1 of 1