Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My latest pet project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

My latest pet project Empty
PostMy latest pet project

Now that i know i have acces to internet every thursday afternoon for sure, i've opted to rejoin the e-fed i'm on. I dropped my Michelle McCool character 2 months ago and well making my return as Christy hemme (whom i played on the fed 2 years ago). I'm soo excited to get back into things again. it's crazy.

I can't wait, i might post a few of the stuffs i write here. Just for the fun of it i guess. And by returning to the fed i'll also be returning in my duty as the GM for the divas on the fed. Which has taken away so much of my time the last time i was there. But going to try to get everything a little in order and set down some rules to help make things, less hectic.

So i might be a little lost from now on lol. Being the GM i've had to deal with bitching, helping with ideas and book matches weekly and sent them to the head GM on time. It's going to be hectic, especially now getting into the grove of it again.

Although their might also be other reasons, this will also be one of the reasons why i might be a little absent. Although i haven't been posting much now anyways, it will be slightly lesser now lol. Although seemingly this might be a relief for many, gonna miss some of you poopsters.

For the rest of ya.....see you on MSN ho's :p Toodle loo and see this place....every now and then...or when i need a ROH or AAA update (i need me some Alex Kozlov, Roddick Strong and Marco Corleone :ooh la la: drool )
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My latest pet project :: Comments

KTV-Time
Re: My latest pet project
Post Thu 26 Nov 2009, 8:39 pm by KTV-Time
Oh oh oh btw my first match is next week: Layla el vs. Alicia Fox...it's going to be interesting to write to say the least.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Thu 26 Nov 2009, 10:11 pm by The Sexy Vixen
I'll miss you around here sad

Good luck writing that Layla/Alicia match.

hugs
Dead
Post Thu 26 Nov 2009, 10:18 pm by Dead
lol, if ya need any updates on ROH or AAA you know where to find me. i added ya on MSN too so yeah
Post  by Sponsored content

My latest pet project

Page 1 of 1