Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's worth checking out?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

What's worth checking out? Empty
PostWhat's worth checking out?

Ok This is Kevin’s, what to see on TV. Now most of these shows won’t be available for any of you, but I do consider getting a download to see these shows. The sure are worth it. It’s only 3 shows and I’m slowly loving them every time I watch them. First off I have WEEDS.

I’ve been saying I want to see this show for some time now. Never know why it was overhyped. Never know why Mary Louis Parker was always nominated and won awards for her role. I think I finally see why. This show is amazing. I love every second of it. Keeps you on the edge of your feet. It’s funny as hell. It’s a really crazy show. Oh and the son who plays Sylas. He’s hot lol. He ditched the Jonas Brothers haircut and seemingly worked out between Season 3 and Season 4. But it’s totally working out. This show is just pure awesomeness. I just started watching Season 4 now. I don’t know if some characters have been written out and I hope not. They really made the show fun.

Secondly I have “Hotel Babylon”. Ugh this show is pure awesomeness. Makes the hotel world seem so much fun. The main characters are witty, wacky and fun. So far I’ve been liking the third season and really missing the character “Rebecca” she really helped the show and the show is slightly less fun. The new blond girl is just not cutting it. From what I heard two more main characters leave the show for season 4. Not looking forward to that though. But the first two season is absolutely funny. It’s a great show, you should really check it out online. Find a torrent somewhere. It’s a brittish show.

Next up I have “Beautiful People”, another UK show, not that shit that aired on ABC Family. It is highly gay about this teenage boy. His best friend Kyle…who goes by the name of Kylie. It is uber funny. Has this “Pushing Daisies” feel to it. Both colorful, both have music, but outrageously funny. The Brittish have some funny kick ass shows. This is certainly one of them. And this is me after just watching one episode. I’m currently downloading the rest of them. Maybe I’ll like it more. But it is worth checking out.

I'd reccomend these shows to anyone. Really cool shows and really worth the watch.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

What's worth checking out? :: Comments

The Sexy Vixen
Re: What's worth checking out?
Post Sun 29 Nov 2009, 7:38 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Where is the "Your Music Live" finale? sad

and i have heard great things about WEEDS...just havent ever stopped to check it out.
KTV-Time
Post Sun 29 Nov 2009, 7:43 pm by KTV-Time
You should, you really really really should. It's crazy funny, twists, turns it's seriously the best put together show since Desperate Housewives.

I'll try to work on my show tomorrow. if i finish off my match & Segment for my e-fed tonight, then i'll work on it tomorrow. Since i'll be at school. So if too much eye candy does not distract me...i'll work on it. drool I've been soo busy with school fed stuffs and my artikels/poems it's crazy lol.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sun 29 Nov 2009, 7:52 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Desperate Housewives is still golden, imo. i love that show.

More poems? i want to check them out if you dont mind. I really like your poetry, hun.
KTV-Time
Post Sun 29 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by KTV-Time
I've been working on perfectioning a poem. I'll post it once it's done lol. But now concentrating on my match lol. Want to have it done ASAP. So i could post it next week.

Yes Desperate Housewives is Golden. I'm loving the new season so far. i got my cousin addicted to it too lol.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sun 29 Nov 2009, 8:02 pm by The Sexy Vixen
awesome. no one watches it but me around here. the new season is awesome.

cant wait to read your new poem
Post  by Sponsored content

What's worth checking out?

Page 1 of 1