Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luke Gallows - Festus Re-Packaged, what do you think?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Luke Gallows - Festus Re-Packaged, what do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Luke Gallows - Festus Re-Packaged, what do you think?   Luke Gallows - Festus Re-Packaged, what do you think? EmptyThu 03 Dec 2009, 12:37 pm

What do you think of Luke Gallows? It’s a bit early, but I think re-packaging Festus was a great idea. He deserved a second chance. Festus was not a legit run. Gallows is very skilled, in the ring he's very solid for a big man, plus he's got the look.

Bodyguard roles really work, especially if they remain the bodyguard for a long period of time. Look at Batista, in Evolution he was a no body, and just stood in the background. But by standing in the shadow of Triple H and Ric Flair, he got himself over. Giving CM Punk an enforcer a good move, Punk can rub off on Gallows. Punk it makes Punk look more credible too, he can have a massive man interfere for him. All he has to do is stand in the background, look tough, and help Punk.

Let’s hope this pairing lasts a long period of time, maybe they can even win tag gold together. I hope it's more like a Shawn Michaels / Diesel pairing than a The Brian Kendrick / Ezekiel Jackson one. Because the WWE has a tendency to pair people up, then break them up after Wrestlemania (the draft). Like we'll get Gallows on ECW and Punk on RAW (I want them to remain unified for a long time).
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Luke Gallows - Festus Re-Packaged, what do you think?   Luke Gallows - Festus Re-Packaged, what do you think? EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 1:49 pm

Luke Gallows has the potential, just like nearly anybody WWE hires.

And you know hes popular within WWE as he has been there longer than most (right back into the 90s if I think).

WWE just need to find the right way to get him over. WWE often ruin superstars because they don't find the right way to put them over quickly enough. A perfect example of this is Kofi Kingston. He got over quickly with the fans but slowly became less popular. One gimmick tweak later and hes over and looks to stay over for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Luke Gallows - Festus Re-Packaged, what do you think?   Luke Gallows - Festus Re-Packaged, what do you think? EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 1:52 pm

I'm on the fence with this one, I'll just wait it out and see.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Luke Gallows - Festus Re-Packaged, what do you think?   Luke Gallows - Festus Re-Packaged, what do you think? EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 2:18 pm

^ Same with me.

It didn't sit well with me that they had him attack Matt after the match with Punk on his first night. Pretty unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Luke Gallows - Festus Re-Packaged, what do you think?   Luke Gallows - Festus Re-Packaged, what do you think? EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 2:38 pm

as you said Blue, its too early, so why make the thread Suspect

as for me only Batista has had the look of going anywhere with a bodyguard thing.

Ezekiel got a smaller break with his teaming with Vladamir, but basically they shoved to big guys together who arent doing a great deal.

i think once hes done as CM Punks bodyguard, he will just fade away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke Gallows - Festus Re-Packaged, what do you think?   Luke Gallows - Festus Re-Packaged, what do you think? Empty

Back to top Go down

Luke Gallows - Festus Re-Packaged, what do you think?
Page 1 of 1