Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luke Gallows Speaks - CM Punk Angle, SES, 'Fake' Kane

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Luke Gallows Speaks - CM Punk Angle, SES, 'Fake' Kane  Empty
PostSubject: Luke Gallows Speaks - CM Punk Angle, SES, 'Fake' Kane    Luke Gallows Speaks - CM Punk Angle, SES, 'Fake' Kane  EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 5:46 pm

Former WWE star Luke Gallows Luke Gallows did an interview with TheBradyHicks.com discussing his experience on the road with World Wrestling Entertainment, which began when he was 21 years old. Highlights:

Teaming with CM Punk in Straight Edge Society: "They wanted a big guy with [CM Punk]. He didn't really need it, nor do I think he thought he did. I thought we made it really work though. I tried to change my look, change a little my style in the ring. I think a little character development may have helped us more, but on the other hand - and he's one of my best friends so this isn't me kissing butt - he is one of the best on the mic. I could understand why they wouldn't give us more to say, but I always wish they would have."

The Straight-Edge Society In general: "We called ourselves the Addams Family. You had me, the big Cowboy. then you had Serena, the bald-headed girl, then you had the unshaven CM Punk, picking stuff out of his beard. We'd be sitting there in Cracker Barrel and people would just stare."

Portraying the "Fake" Kane: "I didn't end up liking the result, but when you're a 21 year old guy, I tried my best. Bill DeMott to his credit would come back with me at night for secret Kane training. I remember that first night on Raw. I looked like I was a member of that '80s hairband. That hair kinda killed me in the water right out of the gate. It was what it was though. I always appreciated and respected Kane in the business, and it helped promote his movie coming out. So it was what it was."

Appearing as Festus: "I loved Ray Gordy. I was wrestling in developmental as the Freakin' Deacon, but they had The Boogeyman and they felt that it would be too '80s. I remember Vince pulled us aside and laid out the idea for this Festus character. At the time, you look at it I was 23 years old. I just wanted to be the best damn whatever it was. So hopefully that's what I was able to do. People still ask me the most about that. There were times when I thought we could have done more with that character than we did."
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Luke Gallows Speaks - CM Punk Angle, SES, 'Fake' Kane    Luke Gallows Speaks - CM Punk Angle, SES, 'Fake' Kane  EmptyWed 02 Mar 2011, 12:38 am

It is kinda shocking that he is so young but pretty good interview [the parts posted here].
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Luke Gallows Speaks - CM Punk Angle, SES, 'Fake' Kane    Luke Gallows Speaks - CM Punk Angle, SES, 'Fake' Kane  EmptyWed 02 Mar 2011, 2:35 am

i didnt know he was that young. cool interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke Gallows Speaks - CM Punk Angle, SES, 'Fake' Kane    Luke Gallows Speaks - CM Punk Angle, SES, 'Fake' Kane  Empty

Back to top Go down

Luke Gallows Speaks - CM Punk Angle, SES, 'Fake' Kane
Page 1 of 1