Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release

Go down 
+5
King Silva
cyberkid
Venom
Did You Miss Her?
Dead
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release Empty
PostSubject: Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release   Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release EmptyWed 30 Dec 2009, 4:05 pm

During an interview with NorthJersey.com promoting tonight's SmackDown/ECW television taping at the Izod Center in East Rutherford, Mickie James reveals whether she was hesitant to go through with WWE's storyline tackling her weight.

"Well, no, because I don't think I'm heavy, for one. I'm only 130, 135 pounds. But at the same time, no, because it's entertainment," James explained. "Is it my favorite? I don't really know. I guess we'll have to see where it goes. It depends on the payoff. We're telling stories and we're building emotional things where people can actually connect with it. And I think that a lot of women in general, society has put on this thing where every female should look like Paris Hilton who is 6-foot something, and 100 pounds. That's not how America is and that's not how the real women in the world look."

The SmackDown Diva also explains why she finally opened an account on a social networking site — that being Twitter.

"I'll tell you what happened. I flipped out finally. I've been pretty angry with so many people posing [as me]. Fans come to me and they'll be like, 'Oh I talked to you on MySpace all the time.' And I'm like, 'No you don't.' I have given this speech that I don't have a Facebook or MySpace a thousand times … the reason why I haven't gotten one is because it's beyond me as to why all these people can pose as me on a forum, but my manager told me — she pretty much made me — she said I had to get something. She's trying to work me into getting a Facebook and a MySpace just for my own personal [needs], 'cause I'm also working on a country music album right now."

James also announced that she plans to release her first country single in February before releasing her album in March.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release   Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release EmptyWed 30 Dec 2009, 5:44 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
Fans come to me and they'll be like, 'Oh I talked to you on MySpace all the time.' And I'm like, 'No you don't.'

That part made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release   Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release EmptyWed 30 Dec 2009, 6:47 pm

<^> (-_-) <^> wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Fans come to me and they'll be like, 'Oh I talked to you on MySpace all the time.' And I'm like, 'No you don't.'

That part made me laugh.

Me too. De-nied.
Back to top Go down
cyberkid
Recent Roster Addition
cyberkid

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release   Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release EmptyWed 30 Dec 2009, 10:27 pm

so mickim james has got a album comeing out thats something to see
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release   Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release EmptyWed 30 Dec 2009, 11:05 pm

So I guess she is releasing her album around WM time. I wonder if wwe will use it in the storyline. . ?
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release   Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release EmptyWed 30 Dec 2009, 11:08 pm

cyberkid wrote:
so mickim james has got a album comeing out thats something to see
I like country music so indeed it is something to look forward to raise your hands up
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release   Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009, 12:24 am

ssilva872 wrote:
So I guess she is releasing her album around WM time. I wonder if wwe will use it in the storyline. . ?
Probably not, she's most likely headed out
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release   Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009, 12:29 am

lol cyberkid, it aint something to see, its something to hear LOL
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release   Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009, 12:32 am

But you see it first!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release   Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009, 12:38 am

<^> (-_-) <^> wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

That part made me laugh.

Ha it prooves how big of idiots people are too. I swear, so many people fall for those fakes, or even rag on the real ones, writing them measages & comments everyday, like they have nothing better to do or they will ACTUALLY reply. I see alot of people do it with the music artists I like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release   Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release Empty

Back to top Go down

Mickie James Discusses Piggy James Storyline & Album Release
Page 1 of 1