Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA Wrestler Discusses His Relationship With Mickie James, How Old Is Velvet Sky?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

TNA Wrestler Discusses His Relationship With Mickie James, How Old Is Velvet Sky? Empty
PostSubject: TNA Wrestler Discusses His Relationship With Mickie James, How Old Is Velvet Sky?   TNA Wrestler Discusses His Relationship With Mickie James, How Old Is Velvet Sky? EmptySat 02 Jun 2012, 8:32 pm

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/TNA_Wrestler_Discusses_His_Relationship_With_Mickie_James_How_Old_Is_Velvet_Sky.html

- Velvet Sky turns 31 years old Saturday. She thanked her fans via Twitter for their birthday wishes and gifts.

"Thank you sooo much to my #PigeonArmy for all the happy bday wishes and thank you guys for all the gifts! I truly have the best fans ever!!" Sky wrote.

-- Dark Angel (a/k/a Sarita) competed at Friday's EMLL live event at Arena Mexico as she, Estrellita and Marcela beat Amapola, La Seductora and Tiffany in a tag team match.

-- During an interview with Power Slam, Magnus was asked if he is dating Mickie James; he replied "yes." He was then asked if dating a fellow wrestler is challenging.

"I always said I would never do it because of the obvious difficulties which can arise. But it's worked out pretty well." Magnus said. "You can't help the way you feel: it's one of those things. We've been able coexist up until this point."

Magnus and James currently reside in Virginia.
Back to top Go down

TNA Wrestler Discusses His Relationship With Mickie James, How Old Is Velvet Sky?
Page 1 of 1