Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

oh Lacey, Lacey, Lacey

Go down 
+3
janine
Dead
Angelwilliamsfan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

oh Lacey, Lacey, Lacey Empty
PostSubject: oh Lacey, Lacey, Lacey   oh Lacey, Lacey, Lacey EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009, 2:09 pm

Ever since Lacey Von Erich joined TNA, there have been many stories concerning her professional conduct, attitude & desire. Having used Lacey Von Erich on a WSU show, I can see why some people wouldn't be a fan of hers. My impression that I got from her is that she is not a wrestling fan at all, and this is a hobby/something fun to do. Obviously she is getting bookings based on her good looks & last name, but at the same time, her peers are working as hard as they can on this, where Lacey is getting money handed to her on a silver platter.
One comparison made to me by a TNA knockout was that Christy Hemme entered the WWE and didn't know a thing about wrestling. However, Hemme worked as hard as possible and WANTS to be there. While Hemme obviously isn't the best wrestler in the world, no one can question her dedication or passion. On the other side, LVE is not interested in training at all or doing anything to remotely improve herself. LVE is just satisfied signing pictures and being the daughter of Kerry Von Erich.
One thing when talking about Lacey, is that you can't forget that she grew up without a father. She had a tough up-bringing and unfortunately was forced with death & dark reality at an early age. People who know her say that, but despite that, she needs to mature and grow up.
Several stories have already surfaced online concerning Lacey and rubbing people the wrong way. With alot of TNA stars in town this weekend & through the power of facebook, here are a few more "Lacey Being Lacey" stories:
- When Sting went to introduce himself to Lacey, Lacey said "Who are you?" When Sting said he was Sting & a friend of Lacey's father, Lacey said "you're a wrestler?" Lacey then walked away. Sting then told the people there, "God bless that girl", while laughing despite Lacey not knowing the ignorance of her insult.
- While backstage Lacey bumped into Bubba Ray Dudley. Lacey asked Bubba if he worked here (Implying that he may have been a stage-hand or ring-crew person.)
- At an after-show dinner at a local bar/grille, Rhino was talking about his recently deceased mother. Many of the TNA guys were showing compassion, as Rhino is very well liked. Lacey interrupted saying something to the affect of, "Waa waa, who cares, my whole family died, it's just your mom." Whether LVE is insensitive about it or maybe just emotionally scarred from what happened to her in her childhood, her comments didn't earn her any points.
- Lacey, who has a child, currently has a babysitter. That baby sitter doesn't get paid in money. Draw your own conclusions. Lacey is known as a party girl, which is one of the reasons WWE got rid of her from FCW. Lacey's partying is somewhat notorious that she missed several FCW shows and no one could get in contact with her, even her baby sitter who was with her child. However, as of now, LVE has made all TNA bookings.
- There is currently a pool by several people in TNA about how long Lacey will last in the company.
While Lacey may be a complete airhead at times, she is running with what is being given to her. It could be said she doesn't know better. As the song goes, "You Don't Know What You Got Till It's Gone", and LVE might find herself in that boat a year, two years, five years from now. Lacey has shown no interest in training to be a wrestler and will only get by on looks & her last name before she is completely exposed. Due to her actions, not many people have tried getting close to her to genuinely help her because she is described as not caring. We can confirm that several wrestlers have tried getting close to her, with the goal of "ratting her out", but since several of those wrestlers are married we will refrain from mentioning names.
It should also be stated that LVE is wonderful with fans. I know promoter James Soubasis who deals with autograph signings/conventions, never had a problem with her. She is always great to the fans and goes above and beyond. However, you can only do the convention circuit for so long until you're considered yesterday's news at a show full of yesterday's news. Once you've been at every signing/convention in one area, the demand to see you isn't as high as it once was when you were fresh off of TV.
Hopefully one day LVE will wake up and realize what she has. There are many girls who would love to be in her position, but instead of running with the ball, LVE seems content of pulling the ball away like Lucy & Charlie Brown.

tooken off of DoI

That's from a former employer who runs WSU. I take back what i said, this b***** is just retarded.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: oh Lacey, Lacey, Lacey   oh Lacey, Lacey, Lacey EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009, 3:25 pm

How the fuck can you not know who Sting is, seriously
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: oh Lacey, Lacey, Lacey   oh Lacey, Lacey, Lacey EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009, 3:39 pm

Wow I dont think Wrestling is for her. She needs to go back to modeling.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: oh Lacey, Lacey, Lacey   oh Lacey, Lacey, Lacey EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009, 3:48 pm

Another useless b*****. I can't stand when women use wrestling like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: oh Lacey, Lacey, Lacey   oh Lacey, Lacey, Lacey EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 12:32 am

If I could, I slap her mutiple times with a dead fish then hold her while E-Gore gets his licks in.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: oh Lacey, Lacey, Lacey   oh Lacey, Lacey, Lacey EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 12:41 am

LMAO! WOW! That Sting and Bubba Ray thing was funny.
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: oh Lacey, Lacey, Lacey   oh Lacey, Lacey, Lacey EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 2:55 pm

Bah. I don't trust those sabotage stories. She's not that evil and she's not blind to who Sting. That's bullshit created by some hateful fan that don't like her push. Damn..where are the McCool haters to create such fluff?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: oh Lacey, Lacey, Lacey   oh Lacey, Lacey, Lacey EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 3:53 pm

of course you dont
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: oh Lacey, Lacey, Lacey   oh Lacey, Lacey, Lacey EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 4:36 pm

the current DX, for god's sake > Lacey Von Erich: The Future of Future Endeavors
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh Lacey, Lacey, Lacey   oh Lacey, Lacey, Lacey Empty

Back to top Go down

oh Lacey, Lacey, Lacey
Page 1 of 1