Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE is coming to my city in a few weeks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

WWE is coming to my city in a few weeks Empty
PostWWE is coming to my city in a few weeks

so they've been advertising the Raw coming to my city on January 25th.

at first it was "WWE Champion John Cena will face off against Sheamus"

and just now i saw the updated commercial and it just says Sheamus and Cena will have a match for the title, but doesnt say who will be champion then. They must've realized the error/possible spoiler. Made me chuckle a little, I'm considering going to the show but idk.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Share this post on: reddit

WWE is coming to my city in a few weeks :: Comments

Venom
Re: WWE is coming to my city in a few weeks
Post Fri 01 Jan 2010, 10:51 pm by Venom
You should go just for the hell of it. WWE is coming to my city in a few weeks 538892
Jordan H.
Post Sat 02 Jan 2010, 2:49 am by Jordan H.
Does your daughter like wrestling? If so, bring her. You will stomach it better.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sat 02 Jan 2010, 2:51 am by The Sexy Vixen
yeah my daughter likes Randy Orton, Triple H, Maryse and Kelly Kelly....Kelly is her fave.

anytime any of them are on the screen she is mesmerized. So yeah I will be taking her if I decide to go to the show.
Jordan H.
Post Sat 02 Jan 2010, 2:52 am by Jordan H.
I was about to say because that crowd is nothing but kids. I couldnt stand it when I went. I wont be going back to a live event no time soon
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sat 02 Jan 2010, 3:05 am by The Sexy Vixen
Yeah nowadays i'd go to WWE events to take my daughter.

TNA on the other hand is all mine...if they would ever come to my city.
Jordan H.
Post Sat 02 Jan 2010, 3:12 am by Jordan H.
TNA only goes to 'safe states' like Nebraska or sum shit LOL they will never come near Planet Jordan
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sat 02 Jan 2010, 3:13 am by The Sexy Vixen
they've come up to Ohio once before...down in crummy Youngstown..

oh well..one day i'll save up and just go down south for like a week and see a show while I'm there.
Queen Mintz
Post Sat 02 Jan 2010, 3:21 am by Queen Mintz
I'm hoping SD comes here this year because I don't plan on going if Raw comes here. You would probably still have a great time though, being there live is pretty cool
Paul Wyatt
Post Sat 02 Jan 2010, 3:30 am by Paul Wyatt
To Jordan's point earlier, when I went to the SD! and ECW recordings for this past week, There were a variaty peeps there, not just tons and tons of kids... fortunately. Also, it was pretty enjoyable show - I don't think I would have enjoyed myself as much as I did had I gone to see Raw instead.
Jordan H.
Post Sat 02 Jan 2010, 3:59 am by Jordan H.
Those older people were yearning for older days when professional wrestling was at its peak in the MNW and since WCW isnt around no more to tour, with TNA still going to small areas the WWE is still the only thing in town which sucks massive dickhead

WWE is coming to my city in a few weeks

Page 1 of 1