Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's been some time.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

It's been some time..... Empty
PostIt's been some time.....

It's been a long time since i wrote one of these. And i do know some enjoyed them.

Anyways i always wondered, why do some people come on here and appear offline? I find it weird for some reason. I mean, even if you appear ofline, you post, it kinds of ruins the whole point of it if you ask me. Dunno, i just always wondered.

Also like has anyone ever seen the Alexandra Burke video "Bad Boys". I love it lol. Although my reasons are weird. The song is pretty commercial/Mediocre. But i love th guys in it, hahahah the dancing is cool. They are sooo un attractive but some are amazing dancers, and that just seems attractive to me for some reason. I don't know.

Speaking about music, guess what's coming soon? lol, yes my show will be making a return, "You New Music Live" is coming back for a second season and this time again with some crazy fun music.

Oh and posted my match RP for this weeks rush. Not my best, but i hate promo feds to be honest. I rather write matches then write promos but hey, helping out and giving it a chance.

Oh speaking about that, as you can see WCW is back again and well going strong. hopefully everyone is enjoying it lol.

Well a rather boring blog.....but hoped you all enjoyed it........toodles
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

It's been some time..... :: Comments

The Sexy Vixen
Re: It's been some time.....
Post Sat 09 Jan 2010, 7:14 pm by The Sexy Vixen
I like to lurk plus i think it makes some people feel better when they log on and dont see me online, honestly.

Kev, you are supposed to post the New Music Live finale!!!!!!! Where is it? Teary Eyed

Your promo wasnt as bad as mine, hun. I hate match writing feds because they always seem to have a criteria I cant meet. I could write a Royal Rumble for WD no problem, though. Which Reminds me...I think I will write another one soon. My last one was pretty funny.
KTV-Time
Post Sat 09 Jan 2010, 7:38 pm by KTV-Time
Lol, you actualy remembered there was supposed to be a finaly? lol. Think i still have it.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sat 09 Jan 2010, 7:43 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Yeah I remember just because I am a big fan of foreign musicians and their music.
Post  by Sponsored content

It's been some time.....

Page 1 of 1