Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?

Go down 
+2
Queen Mintz
Paul Wyatt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? Empty
PostSubject: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 6:22 pm

Will the WWE title match become a triple threat?

Will he be placed in the M.I.T.B. match?

What will happen?
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 6:39 pm

He definitely won't be in the MITB match, I could see them putting him in the title match if they can't find anything else for him to do
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 7:09 pm

he will be in the WWE title match he has been in a title match every year after he won it at WM for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 7:22 pm

You're both probably right... and it's sad.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 7:24 pm

if Cena gets put in the MITB...dont even bother adding anyone else in it...theyd have him win since theyre so obsessed with having Cena get boring title reigns
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 7:33 pm

You know if they book him for mitb, he'll win!!!

But, if they don't put him in mitb or the title match; do you think they'll have him do some SD vs. Raw-type of deal?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 7:35 pm

Cena/Batista 2?
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 7:36 pm

Oh, dear, lord!!
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 7:38 pm

Ew, I don't want another Batista/Cena match, frickin boring
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 7:39 pm

hey, its been talked about several times
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 7:40 pm

I've heard it mentioned once or twice. That would be a disaster.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 7:42 pm

Depends on if Batista can last that long. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten injured again yet
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 7:44 pm

lol. It seem as if he may be the WHC by then, so; if that's the case... Cena will most likely be in the WWE title match.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 8:22 pm

This has been talke about ever since Summerslam last year lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 8:28 pm

I wasn't on the net much that much last summer.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 9:22 pm

I think he will be in the title match or have a match with Batista. Hopefully hes added in the WWE title match.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 9:27 pm

hopefully hes not, he sucks. doesnt need to be in a title match

are you a fan of the same shit? im just asking nicely
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 9:35 pm

CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:

Not really but I do like Cena. I think Cena is awesome. This is coming from someone who used to hate him 4 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 9:42 pm

I think he'll probably tag with Teddy against Cody and Randy? That's all I have at this time lol.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 9:48 pm

Blue, Orton is most likely facing Dibiase at Mania

And Dead, Triple H shouldn't be in the title match either but he will be. You think Cena sucks, Janine likes him, just leave it at that
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 9:48 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
I think he'll probably tag with Teddy against Cody and Randy? That's all I have at this time lol.

That wouldn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

janine wrote:

Not really but I do like Cena. I think Cena is awesome. This is coming from someone who used to hate him 4 years ago.

ehh, it seems like you always want him in a title match when truthfully he doesnt need to be
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 9:49 pm

TheGreatMintz wrote:

And Dead, Triple H shouldn't be in the title match either but he will be. You think Cena sucks, Janine likes him, just leave it at that

i wasnt rude, or anything. i coulda been like some ppl here and ripped her head off about it

The Legacy of Stewie wrote:
Blue Campbell wrote:

That wouldn't make any sense.

thats not happening
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 9:52 pm

TheGreatMintz wrote:

i wasnt rude, or anything. i coulda been like some ppl here and ripped her head off about it
True but some people just enjoy seeing others in the main event a lot and you know it's not Cena's fault. Like I said before, they need to just give him a good 5 month reign instead of these short reigns so after that he won't have to be in the title hunt all the time. He just needs a break
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 9:53 pm

TheGreatMintz wrote:

That does seem likely! Maybe Cena will face Kofi? :ewwa:
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 9:54 pm

Kofi will be in the MITB match
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 9:54 pm

yeah, but after his reign ends...hes gonna be the #1 contender every month till he gets it back, throw in a feud with a guy we all know isnt gonna beat him, like Big Show
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

Blue Campbell wrote:
TheGreatMintz wrote:

That does seem likely! Maybe Cena will face Kofi? If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? 747915

sure, ruin Kofis career by losing to that moron
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 9:55 pm

They need to start pushing other guys instead of Cena, Triple H, and Orton. I really hope this year is Kofi's year, I'd love to see him as the champ
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 9:57 pm

I agree, D. And that doesn't make sense either, Blue. lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 9:59 pm

TheGreatMintz wrote:
They need to start pushing other guys instead of Cena, Triple H, and Orton. I really hope this year is Kofi's year, I'd love to see him as the champ

So do I. I'd even like to see Matt Hardy in some title matches on SD even if they don't put the belt on him.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 10:02 pm

TheGreatMintz wrote:

So do I. I'd even like to see Matt Hardy in some title matches on SD even if they don't put the belt on him.

get him some meth, paint his face...have him jump off a ladder constantly...dance around like hes having a seizure...and the World Title will be around his waist in no time
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 10:03 pm

There's actually a petition to make Matt the champ this year
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 10:05 pm

TheGreatMintz wrote:

get him some meth, paint his face...have him jump off a ladder constantly...dance around like hes having a seizure...and the World Title will be around his waist in no time

Oh, my.. that's an excellent idea!!! lmao
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 10:05 pm

TheGreatMintz wrote:

Really? I didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 10:06 pm

it worked wonders for Jeff...oh wait...Matt has to get fired...then suspended twice...THEN get a World title run
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 10:06 pm

TheGreatMintz wrote:

Really? I didn't know that.

Matt himself put it on Twitter, i didnt reply
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 10:10 pm

Oh.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 11:12 pm

So Matt himself put a petiton to make him champ on Twitter? If so If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? 773246

Im not signing it.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 11:17 pm

Nah, it was started by a fan I think
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 12:36 am

wow that would of been funny if he put it up.
But matt is the type of person that might do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?   If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year? Empty

Back to top Go down

If Cena/Rock doesn't occur like Vince wants it to, what will WWE do with Cena at WM this year?
Page 1 of 1