Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Cena owned the Rock last night

Go down 
+5
Angelus
KTV-Time
The Sexy Vixen
Queen Mintz
Dead
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

How Cena owned the Rock last night  Empty
PostSubject: How Cena owned the Rock last night    How Cena owned the Rock last night  EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 2:33 pm

Everyone knows that all the Rock will be ever known for, is stupid ass
catchphrases and shit like that. "Cena's lady parts" got stale the week
of Survivor Series, as did fruity pebbles. It's just unoriginal and
unfunny, and the fans intelligence (if Rocks fans had any to begin with)
will eat that shit up and make it trend on Twitter. I mean seriously,
Kungpowbitch? LOL THATS SO HILARIOUS, IM LAUGHING....
Spoiler:
Then Cena comes out, cuts a 5 minute promo with a cheesy ass grin on his face, and just rips the Rock apart...IN A MATTER OF 5 MINUTES! It's pretty sad how Rock kept saying "John, John.." every 5 seconds like he didnt know what to say, i guess thats what happens when you arent reading off a teleprompter. Then, Cena mocked him for having the script on his wrist which, outright embarassed the Rock because he kept stumbling over his words...it was fucking hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: How Cena owned the Rock last night    How Cena owned the Rock last night  EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:18 pm

The Rock is entertaining and always will be. He's a million times better than John Cena
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: How Cena owned the Rock last night    How Cena owned the Rock last night  EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:23 pm

i dont give a rat's ass about either guy LOL

but cena cant cut a promo like the Rock...he may have 'won' this battle but he damn sure wont win the overall promo war. Rock is a pro on the mic....even though i want him to go play in traffic
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Cena owned the Rock last night    How Cena owned the Rock last night  EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 10:55 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
The Rock is entertaining and always will be. He's a million times better than John Cena

Yeah, last night wasnt. Completely unbearable and uncomfortable to watch. Rock was funny in 98, now hes reusing the same stupid jokes...thats not entertaining, thats boring. Someone on another forum summed it up best:

Quote :
Cena was out there was out there for what? Maybe 5 minutes and
completely outshined The Rock. His fans are like lost puppies and will
chant every stupid and childish thing he says because Cena's lady parts,
boots 2 asses, and kung pow bitch are probably the most
atrocious/ridiculous words ever used in a promo EVER and leaves me
questioning the intelligence of his supporters. All this man does
everytime he hits the ring is try to promote his twitter by saying 30
minutes of crap.

It was also obvious The Rock was completely
blindsided and embarrassed after Cena had pointed out the promo written
on his wrist because he looked legit pissed and stammered over his words
something Dwayne has rarely or never has done.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: How Cena owned the Rock last night    How Cena owned the Rock last night  EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012, 12:54 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
i dont give a rat's ass about either guy LOL

Preach it sista

boring dunno
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: How Cena owned the Rock last night    How Cena owned the Rock last night  EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012, 1:30 am

I agree with Dead I wrote it up earlier. The Rock Jokes are lame he can't cut promos like he used too people are just gonna cheer and back him just like they do any wwe legend. The Rock could call Cena Bolgona Sandwich next week and the people will chant it and trend it worldwide cause they are all wanting to be fit in. What even more funny is the same people who like rock and cena. Will go back to cheer Cena after wrestlemania and the one who dislike cena will dislike him after wrestlemania. It's sad you can tell he don't got to put forth a effort anymore.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: How Cena owned the Rock last night    How Cena owned the Rock last night  EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012, 2:40 am

People chant it and get it trending because it's funny. Fans nowadays are too serious and complain too much when they should just enjoy it
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: How Cena owned the Rock last night    How Cena owned the Rock last night  EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012, 3:49 am

That reading off his hand line is so stupid. Rock cuts a 10 minute promo and all that fits on his hand huh?

Some of you obviously haven't been watching Cena lately if you are complaining about Rock's lines being unoriginal.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Cena owned the Rock last night    How Cena owned the Rock last night  EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012, 3:54 am

Queen Mintz wrote:
People chant it and get it trending because it's funny. Fans nowadays are too serious and complain too much when they should just enjoy it

It wasnt funny, im reading all over the place that people werent impressed with his promo last night, nor did they think the same jokes he used LAST year, were funny THIS year. Fans should enjoy it? How can you enjoy something that wasnt good, period
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: How Cena owned the Rock last night    How Cena owned the Rock last night  EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012, 4:25 am

Obviously the thousands in attendance did.

The Rock's whole thing with the kiddy name calling is that he realizes Cena is loved by the kids so he is taking the shit out of him as a result.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: How Cena owned the Rock last night    How Cena owned the Rock last night  EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012, 4:30 am

I failed to see how Cena 'owned' Rock but whatever I guess..? -_-

Most people elsewhere I have seen post about this subject have not been big fans yet the smarter ones imo seem to agree that Rock's notes on his hand was scripted to happen so Cena could make fun of him..

Last edited by King Silva on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345

PostSubject: Re: How Cena owned the Rock last night    How Cena owned the Rock last night  EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012, 12:44 pm

I think if you took away the audience sound and him telling people when to tweet and stuff. A lot of stuff he said wouldn't trend or you say lame. I mean Punk and Jericho cut good promo. Cena promo last week I really liked he cut on the rock. I think Punk got it right you can say stupid stuff and people won't alot of times think for themselves and just trend or chant it. He could call Cena a Bolonga sandwich and the rock fans will say that is super funny. It's just because he is the rock just like Stonecold did the What chant. When you got a fan base or viewed as a legend people will agree you and not make their own view cause they want to fit into this group.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: How Cena owned the Rock last night    How Cena owned the Rock last night  EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012, 4:35 pm

It Begins wrote:
That reading off his hand line is so stupid. Rock cuts a 10 minute promo and all that fits on his hand huh?

Some of you obviously haven't been watching Cena lately if you are complaining about Rock's lines being unoriginal.
Thank you.

King Silva wrote:
I failed to see how Cena 'owned' Rock but whatever I guess..? -_-

Most people elsewhere I have seen post about this subject have not been big fans yet the smarter ones imo seem to agree that Rock's notes on his hand was scripted to happen so Cena could make fun of him..
That's what I've heard as well, because it's unlike The Rock to have to have notes written on his wrist since he's one of the best, if not, the best mic workers. I took it as him putting over Cena which he'll likely do at Mania too though I don't want it to happen

Angelus wrote:
I think if you took away the audience sound and him telling people when to tweet and stuff. A lot of stuff he said wouldn't trend or you say lame. I mean Punk and Jericho cut good promo. Cena promo last week I really liked he cut on the rock. I think Punk got it right you can say stupid stuff and people won't alot of times think for themselves and just trend or chant it. He could call Cena a Bolonga sandwich and the rock fans will say that is super funny. It's just because he is the rock just like Stonecold did the What chant. When you got a fan base or viewed as a legend people will agree you and not make their own view cause they want to fit into this group.
Or maybe people are just a fan of The Rock because he's still great? A select few want to complain about him, big whoop, doesn't mean he's not good anymore. He's the same Rock and he's still amazing
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: How Cena owned the Rock last night    How Cena owned the Rock last night  EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012, 9:53 pm

I give Rock a little bit of a pass. Clearly past his prime. Catchphrases are a thing of the distant pass, and his prime years were during a time when many guys still used them. Very few guys in the mainstream have any.

I'm not gonna kill him, but in the same token; the promos still suck. lmao

Not just his speaking, but his mannerisms aren't that great.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: How Cena owned the Rock last night    How Cena owned the Rock last night  EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 6:35 pm

I was getting tired of The Rock's 5th grade promos when he was wrestling. He's really kinda of a dork. He just didn't have the energy and had to summon it to set up "If you smell...".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Cena owned the Rock last night    How Cena owned the Rock last night  Empty

Back to top Go down

How Cena owned the Rock last night
Page 1 of 1