Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Combat Zone Wrestling on 1/30 in Philadelphia, PA; new match announced

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Combat Zone Wrestling on 1/30 in Philadelphia, PA; new match announced Empty
PostSubject: Combat Zone Wrestling on 1/30 in Philadelphia, PA; new match announced   Combat Zone Wrestling on 1/30 in Philadelphia, PA; new match announced EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 3:53 pm

Saturday, January 30th, 2010!
The CZW Arena - 7PM Belltime
7 W. Ritner St - South Philly
For Tickets and more info: www.czwrestling.com

1/13 - CHAINSAW vs. LARIAT added to January 30th's HIGH STAKES!

From The Desk Of Maven T. Bentley, Esq.

Some people never learn.

CZW fans, I have a difficult job. I have to work with the multiple state and local authorities to ensure that CZW shows are permitted to happen. I have to keep a locker room of multiple personalities and egos at bay. I do everything within my power to ensue my job goes as smoothly as possible. I have done so in any venture. I thought this was “common sense”. Maybe I am wrong.

“Chainsaw” Joe Gacy seems not to want to do things the “easy” way. It seems he never learns. He attacked Brain Damage at Tournament of Death 8 and had a power saw taken to his skull. He attacked Danny Havoc in the middle of a match to further his position in the Switchblade Conspiracy. This led to him almost bleeding to death after the “Deck the Walls” deathmatch at Night of Infamy. Danny literally beat Joe within an inch of his life and the Switchblade Conspiracy was no where to be found.

I would think this would have been to teach Joe not to interfere in the business of angry deathmatch wrestlers…. I was wrong. At Cage of Death XI, Joe Gacy attempted to help Sami’s hired guns by attacking DJ during his match with Nate Hatred. Apparently Joe likes to do things the hard way. DJ Hyde has demanded a match with “Chainsaw”. DJ is not happy that a young man who he helped train and bring into this business has forsaken him and joined up with the likes of the Switchblade Conspiracy. Joe, I offer you fair warning, DJ is taking this personally. Ask Nate Hatred what happens when DJ takes something personally. Ask Danny Havoc what happens when DJ takes something personally. Ask whoever you must, but ask now, because after High Stake 4, your jaw may be wired shut.

Let's take a look at the lineup so far for "High Stakes":

High Stakes "Sky's the Limit" Ladder Match (CZW Tag Team Championship vs. All rights to the BLKOUT name)
THE BEST AROUND (TJ Cannon and Bruce Maxwell) vs. BLKOUT (Ruckus and Sabian)

CZW World Heavyweight Championship
DRAKE YOUNGER (C) vs. B-BOY

Former World Champions Collide
NICK F'N GAGE vs. EDDIE KINGSTON

Bailey's Return
J.C. BAILEY vs. xOMGx

Lariat vs. The Chainsaw
DJ HYDE vs. JOE ''CHAINSAW'' GACY
Back to top Go down

Combat Zone Wrestling on 1/30 in Philadelphia, PA; new match announced
Page 1 of 1