Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling

Go down 
+3
Did You Miss Her?
The Sexy Vixen
Dead
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling   Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 5:00 pm

During an interview with SLAM! Wrestling, Diamond Dallas Page said he's talked to Eric Bischoff about possibly joining TNA down the line for a short-term program and perhaps even wrestling. The former WCW World Heavyweight says he has about ten more matches left in the tank.

"Eventually I am sure at some point in time when they need a guest referee I may consider it. I want to do the Piper thing, he shows up for two months and then is gone for nine. That is the only kind of thing I want to do, and I am in the shape to still do it," Page said. "I probably have ten really good matches left in me, and I am not gonna throw them away or just put them out there. If they are willing to pay me to come back, and it behooves me, maybe."

Page briefly worked for the promotion five years ago, highlighted by a main event encounter against Jeff Jarrett at the March 2005 pay-per-view, Destination X. He said he's in good physical shape and noted that he dropped some weight from his wrestling days thanks to his Yoga For Regular Guys program.

"I am in better shape now than I was when I was in the ring. I am not as big, I have lost about 25 pounds because I don't need to carry that weight," Page said. "I am at 230 right now, but I am solid and lean and strong as f***. I can bend over and put my head between my legs, stick my foot over my head and stand one leg. Most guys can't walk around on two legs!"

To read the interview in its entirety at http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling   Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 5:04 pm

shrug

i love DDP but...no....just no, TNA Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling 128269
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling   Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 5:09 pm

SELF HIGH 5!!!!!!!!! I'd be happy seeing him come back for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling   Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 8:21 pm

It's WCW reborn...put Page's candy ass in there
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling   Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 2:00 am

Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling 2d9yznk...

I saw him in Carny Wilson's show as her trainer. I know it's not "Carny." I forgot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling   Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 2:08 am

FEEL THE BANG!

I love DDP, even though TNA is really going into the past...and they shouldn't so much..I still love the guy, it'd be nice to see him again
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling   Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 2:26 am

StiX-Pac!!!!! wrote:
Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling 2d9yznk...

I saw him in Carny Wilson's show as her trainer. I know it's not "Carny." I forgot.

Hahaha, yeah I seen the commercial for that show last night.. I didn't recognise Him the first time, but the second time I did.. He's awesome!

"The Bad Guy" Glitch wrote:
FEEL THE BANG!

I love DDP, even though TNA is really going into the past...and they shouldn't so much..I still love the guy, it'd be nice to see him again

He's the only one from WCW I would like to see in TNA, but I would really like to see Him come back to the WWE... but without that stalker bullshit He first had with The Undertaker, now that was gay!

I could really see Him feuding with Misterr AN DER SON!
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling   Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 2:27 am

I'd like to see DDP versus Anderson
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling   Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 10:07 am

DDP is one of the lesser evils in WCW, one of the only guys i liked
they coulda done a lot with DDP when he joined WWE, but as soon as the Taker story was caput...they just lost interest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling   Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

Diamond Dallas Page: I've Talked With TNA Wrestling
Page 1 of 1