Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds

Go down 
+5
janine
Did You Miss Her?
LH
Jordan H.
Angelus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds   Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:55 pm

Kia Stevens, a.k.a Awesome Kong, has filed a lawsuit against Todd Clem, aka Bubba the Love Sponge, and AT&T. According to a report on Courthouse News Service, Kong claims that Bubba called her at 5 a.m. on Feb. 10 from a blocked number. She alleges that he threatened to come to her house and "sucker punch her until she stopped breathing", and then said, "You'll be dead like all those other n----s in Haiti you fat black b---h ... F--k Haiti!"

Kong noted that she didn't respond, at which point the caller who identified himself as Bubba the Love Sponge stated, "'What d'ya think about that, Monkey Kong? ... What? Those big fat Jimmy Walker lips ain't talking s--t now, huh?'"

Kong says she recognized the caller's voice to be Bubba's, however stated that AT&T refused to identity the caller. She is suing AT&T, demanding that they release records that would identity the caller.

Kong had attacked the radio show host at last month's iMPACT! taping in Orlando. Kong was upset due to a "F--- Hati" [sic] tweet Bubba posted on his Twitter earlier that weekend. She has been taking part in fundraising efforts for the relief fund for Haiti, which was rocked by an earthquake last month.

Bubba refuted the allegations this morning with the following statement:

"This morning I was made aware of allegations made in a petition for full bill of discovery by Ms. Kia Stevens, a professional wrestler with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. The allegations in this petition are one hundred percent false. To be clear; everything contained in this petition is not true. Ms. Stevens attributing outrageous racist statements and physical threats to me is disgusting.

"We can prove without any doubt the allegations made in this petition are false. First Ms. Stevens claims that she was called on the air, at 5:08 AM on February 10th, we are not even on the air until 6 AM Eastern time. We have phone records and eyewitnesses that account for my every movement that day from 4:50 AM forward. No call was made to Ms. Stevens at all.

"We will be pursuing all legal remedies available to us in the State of Florida to fight these deliberately malicious allegations."
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds   Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 4:36 pm

All of this stemmed from Bubba's comment of 'fuck Haiti'...maybe next time, he'll know that free speech isn't necessarily free in which you can say any dumbass thing you want and won't expect no consequences for it, the idiot.
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds   Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 4:37 pm

I'm sorry but that is awful what Bubba The Love Sponge said

Im glad Awesome Kong is wrestling again shes in a match on Xplosion! Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds 480159 Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds 773246
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds   Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 4:58 pm

GEESH!!! I WANT HER TO BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF HIM!!!!!! he should be fired.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds   Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 5:37 pm

YAY Go Kong. I support her in this. KONG FTW!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds   Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 5:46 pm

He ain't being sued over saying Fuck Haiti that's legal

She is claiming he harassed her on the phone and threatened to kill her which I honestly doubt

These people in the media who are radio show host got alot of sick and twisted fans

Look at howard stern. He got his own group of weirdos.

When Kong assaulted him. His fans will hunt down her number find out where she lives and make her life hell. He don't got to have anything to do with it they feel a close bond to him.

I doubt he is stupid enough to call her and use his own phone or anything. Really it sounds like Awesome Kong is strapped for cash and tried to hold up tna for a raise that didn't work so now she is after him for money.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds   Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 5:52 pm

I believe he did it, I mean he had his cronies call and harass ppl who disagreed with his views. Stop bringing Howard Stern into it cause I doubt he'd have his ppl harass his listeners
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds   Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 6:03 pm

she should take him to Judge Mathis.

this is just too funny for words. rofl

go Kong!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds   Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 7:11 pm

CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:
I believe he did it, I mean he had his cronies call and harass ppl who disagreed with his views. Stop bringing Howard Stern into it cause I doubt he'd have his ppl harass his listeners

Personally I doubt he did it cause I think he would of went on the air with it had he did it. That's the type of jackass Bubba Love Sponge he recorded himself and friends brutally slaughtering pigs on the radio before. People tuned in and some praised him that was like his big stunt that got him alot of attention.

Plus if Bubba wanted to get even he would of sued her and she would of lost cause words on the internet can't defend assault. It lacks sense that he would do any of this seeing as he wanted out of tna. Mainly addressed his side of his issue on his radio show. I mean if I look at Awesome Kong though she wanted a raise from tna couldn't get it. She wanted out of her contract cause the low pay couldn't get it. She seems like someone who wants money.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds   Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 7:16 pm

When did he say he wanted out of TNA? Last I read he was sad he wasn't being used
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds   Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 7:39 pm

He could've just went to the restroom and did it.

His character is so bad we all believe that he did do it.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds   Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 7:42 pm

I think he said it on his radio show. He didn't like wrestling anymore. It was during the middle of the kong thing.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds   Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 7:54 pm

That was over a month ago, I read something last week that he didn't know when he was being used again
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds   Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 11:23 pm

On his radio show today, Bubba the Love Sponge had plenty to say about the Awesome Kong situation. Some highlights:

• The call to Kong did not come from his radio show, and he has witnesses to cover his whereabouts. He also mentioned possible recorded footage of him being elsewhere.
  • He didn't press charges after the incident because he wanted to get it all over with, but he is now exploring his legal options.
  • He is done with TNA .
  • He feels they didn't handle the situation the right way.
  • He is considering suing TNA, despite his friend Hulk Hogan being involved in the company.
  • He will not take any calls to his show on the subject, and any further comment from him will be through his attorney.
  • He found out about the suit through "the sheets".
  • He said the suit is based on hearsay, there is no proof, and AT&T can go ahead and release the number because it isn't his.
    He is concerned that the allegations could hurt his radio career.
  • Back to top Go down
    Dead
    The Sports Guy
    Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds   Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 11:36 pm

Lol NOW he's worried about his radio career?
    Back to top Go down
    morris2202
    Main Eventer
    morris2202

Number of posts : 507
    Favorite WWE Diva : Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds   Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 3:26 am

I can see Bubba the Love Sponge press charges against Awesome Kong for attacked him in the backstage and Awesome Kong may have wrestle her last match in tna at last Taping.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds   Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Kong Sues Bubba The Love Sponge - Bubba Responds
    Page 1 of 1