Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight

Go down 
+4
King Silva
The LL Father
The Sexy Vixen
Angelus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight Empty
PostSubject: Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight   Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight EmptySun 02 May 2010, 3:16 am

Bubbas tweets

@the_ironsheik Take your stinky, lying, club footed ass back to Iran. You fucking retard. Nobody cared about you in the 80s jobber..Brent

@OfficialWNC Fuck you. Wrestling is not real there Corcky. Sheik is fat pathetic old man. Wrestling HOF are you kidding? HA HA Ha...Brent

@BraveSirRobinBP that foreigner started shit today, moron. Piss off and go mark out to Bin Laden next..Brent

@BieberTruth Go fuck yourself. Iranians aren't Arabs they're Persians genius. I'm lumping Muslims together. religion not a race, dildo.Brent

@InstantClassicH watching th race. Ppl playing race card & being thought police are unAmerican. This is for the Bubba Army not TNA tards.Br

Also attacked kongs weight
@Smeefan Are you kidding? Butterbean an athlete, that's ridiculous. Name a 350 lb football player?? Kong is morbidly obese!! athlete?? Brent

@Smeefan I'm commenting on how fucking retarded it is. It's the only place a 350 lb woman is considered an athlete. Imbecile!!! Brent

@LainyLainy What the fuck do you know about athletics? We've all played actual sports. Not faked around in the ring. She's a FAT PIG..Brent

@Kinks56 Because Kong is a wrestler. Name another sport that fatso could even come close in competing in? Brent

@Kinks56 She's not tough at all. She's fat with lunch lady arms. Really. Here's a hint, there aren't fat rugby players..Brent

@Kinks56 Thats laughable. Any woman that trains at Gracie Tampa would pummel her. Rugby? Are u insane? Boxing? She couldn't last a Rd. Brent

Iron Sheik Replies

bubba u more retarded than the beetlejuice

@BTLSradio should be dead. he have no class. ho dick, i fuck his ass and break his back make him humble. he worse than george bush

@BTLSradio you have money, so fucking what. you have no class, u ugly, no dick, no respect, wife is whore and you fuck hogan in ass

@BTLSradio your father has no dick no balls. your mother was whore worse than michael jackson. you no worth the fuck.

bubba @BTLSradio you fuck hulk hogan and you fuck your own mother. you have money. nobody give a fuck because you have no class

@BTLSradio you are the mark. you are the gay,you are the no good motherfucker. not wrestling fan who love business. you suck hogan dick

@awesomekong you beautiful lady respect wrestling business. @BTLSradio is no good cocksucker.i fuck his mom in ass give camel clutch

bubba the love sponge u suck hulk hogan dick and ass for the money. u worse than oj simpson

bubba love sponge u talk bad about the wrestling fan. i fuck your mother and father in ass

bubba love the sponge u tell the people they are C*** and mark. you should die and fuck you and your mother pussy

Last edited by CP Munk on Sun 02 May 2010, 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight   Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight EmptySun 02 May 2010, 3:18 am

bubba so needs an ass kicking.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight   Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight EmptySun 02 May 2010, 3:27 am

non of those comments made sense
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight   Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight EmptySun 02 May 2010, 3:33 am

I think bubba is the biggest Queen in the wrestling world...taking the title away from WWE's Rico.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight   Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight EmptySun 02 May 2010, 3:58 am

^ Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight 773246

LMFAO!

These tweets are great.

Shiek is awesome but Bubba is so racists it isn't even funny nor a secret!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight   Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight EmptySun 02 May 2010, 4:01 am

isnt being racist a felony?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight   Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight EmptySun 02 May 2010, 4:03 am

No

Hate crimes are but he would need to attack or hurt someone

this guy slaughtered pigs on live radio air torturing them

and got ran out of town before.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight   Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight EmptySun 02 May 2010, 4:03 am

no but if he committed a hate crime, that's a felony. so if he and his "posse" tried to hurt Kong he would probably be charged with a hate crime considering all the racial profiling he has done on her...and there's proof with his tweets and the radio show.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight   Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight EmptySun 02 May 2010, 4:06 am

Yes it isn't a crime to be a racists prick or he'd be doing 25-life.. Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight   Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight EmptySun 02 May 2010, 4:11 am

see now thats stupid
if i went and called someone a black bitch, id get arrested for it
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight   Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight EmptySun 02 May 2010, 4:54 am

wow...some strict laws in the UK but i like that.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight   Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight EmptySun 02 May 2010, 4:55 am

You would?

That is a law in England?

I don't think it should be a law but you sure are a bold bitch to say it to someone's face.
Freedom of speech might have consequences.. Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight 800442
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight   Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight EmptySun 02 May 2010, 5:24 am

Yeah it is a law here. I'm digusted by the way Bubba The Love is acting, thank god TNA did fire him, now please can they re-hire Awesome Kong? The knockouts divison is getting worse.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight   Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight EmptySun 02 May 2010, 5:49 am

Kong says she doesnt want to go back
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight   Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight EmptySun 02 May 2010, 8:01 am

ATSMRAF ATSMRAF LL wrote:
see now thats stupid
if i went and called someone a black bitch, id get arrested for it

And he was arrested moments after posting this, screaming that he didn't say it aloud, but was explaining the racial laws in the UK to some Americans over the internet.

Anyone got money for bail? Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight Lol

I'm convinced now more than ever that along with being a racist, sexist, hate mongering xenophobe; Bubba is fucking nuts. I think that Awesome Kong should be wary of this fool, his obsession with her is almost scary.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight   Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight EmptySun 02 May 2010, 8:20 am

I lol at Shiek's comments.

And yes, being rascist is a crime in the UK.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight   Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight EmptySun 02 May 2010, 8:45 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Kong says she doesnt want to go back

I thought she said she would not rule it out..

Still in the Diva Dirt interview it sounded like she was alluding to a wwe run which imo would be great.

She wants her fans to be happy and the fans want Beth v Kong! That feud would be amazing! Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight   Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight EmptySun 02 May 2010, 2:21 pm

LMAO . GMAO . SMAO @ Lauren

and omg LH is brittish....GET THE FUCK OUT shifty
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight   Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight EmptySun 02 May 2010, 2:37 pm

i like how he tells someone to mark out for Bin Laden, calls Sheik a stinky lying ass, refers to him as "that foreigner", and yet hes pissed ppl are playing the race card? they have every fucking right to!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight   Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron Shiek and Bubba Love Sponge get into it on twitter and Bubba insults Kongs Weight
Page 1 of 1