Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WD's Top 20 WD Members of all time list-Close Call List

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

WD's Top 20 WD Members of all time list-Close Call List Empty
PostWD's Top 20 WD Members of all time list-Close Call List

I couldnt do this last week due to something that happen but I will do this tonight!! Live!! In the Blog Section!!

Last edited by DrizzyDrakeFan on Sat 13 Mar 2010, 11:33 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

WD's Top 20 WD Members of all time list-Close Call List :: Comments

ill believe it when i see it
its 10 after 8....wheres this list?
#WeWantTaryn
WD's Top 20 WD Members of all time- 20 & 19
Post Fri 12 Mar 2010, 10:13 pm by #WeWantTaryn
20-A-Lister-Formally Known as HBIC,A-Lister is a Lady you dont want to mess with making her debute since 2009 she continues this day to prove she is the HBIC in charge.

19-Regin-When Regin made her debute in 2009 she became one of the most like with her sassy personality,she started to have a frindship with Sexy Vixen and the two became BF till this day,she was part of a heated contraversy with GFX and Hailey after it was all settled on Serials Real talk Regin left the fourm and returned in 2010.
#WeWantTaryn
WD's Top 20 WD Members of all time- 18 & 17
Post Fri 12 Mar 2010, 10:40 pm by #WeWantTaryn
18.Tank-Tankstar who is a ladies man, made his Debute in 2009 is one of the funnist members of all time.

17.Kewi Kevin-KK made his debute in 2009 is a person who likes to speak his mind and go there.While Debeating on the fourm alot he also joined a faction team with LL and others called LL socitey.
#WeWantTaryn
WD's Top 20 WD Members of all time- 16 & 15
Post Fri 12 Mar 2010, 10:52 pm by #WeWantTaryn
16 and 15.Sky Queen and Knockout Diva-Before the Reign and Sexy Vixen erra the first BFF tag team was KD and Sky Queen.Both who are WD Originals both made there debute in 2008 have been friends ever since and made WD more hot with there comments in the freaky section in 2008.Sadly both left in 2009.
im going to merge these with the first one you made...dont make topics on this...just add to the same one
#WeWantTaryn
Re: WD's Top 20 WD Members of all time list-Close Call List
Post Fri 12 Mar 2010, 11:05 pm by #WeWantTaryn
14.MKGT-MKGT who has been clamed the King of GFX makers made his debute in 2009.He recently Started a GFX compition called The GFX Leage were WD gfx makers come together and face each other in gfx matches made by Dead and Sexy Vixen.

13.Sexy Vixen-Sexy Vixen made her debute in 2009 along with her friend Reign became BF.After her friend Reign left the fourm in 2009 SV is now a GM in MKGT's GFX leage and has won many WD awards.
MKGT and Vixen 14 and 13? Shit... I didn't make the list...
Paul Wyatt
Post Fri 12 Mar 2010, 11:15 pm by Paul Wyatt
Interesting shit here.
#WeWantTaryn
Post Fri 12 Mar 2010, 11:27 pm by #WeWantTaryn
12.Alex-Alex was one the most werdist and most stranges members of all time.Making his debute in 2008,Alex was always in the chat talking to himself made a fake accounts and played as his "Sister" in the chat.Alex left the fourm in 2009.

11.Sean-Sean was one of the original adims on the fourm.In 2009 Sean had an online dating freenzy with severel diffrent women which lead to his famous one Snow Bunny who got into a fight with Haliey in 2009.Even know Snow Bunny was "Hopping" around he dumped her

Last edited by DrizzyDrakeFan on Fri 12 Mar 2010, 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 12 Mar 2010, 11:31 pm by The Sexy Vixen
you should've made a regular thread for this, i think.

Mia for #1!!!
#WeWantTaryn
Post Fri 12 Mar 2010, 11:49 pm by #WeWantTaryn
10.Divas Lover-In 2008 divas lover first started out by making games in the Game section.In 2009 DL became mod but lost his position.After having several fights with serial DL took a 9 month Hiatus and returned in 2010.

9.Hailey-Haliey made her debute in 2009,She was part of a heated contraversy with GFX and Reign.After everything was settled haliey started to make a big brother season and her own news section.She would go on to win several WD awards.
#WeWantTaryn
Post Sat 13 Mar 2010, 12:03 am by #WeWantTaryn
8.Sticky Mickie-Sticky made his debute in 2008 he made the fourm's first layout at the time.He was the only Gfx maker at the time until serial came.Sticky would get into many fights in the past.He is still currently making sigs today.

7.Layla Lover-LL made his debute in 2008,In 2009 LL became an adimn.He made a "LL Society" with many wd members who joined the club.He is currently Champ in the gfx leage.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sat 13 Mar 2010, 12:06 am by The Sexy Vixen
LL should be in top 5!
#WeWantTaryn
Post Sat 13 Mar 2010, 12:18 am by #WeWantTaryn
6.NCD-NCD made his debute in 2008,he is a laid back cool person who is one of the most fuunist members of all time.He would soon be put in WD's class of 2010 HOF.

5.CP-CP known as Chip Munk made his debute in 2008,after 1 year on the fourm CP left the fourm and made his own chat called "Mia's Casa"after the chat days was over CP returned back to the fourm.

Last edited by DrizzyDrakeFan on Sat 13 Mar 2010, 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sat 13 Mar 2010, 12:19 am by The Sexy Vixen
NCD has been here since 2006? Shocked
Queen Mintz
Post Sat 13 Mar 2010, 12:22 am by Queen Mintz
Thanks for putting me on the list
I'm not on here at all. WD's Top 20 WD Members of all time list-Close Call List 519154
#WeWantTaryn
Post Sat 13 Mar 2010, 12:33 am by #WeWantTaryn
4.Dead-Dead made his debute in 2008,he has been adimn ever since 2008.He was put into th 2009 WD Hall of Fame.

3.Blue-Blue is the owner of the WD Fourm he made this fourm in the summer of 2008.The Fourm became a success and is still running today.
Who wants to bet Serial is #1
I doubt it.

Although my name has been mentioned a lot of times thus far.
#WeWantTaryn
Post Sat 13 Mar 2010, 12:55 am by #WeWantTaryn
2.Serial-Serial made his debute in 2008,In 2008 to 2009 serial would create his own article called Real Talk which would create so many contraversty every week.He became a Adimn in 2009 which had many people shocked because of the fact that blue did not get along with him that much.Serial Would later drop down from Adimn position and would take a break from the fourm he later returend in 2010.
#WeWantTaryn
Post Sat 13 Mar 2010, 1:09 am by #WeWantTaryn
1.Mia-Mia made her debute in 2008,Mia has stared as an Adimn since day 1.She has helped blue with this fourm.Im 2009 Mia was put into the WD HOF.She then Ritiered from the Most Respected Award and Is now calling It the Mia Award.Making Mia number 1 member of all time Congrats!!
WD's Top 20 WD Members of all time list-Close Call List 128975

Marvelous job DL.

Btw, I appreciate the fact that my paragraph was longer than Mia's.
Blue Ryder
Post Sat 13 Mar 2010, 1:24 am by Blue Ryder
Interesting! raise your hands up

thanks for adding me in third place smile
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sat 13 Mar 2010, 1:29 am by The Sexy Vixen
i still think LL should've made the top 5 lol

grats Mia!!
thnx vixen! & thnx Dl for the # 1 spot. i dont think i should be in it. u did a good job with the list. smile
Yay for number 9!
Grats Mia smile
thanks hailey smile
MkGtOmEr
Wow! That's Cool, I mean #14 is a Cool #.. it has 4 in it, so it's Goodz!

I just thought that #4 could have been a little better... I wasn't even up for #1, fuck #1.. that shiit's oldschool.. Hahaha, jk Mia.. You can also be Newschool, it's all good.. there's enough room for You in this mix.. Lol ,
im glad there is room for me lol...
The LL Father
Post Sat 13 Mar 2010, 9:39 am by The LL Father
not to toot my own horn. but i too think i shoulda been in the top 5, higher then NCD and Cp certainly
but eh its a forum KWLAID MIA
DL, did you run out of spots? You forgot Joey, Me, and Venom....
Paul Wyatt
Post Sat 13 Mar 2010, 10:52 am by Paul Wyatt
FARMSTA FARMSTA LL wrote:
not to toot my own horn. but i too think i shoulda been in the top 5, higher then NCD and Cp certainly
but eh its a forum KWLAID MIA

Oh, ya do; do ya? WD's Top 20 WD Members of all time list-Close Call List 844142 WD's Top 20 WD Members of all time list-Close Call List 867803
#WeWantTaryn
Post Sat 13 Mar 2010, 11:31 am by #WeWantTaryn
Close Call List(People who almost made the Top 20 List):
LIE
Tracy Wilson
GFX
Keri
Vengenz
XWA
KJ
KTV-Time
Post Sat 13 Mar 2010, 11:38 am by KTV-Time
Can i give up my spot for keri?? I think she really belongs in the 20 more so then me, i've only became active like 4 months ago. That's just me though, i think Keri is more deserving them me.
Sean and Alex, really?
Blue Ryder
Post Sat 13 Mar 2010, 2:58 pm by Blue Ryder
Sean and Alex were HUGE characters way back then lolz

I feel like doing a ranking hilarious
KTV-Time
I still think Kei should have been on ther, her contribution to the fed is just insane really.
Blue, I'm gonna do one before you Curious
The list should have been done based on users who are here now. There's no point in recognizing someone who obviously doesn't give a shit if they're not here.
i dont believe Sean should of been on this list. he faked a injury to get a admin spot, then disappeared and basically said fuck you to everyone while he was admin
It's also fucked to give high rankings to people just because they've been here longer than others.
Indeed, almost anyone on the site would say that I've made a pretty big impact.
Yeah, Sean did absolutely nothing.
The whole thing is DL's opinion anyway, it's just really biased and not fair to some people.
#WeWantTaryn
Post Sat 13 Mar 2010, 4:09 pm by #WeWantTaryn
I asked everyone to send me there votes on who they wanted to be in the top 20 only 1 person did while everyone eles though it was stupid.

I hope no one isnt mad at me I was just trying my best with this I just dont want the past members to be forgotten.
lol don't worry about it DL, you did great. PPL here will find anything to complain about, so fuck'em.

Besides, now everyone is going to bite off your idea, but your list will be the only one with credibility since it is the original while the others are carbon copies, filled with ppl whom they sucked off.
^Sorry, didn't know you wanted votes for one.

WD's Top 20 WD Members of all time list-Close Call List

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next