Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WCW Nitro Show 21: No Regrets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

WCW Nitro Show 21: No Regrets Empty
PostSubject: WCW Nitro Show 21: No Regrets   WCW Nitro Show 21: No Regrets EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 12:41 pm

WCW Nitro Show 21:No Regrets

Segment 1: My reasons are Clear

Beth Phoenix is in the ring, and she calls out Nora Greenwald. Greenwald runs down and hits the ring, and Beth explains why she attacked Nora and that she is going to become champion soon but before she do so, she’s got to eliminate the dead weight. This made Nora furious and they brawl all the way back into the aisle, and eventually out of sight backstage.

Segment Rating: 7.8

Segment 2: Tag Team Championship Match: Minn Home Wrecking Crew vs Taylor and Roxxi

Taylor hits an arm drag on Rain. Back heel kick from Taylor on Rain. 1 - 2 - kick out. Tag to Roxxi. Taylor and Roxxi whip Rain into the corner. Roxxi whips Taylor Wilde in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Throat-first drop onto the top rope from Roxxi! 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Back suplex on Rain. Rain reverses a hip toss. Powerbomb nearly crushes the spine of Roxxi. Tag between Rain and Lacey. Lacey hits a spinning back kick. Back heel kick from Lacey on Roxxi. Roxxi reverses a waistlock. Roxxi tags out to Taylor Wilde. Flying elbow off the top rope by Taylor Wilde. Flying knee to the face from Taylor Wilde. Japanese marks everywhere cream themselves as someone uses a Shining Wizard....it's only a knee for crying out loud! 1 - 2 - 2.999 Lacey takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back...like a drunk at 2am...hell, like ME at 2am in the morning. Lacey pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Lacey hits a high kick on Taylor Wilde. Lacey is in trouble. Taylor Wilde signals for the Bridging German Suplex! She turns around....and gets flattened by Roxxi, who then exits the ring. Taylor Wilde is in trouble. Implant DDT! 1....2....3. Roxxi slaps around Taylor, then signals for Minn Home Wrecking Crew to finish the job. They set up...and destroy Taylor Wilde with the Spike Tomikaze! The three-on-one assault has left Taylor Wilde down and out on the canvas.

Segment rating: 7.5
(Crowd reaction: 6.4, match quality: 8.7)

Segment 3: Champion vs. Champion

Sunny is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Trinity and Sarah Stock fight one on one in a Champion vs. Champion match.

Segment rating: 8.1

Segment 4: A Surprise Debut

Team Blondage are in the ring. They issue a challenge to any team to come out and fight them. From the back come Tokyo Sweethearts, who run in and attack. Team Blondage get swiftly beaten down, and end up lying on their backs in the ring thanks to the newcomers. Manami Toyota and Mima Shimoda make a perfect debut and celebrate as the crowd cheers them on and Krissy and Amber make their way to the back furious.

Segment rating: 6.8

Segment 5: Mercedes Martinez, Kristal Marshall, and Sara Del Rey vs Alicia Davis, Jazz, and Tiana Ringer

Tiana floors Mercedes Martinez. Face crusher from Tiana on Mercedes. Tag to Jazz. Jazz snap suplexes Mercedes. Jazz hits a delayed suplex on Mercedes. 1 - 2 - kick out. Tag to Alicia Davis. Jazz \ Alicia whip Mercedes into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Alicia hits a spinning back kick. Alicia Davis gets taken down out of nowhere. Mercedes Martinez snap suplexes Alicia. Tag to Kristal Marshall. Dropkick from Kristal. Slingshot clothesline by Kristal, who almost slipped on the ropes...bwahahahaha, now that would have been really cool. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Alicia Davis gets hip tossed by Kristal. Tag between Kristal Marshall and Sara Del Rey. Del Rey slams Alicia Davis. Big dropkick by Sara Del Rey. Alicia counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Alicia tags out to Tiana Ringer. Del Rey takes a chop from Tiana. Tag between Sara Del Rey and Mercedes Martinez. Suplex by Mercedes. Mercedes Martinez hits a delayed suplex on Tiana. Mercedes Martinez moves in for the kill. Mercedes Benz! 1....2....3.

Segment rating: 6.1
(Crowd Reaction 5.0, Match Quality 7.2)

Segment 6: You’ve got it coming

Taylor Wilde is backstage being treated, when Roxxi comes out from the back. Roxxi takes out Taylor as she tries to make it to her feet as the two begin fighting when numerous referees, other backstage officials, and wrestlers come running out and hold them apart so that they can't go at it.

Segment Rating: 7.2

Segment 7: I’m here again…..what do you want

Kristal Marshall is in the ring calling out Alicia her fan out here and explain to her what is her problem. Out from the crowd comes Alicia Davis, who grabs a chair from ringside as she hits the ring. Kristal turns, and gets floored by a brutal chair shot. Kristal Marshall can barely stand. Axe Kick!!! That shook the ring. Alicia Davis raises the chair and drives it side-first into the throat of Kristal, causing her to roll around in agony. The chair gets put around the head of Kristal Marshall, who then gets driven face-first into the mat, crushing her wind pipe against the steel. Paramedics come running out to help Kristal Marshall as Alicia Davis exits via the crowd.

Segment Rating; 6.3

Segment 8: We are still the champions

Serena \ The Haze are walking backstage when they get ambushed from behind by Minn Home Wrecking Crew, who beat them down with chairs. After a short attack, Serena and The Haze have been left down and hurt on the concrete floor.

Segment rating: 5.8

Segment 9: Natalya vs Cheerleader Melissa

Suplex by Natalya. Natalya only gets knees on a splash. Natalya walks into a high dropkick from Cheerleader Melissa. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Cool looking suplex on Natalya. Cover, but there's no one to count for Cheerleader Melissa. Natalya backdrops Cheerleader Melissa out of a piledriver attempt. Vertical suplex by Natalya. Cheerleader Melissa was really high...i can relate to that. Reverse DDT on Melissa. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Natalya brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly kill Melissa!! That was incredibly brutal, i LOVE that move. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Melissa counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. I missed what happened for a few minutes as i went to get a beer...i'm going to take an educated guess and say that Bruiser Brody made a stunning return and beat everyone up, then left. I'm sticking with that story until proven wrong. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Melissa drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Natalya whips Melissa into the turnbuckles...and the referee gets sandwiched. Cheerleader Melissa knocks Natalya to the outside, then signals for the Kudoh Driver. She reaches out of the ring for Natalya...and gets clobbered with the ring bell! Right to the head! The referee wakes up to see Natalya sliding in and making the pinfall: 1....2....3! Forget about it. Natalya celebrates as the crowd boo’s

(Natalya 3 & Cheerleader Melissa 2)

Segment rating: 8.6
(Crowd Reaction: 8.0, Match quality: 9.2)

Segment 10: Trinity Is back…back again

We see Trinity arriving backstage.

Segment rating: 7.4

Segment 11: Trinity vs Sarah Stock - Champion vs. Champion match

Trinity hits a quick kick on Sarah. Trinity hits an arm drag on Sarah. Sarah takes a chop from Trinity. Sarah takes a chop from Trinity. Trinity misses a clothesline. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. Weird kick by Sarah on Trinity. 1 - 2 - kick out. Trinity ducks a wild right hand. Flying elbow off the top rope by Trinity. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Trinity with an enziguri. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Sarah gets out the back of a Trinity bodyslam attempt. Sarah hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Sarah Stock misses a clothesline. Sarah Stock takes a knee lift from Trinity. Sarah Stock slams Trinity, who rolls onto her stomach. What is Trinity doing? Sarah Stock picks her up and signals for a powerbomb. She raises Trinity up...but then falls backward, getting crushed by her opponent in the process! Trinity is on top! 1....2....3! Looking at the replay, it appears that Trinity had taken a chain out of her tights and wrapped it around her fist! Sarah Stock must have been punched with that chain while in mid-powerbomb! What a cheap shot! Sarah Stock offers a handshake to Trinity...and she accepts it! No! Trinity levels Sarah with a cheap shot right hand! Trinity slams Sarah down. Trinity climbs to the top rope and hits the Fall From Grace! Sarah Stock has been floored after the match.

Segment Rating: 7.1
(Crowd Reaction 5.9, Match Quality: 8.4)

Overall rating: 7.1
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

WCW Nitro Show 21: No Regrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW Nitro Show 21: No Regrets   WCW Nitro Show 21: No Regrets EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 2:02 pm

i love how you are making Kristall look so weak
ahaha at Mercedez Benz as her finisher name :P
O= boo Trinity using a chain..who the fuck does sh think she is Cena?
seriously...Nattie still winning >.< LOL
Back to top Go down

WCW Nitro Show 21: No Regrets
Page 1 of 1