Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.

Go down 
+10
Mia
eb
LiE
Paul Wyatt
Sticky!!
janine
The Sexy Vixen
Dead
Venom
Blue Ryder
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. Empty
PostSubject: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptySat 03 Apr 2010, 8:19 pm

Got this from another site haha

Fans that say "so and so sold out" for leaving the wrestling business or a certain company. I mean really that whole way of thinking is just silly. There's no fine print that says WWE/TNA/wrestling business own your soul once you've entered in and just because you leave doesn't mean you never gave a shit about the wrestling biz. I don't get how people can take that shit so personally. Those ecw nitwits especially. What a bunch of dorks.

Negative fans that are neeeeeeeeeever pleased no matter what happens. Even if they get something they wanted to happen they'll say it didn't happen the right way or it'll end to quickly.

The "pg era sucks" fans. The attitude era was not the end all be all in wrestling.

The blind cena hate fans. It's annoying because it's always stupid reasons for disliking him, like "he's popular with 10 year olds" or "he doesn't know how to wrestle". I mean some people you just dislike but it's the obvious false statements that are annoying.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptySat 03 Apr 2010, 8:23 pm

I hate when fans judge other fans on how long they've been into wrestling. They seem to think they know more about the business, and even if they do, that doesn't mean anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 12:32 am

I hate wrestling fans who get emotionally involved when someone puts down their favorite wrestler(s.)

I hate wrestling fans who think the best wrestling comes on their television every monday night.

I hate wrestling fans who think they know what a good match is when they can't tell a difference between a frankensteiner and a hurricanrana.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 12:34 am

I hate wrestling fans who shit on horrible wrestlers but in return mark out for wrestlers of equal shitty value
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 12:38 am

Indy fans who act like you dont know anything about wrestling cause you dont watch indies. So they dismiss anything you say without listening to your reasoning.

and no, I'm not implying anyone here is like that...just people I meet in wrestling chatrooms. They annoy me with that shit.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 12:49 am

wrestling fans who only care about looks, theres more to wrestling then looking good. I may seem like one of those types but I really am not.

Wrestling fans who get on others if they criticize their favorite wrestler and diva and they turn around and bash other wrestlers and divas.

I can name a lot more but I dont want to start anything.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 12:50 am

I forgot one. The wrestling fans that think that no wrestling exists outside of WWE/TNA
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 12:52 am

Fans like Dead. smile

Fans that bitch and complain about everything and whole companies and I don't know why they even watch.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 12:53 am

Fans like that *** Sticky who thinks wrestling is real and unflawed.

Btw, thanks for not being able to keep my name off your keyboard
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 12:54 am

ok you're both even hilarious

Now hopefully a argument doesn't occur
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 2:26 am

A little of what each of you have said.
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 4:13 am

There are possibly to many things. But one that I can think of is, fans that cry if someone bashes there favorites, who gives a rat's ass. Just like what you like, even if it's a whore like Kelly Kelly. If someone decides to push my buttons with something I like, big deal, it won't make me think any different.......possibly about you....but, that's not about what I like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 1:41 pm

complete and total marks, nuff said.

fans who chant "WHAT?" during promos...luckily it doesnt happen as much now....it annoyed me for awhile.

people who say "if you dont like 'so and so' then you are retarded" Sorry but we all have different tastes. I dont say that shit about my faves so i'd appreciate people not saying it about theirs.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2010-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 2:12 pm

"people who say "if you dont like 'so and so' then you are retarded"
Sorry but we all have different tastes. I dont say that shit about my
faves so i'd appreciate people not saying it about theirs."

Co-sign me up on that one.

I also hate when people criticize one company by comparing it to another. Sorry, you ain't gonna get 5354364362 flips in one match, 30 minutes of two people you like trading holds in one match, and some other Busch league bullshit in a WWE match. If you want that shit, go buy for a new DVD every month.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 3:02 pm

eb wrote:
"people who say "if you dont like 'so and so' then you are retarded"
Sorry but we all have different tastes. I dont say that shit about my
faves so i'd appreciate people not saying it about theirs."

Co-sign me up on that one.

Co-Sign me as well. I hate when people do that as well, that annoys the crap outta me.

I also hate it when people judge me becasue I like someone they dont like.

I hate it when someone attacks someone else's favorites when they are arguing with them when the topic has nothing to do with that favorite.

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 1:35 am

Quote :
I also hate it when people judge me becasue I like someone they dont like

i hate that!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 8:31 am

The ones that call people marks because they like their favs, but its okay when its their favs.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 11:58 pm

I wrote a long and epic rant which vanished thanks to this stupid storm we're having.

I can't stand "Brand Fans." Especially those idiot ones who actually buy into that RAW vs Smackdown! shit, WTF, it's the same damn company; most of the stars show up on either brand anyway, why the hell are you rooting for one show over the other?!

Speaking of Brand fans, I can't stand company fans either. It's one thing to love a company's style, it's another thing to be so far up a company's ass you're looking at the back of Dixie or Vince's teeth.

I can't stand fans who use "WTF?!" logic when giving an argument. "____ isn't a great wrestler, if he was, he'd be in the WWE!" WTF?! Worst part is, I've seen HHH use this retarded logic.

I can't stand those fans on fanfiction.net who write wrestling fanfics, especially the slash incest ones featuring The Hardy Boyz; they're brothers you nasty bitch!

Ditto on Deviant Art, who the fuck wants drawings of wrestlers in Furry form or Mpreg drawings of male stars.

Fans who wish injury on a wrestler, I know a lot of people wish that their most hated wrestler would go away for a few months; but to wish injury is some sick shit. I wish for pregnancies, pregnancies and Hollywood aspirations.

That insane wrestling fan, pray you never meet them.

That wrestler's fanboy or fangirl, you know, that fan that is so annoyingly obsessed with their favorite and shoving their favorite down your throat that you no longer just hate the fanboy/fangirl; you hate the wrestler for spawning the little shit.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 3:00 pm

i hate fans who act like they can shit on other ppls faves, but then turn around and rant on those same people who in return shit on their faves. its called a contradiction

i hate fans who wanna play the race card, especially because a woman is white with blonde hair. if you wanna cry racism, that in turn makes you a racist right along with everyone else who wants to be an idiot

i hate when fans hype up a certain superstar and then whine because another guy was pushed instead of their fave
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 3:02 pm

one last thing, i hate when fans cry about being called marks...when they turn around and act like one
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 5:08 pm

Rated X Superstar wrote:
The ones that call people marks because they like their favs, but its okay when its their favs.
I can't stand that either
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 5:10 pm

The fans have changed just like the show. I think now, it's a bunch of little bitches, and kids. People who actually scream and cry over there favorite superstar, rather than just watching it and getting a kick out of it. I could watch that shit and burn it so bad, wondering how people still actually watch it. This is just my personal opinion, but wrestling was always something for fun I would watch with my brother, it was never anything I got really hung up on, though I did have my favorites over everyone else. I think it started to go down hill once it became "WWE". Now, it's just a complete joke. It's pretty sick how serious they take that "PG" thing too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptySun 27 Jun 2010, 2:36 am

Everyone has their own views/fantasties. Just because they are different than yours, doesn't mean that they are wrong. Its not like we have to go on deviart anyway. This brings up another thing I forgot, about how wrestling fans think because they think a superstar is ugly/shit that it applies and should apply to everyone else's view.

Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 10:57 am

i hate wrestling fans that say your not a fan because you dont pay attention to indy scenes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.   Things that annoy you about wrestling fans. Empty

Back to top Go down

Things that annoy you about wrestling fans.
Page 1 of 1