Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raw vs. IMPACT ratings review Segment by segment - Knockouts Draw most viewers and Diva second biggest drop in viewers.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Raw vs. IMPACT ratings review Segment by segment - Knockouts Draw most viewers and Diva second biggest drop in viewers. Empty
PostSubject: Raw vs. IMPACT ratings review Segment by segment - Knockouts Draw most viewers and Diva second biggest drop in viewers.   Raw vs. IMPACT ratings review Segment by segment - Knockouts Draw most viewers and Diva second biggest drop in viewers. EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 8:02 am

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Here is a segment-by-segment breakdown of RAW and iMPACT! on March 29.

WWE Monday Night RAW (March 29):
Hours: 3.53, 3.79 (overall audience of 5.8 million viewers)
Quarter hours: Not available yet
Demographics: 2.50 in people 18-49, 3.35 in males 18-49

TNA iMPACT! (March 29):
Hours: Overall audience of 813,000 viewers
Quarter hours: .50, .54, .46, .61, .62, .64, .53, .58 and .63
Demographics: 0.5 in males 18-49, 0.4 in males 18-34, 0.8 in males 12-17

Segment 1:
RAW opening with Batista and John Cena promos and Jack Swagger attempting to cash in his "Money in the Bank" briefcase drew a 3.75, while iMPACT! opening with a backstage promo featuring Hulk Hogan saying he wasn't going to be at the show and a segment with The Band and Eric Young drew a 0.55 rating.

Segment 2:
Christian vs. Ted DiBiase in a Legends Lumberjack match lost 409,000 viewers, while iMPACT! featuring Kazarian & Shannon Moore vs. TNA X Division Champion Doug Williams & Brian Kendrick along with a backstage promo featuring Eric Bischoff gained 62,000 viewers.

Segment 3:
The WWE Divas in a hot tub with the stars of "Hot Tub Time Machine" and Triple H's attempt at a farewell to Shawn Michaels with a Sheamus interference gained 345,000 viewers, while iMPACT! featuring "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero's in-ring promo, a Samoa Joe clip and Orlando Jordan's segment did a 0.5 losing 123,000 viewers (possibly one of the lowest quarter hours in the history of iMPACT!).

Segment 4:
RAW with a Divas match lost 304,000 viewers, while iMPACT! with Tara vs. Daffney in a first blood match gained 231,000 viewers.

Segment 5:
Bret Hart's farewell speech on RAW gained 740,000 viewers (the biggest growth of the night) doing a 3.89 rating, while iMPACT! with AJ Styles vs. Jeff Jarrett gained 15,000 viewers for the first half of the match.

Segment 6:
RAW with The Hart Dynasty vs. Big Show & The Miz, a DX video package and another segment with the stars of "Hot Tub Time Machine" lost 524,000 viewers, while iMPACT! with the second half of Styles vs. Jarrett and Beer Money vs. Jay Lethal gained 30,000 viewers.

Segment 7:
John Cena & Randy Orton vs. Batista & Jack Swagger on RAW lost 203,000 viewers, while iMPACT! with D'Angelo Dinero vs. Desmond Wolfe lost 169,000 viewers. So not a good quarter hour for either show.

Segment 8:
The beginning of Shawn Michaels' farewell speech gained 282,000 viewers going against a segment on iMPACT! featuring Kurt Angle and Mr. Anderson that gained 77,000 viewers.

Overrun:
The rest of Shawn Michaels' farewell speech gained another 534,000 viewers, while iMPACT! with Jeff Hardy, Rob Van Dam & Eric Young vs. The Band in a steel cage match and Abyss revealing Jeff Jarrett as part of Team Hogan for Lockdown gained 77,000 viewers for a 0.69 rating.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Raw vs. IMPACT ratings review Segment by segment - Knockouts Draw most viewers and Diva second biggest drop in viewers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw vs. IMPACT ratings review Segment by segment - Knockouts Draw most viewers and Diva second biggest drop in viewers.   Raw vs. IMPACT ratings review Segment by segment - Knockouts Draw most viewers and Diva second biggest drop in viewers. EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 8:06 am

OH NO MA'AM. JUST NO! This has way too many numbers and words for me, its way too earlier in the morning for all this!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Raw vs. IMPACT ratings review Segment by segment - Knockouts Draw most viewers and Diva second biggest drop in viewers.   Raw vs. IMPACT ratings review Segment by segment - Knockouts Draw most viewers and Diva second biggest drop in viewers. EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 8:12 am

HOF : Harajuku Tank wrote:
OH NO MA'AM. JUST NO! This has way too many numbers and words for me, its way too earlier in the morning for all this!

It's passed one PM here so i could handle it. hilarious
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Raw vs. IMPACT ratings review Segment by segment - Knockouts Draw most viewers and Diva second biggest drop in viewers.   Raw vs. IMPACT ratings review Segment by segment - Knockouts Draw most viewers and Diva second biggest drop in viewers. EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 8:27 am

It is 6:26 AM here, my brain doesn't start working till noon.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Raw vs. IMPACT ratings review Segment by segment - Knockouts Draw most viewers and Diva second biggest drop in viewers.   Raw vs. IMPACT ratings review Segment by segment - Knockouts Draw most viewers and Diva second biggest drop in viewers. EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 10:58 am

i dont understand it....but all i see is Raw had 5.something Million...and TNA didnt even crack 1 million
even WCW put up more of a fight then this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw vs. IMPACT ratings review Segment by segment - Knockouts Draw most viewers and Diva second biggest drop in viewers.   Raw vs. IMPACT ratings review Segment by segment - Knockouts Draw most viewers and Diva second biggest drop in viewers. Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw vs. IMPACT ratings review Segment by segment - Knockouts Draw most viewers and Diva second biggest drop in viewers.
Page 1 of 1