Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010

Go down 
+11
Blue Ryder
King Silva
bobby_says_hi
KTV-Time
Did You Miss Her?
morris2202
Mia
janine
Queen Mintz
The Sexy Vixen
Eric
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 9:52 pm

Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 Divadraft1

Welcome to the third annual edition of our Diva Draft feature here at Diva Dirt! If you haven’t been with us over the last couple of years, the premise is simple — each year, I make six predictions/suggestions over six consecutive days in the lead up to the WWE Draft which this year falls on Monday, April 26th. In previous years, I have successfully managed to predict some of the movies; in 2008, I predicted both draft picks and in 2009, four of my six predictions came true with a fifth later being realised in the Diva Trade of October 2009. So, let’s hope this year will be just as fruitful. Check back for all six of my picks over the coming week!

Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 Divadraft10-michelle

MICHELLE MCCOOL TO RAW

The current reigning Women’s Champion, Michelle McCool has spent her entire career as part of the SmackDown part and has been a big hand in helping develop the now extremely strong women’s division on the blue brand. As one of the pioneering Divas of said women’s division, Michelle has spent most of the past two years feuding with the likes of Victoria, Natalya, Maryse, Maria, Melina, Mickie James and currently Beth Phoenix. Michelle is a woman that is on top of her game and putting her on Raw could be just what Michelle needs to truly make her mark in WWE history.

Already, she has made history as the first ever Divas Champion, the first woman to hold both belts yadda yadda yadda, but she’s never been on Raw where some of the most historic Divas like Trish Stratus and Lita left their mark. Michelle is one of those few talents that has accomplished so much on her native brand that you need to shift her over to the [so called] ‘A show’ at some point, ala Rey Mysterio. This is the show that WWE considers the home of its big Superstars and Divas and it seems as though Michelle is ready to make the move.

As a viewer, Michelle’s presence on Raw could be a big plus. In my opinion, she is one of the most consistent workers on the Divas roster, turning in great matches — particularly on pay per view — which like Raw, are live. Her presence on Raw could help us get out of the rut of having inexperienced Divas in two minute matches for fear of them messing up a move live on television.

Whether or not she brings her Women’s Championship with her is another question, though I would suggest it’s too soon since last year’s title switch to now switch them back. I’d have McCool drop the belt to Beth Phoenix at Sunday’s Extreme Rules before moving over to Raw where she could begin challenging Eve Torres for the Divas Championship. We know she has great chemistry with Maryse also which should create an interesting dynamic — perhaps you could have all three Divas feuding for the belt. And the allure of revisiting the Michelle-Melina feud upon the latter’s return in the summer is just too hard to resist.

It seems like it is Michelle’s time to make the move to Raw and see how the other half live. But will she bring her Team Lay-Cool partner with her? Will Layla be one of my other five picks? Find out soon!
Check back tomorrow for pick #2
All the credit goes to Diva-Dirt
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 9:54 pm

i thought it said "dirty diva draft" Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 773246

i dont want Michelle on Raw. she has come into her own on SD and I think she should stay there.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 9:59 pm

Michelle has done everything she can do on SD. It's time to let other top heels shine on SD and Michelle to go to Raw
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 10:02 pm

yeah Maybe. I think Michelle will likely get buried on Raw. with their 2 minute matches.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 10:09 pm

Possibly but she'd still bury Eve and that's what I'm hoping for.

I think she's going to Raw and Maryse is going to SD. Wouldn't be surprised if they switched Melina and Mickie too
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 10:14 pm

Only if WWE lets Eve get buried. I'm hoping this push of hers backfires and she flops.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 11:29 pm

I hope Michelle goes to Raw and Maryse stays on Raw. They need to push new girls, on both shows, like I keep saying. I hope Katie, Gail and Melina all go to SD.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010, 1:29 am

i think maryse will get switched. i dk about michelle. it would be something new though.
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010, 1:57 am

I do not see Michelle McCool move to raw if Undertaker do not move to raw in the draft.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010, 1:59 am

I like Michelle on smackdown, she's great there, I would hate for them to switch things up and make SD! the shitfest that raw is, but on the other hand I would like to see some new feuds, her feuding with Gail might work, guess I'll just have to wait until Monday to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010, 6:37 pm

Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 Divadraft10-gail

GAIL KIM TO SMACKDOWN

Arguably one of the most exciting performers in the Divas division, Gail Kim’s much anticipated return to WWE last March quickly fizzled out. We soon realised that despite becoming one of TNA’s top Knockouts and upping her game since her previous stint with WWE, Gail wasn’t a priority for the WWE. No sooner was this more evident than her trade to Raw last July where she became another ‘pretty face in the crowd’ along with the likes of Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres. With teases of pushes proving unfruitful, it’s hard to believe that this is the same Gail Kim who had those amazing matches with Awesome Kong in late 2007 through early 2008.

Gail has all the tools to become a top Diva for the WWE, Jim Ross commented that she has the potential to be a Trish-like figure for the women’s division, but unfortunately with the likes of Melina, Eve and Kelly on Raw, Gail has no chance of breaking out. That is why I believe a move to SmackDown is in her best interest and the interest of the women’s division, this is a woman with so much to offer but hasn’t been given the right time to develop as a character to match those impressive moves. Moving her to SmackDown would give her more of a chance to develop herself as a character, SmackDown’s writers have proved effective in giving Beth Phoenix and Mickie James new leases on life and I think they can do the same with Gail too.

Obviously, with Beth, Mickie and Tiffany as babyfaces, Gail would perhaps get lost in the shuffle which is why I’d personally like to see her become a heel, especially if Michelle were to leave the brand for Raw. A heel Gail is something we haven’t seen in quite some time but looking back at her work in TNA, I know she can do it. It is true that heels have more fun in wrestling and I think that’d be a perfect way to establish Gail as a character because there’s only so much you can say or do as a babyface.

Ideally, I’d love to see Gail become one of the top heels on SmackDown and feud with the likes of Beth Phoenix and Mickie James, which I’m sure would lead to some amazing matches.

We’ve seen SmackDown give more life to Beth, Mickie and Layla upon their moves from Raw to SmackDown and I hope Gail is next.

Check back tomorrow for pick #3
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010, 6:49 pm

I hope Gail does go to Smackdown. I agree with them, I will like to see Gail turn heel and go after Beth. Gail did a great job as a heel in 2003 when she teamed with Molly, I feel she can do it again. Gail to SD to become top heel FTW!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010, 7:19 pm

First she has to survive the recent Roster clean ups.....all we know Liviana, Arkansa or Jamie Keys could easily take her spot as heel on SD hilarious
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010, 7:21 pm

oh god no. Gail should not be heel. she was getting no reactions as a heel and she couldn't use any of her high flying moves. i wish they hadn't turned Natalya face, there's no heel apart from McCool who can lead a match. Jillian is not top heel material
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 2:45 am

I would be happy with that.

But they want Gail to be a heel on SD which would be great since she would be the top one if McCool left to Raw.

I just wouldn't want Gail to be the 2nd heel if she turns heel make her dominant Gail!

McCool on Raw would be nice to see for a change.

I would hope that would mean she is dropping the belt to Beth since the diva's title has just switched to Raw last year. McCool going after Eve would not be the best but it would be different plus her and Melina always have great matches.
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 4:31 am

I do not see Gail move to smackdown come if eve do not get over with the fan then she be lost the diva champion to a heel and Melina will not be return to the ring to july.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 3:34 pm

Note: Due to Katie Lea’s release, this year’s Diva Draft has been cut down to just five predictions/suggestions as Katie was one of my six original picks.

Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 Divadraft10-rosa

ROSA MENDES TO SMACKDOWN

Welcome to this year’s wildcard pick! For those of you who haven’t followed the Diva Draft feature in previous years, each year I make one pick that I think is slightly more out there and perhaps not likely to happen. Usually, this ‘honour’ [if you can call it that] goes to one of the newer girls who are still trying to establish themselves. And the best part? Each year, my wildcard pick has come true. In 2008, I predicted that Layla, who was on ECW at the time, would move to Raw — she did. And last year, I predicted that The Bella Twins would make an unlikely move to Raw also — they did. This year, I feel that Rosa Mendes could/should find her way onto the blue brand and here’s why…

Quite frankly, every brand needs a jobber. Sure, it’s not a glamorous position to be in, but not everyone can be the top Diva in a title feud. Often times, being in the role of ‘jobber girl’ can help a wrestler develop and get better and better — just look at Layla. In the past year on Smackdown, losing matches to the likes of Melina, Mickie James and Beth Phoenix, Layla has grown as a performer to the point where she has become a consistently great worker herself. Layla has managed to hone her craft and is now bubbling under as a potential top Diva. Having paid her dues now, it’s high time that Layla was given a more prominent role — enter Rosa to take her old spot.

With Jillian having the jobbing market cornered on Raw, moving Rosa to SmackDown would put her in that ‘lesser role’ which would be a great way for her to wrestle more and hone her skills against girls like Beth Phoenix or well, I would have said Mickie James, but that’s not the case anymore. There’s also opportunities to work with and learn from Layla, Michelle, Natalya and Serena. I think this could be a beneficial opportunity for Rosa to up her game in the ring. Who knows, with time, she could even reach the level of Layla. Travelling on the road and working house shows with these Divas is just what Rosa needs, meanwhile on TV she could be used to lose to the likes of Beth and company.

Is it the ideal job? Obviously not. But it’s a step up from being lost in the shuffle as she currently is. Rosa takes breathtaking photoshoots and seems to have some character just waiting to come out, judging by her time as the Glamazon’s understudy — SmackDown could be what she needs to become more well rounded.

Check back tomorrow for pick #4
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 7:07 pm

i rather have Alicia or Jillian on the brand that uses all girls not ROSA!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 8:07 pm

rosa on SD? only if Zack goes with her.

i like them together.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 8:19 pm

I actually think that both are in serious danger of getting released and I really really love Zack Ryder sad
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 8:19 pm

no he has to stay..his music is too awesome to let him go. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 8:36 pm

his music RULES
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 8:44 pm

OH RADIO TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 9:06 pm

morris2202 wrote:
I do not see Michelle McCool move to raw if Undertaker do not move to raw in the draft.

you can be on seperate brands if you're dating someone in the company. Melina is dating Morrison and Melina is on Raw while Morrison is on SD
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 9:09 pm

shes dating him again?
and tbh the Undertake shit dont matter anyway
Taker could leave right now....it wont change the fact that Michelle is an established top diva, and if she suddenly started jobbing, it would be unrealistic
Michelle will be a top face and be a multiple time champion, whether or not Undertaker is still there
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 9:11 pm

i guess, not that i give a shit. just pointing it out there
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 9:13 pm

well yeah, the point was made
but im pretty sure they aint
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 10:18 pm

Melina and Morrison had been dating for awhile, even at the beginning of the year. Not sure if they are dating at the moment but I know they're really close. Even so Dead still made a good point but for some reason I think they'd want to keep Michelle and Taker on the same show
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 7:59 pm

Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 Divadraft10-layla

LAYLA TO RAW

You didn’t think I’d ship Michelle over to Raw on her own, did you? Layla has the unique distinction of being highlighted in my Diva Draft feature every single year. I don’t know what it is but each year, I seem to have Lay-DD. (Get it?)

Anyway, this past year since moving to SmackDown, Layla has come into her own and become the amazing Diva I always knew she could be. I have believed in Layla since I saw her on the Diva Search all those years ago. This girl is breathtakingly beautiful, has lots of charisma and personality and I always felt that she could go in the ring if given the oppportunity. Look at her now — she’s had some fantastic matches with the likes of Melina, Mickie James and Beth Phoenix on SmackDown and has even hitched her wagon to arguably, the top Diva in the WWE right now, Michelle McCool.

Team Lay-Cool has allowed Layla to shine like never before and along with Michelle, she has been the most consistently used Diva in 2010 thus far. Pay per view matches? Check. Long segments on SmackDown? Check. Moving the act over to Raw seems to be the next best bet. They’ve proven to be effective characters and we all know that Raw is pretty much SNL these days with more emphasis on character than wrestling. I feel that Michelle and Layla on Raw could actually help the women’s division over on Raw given that they are characters with the moves to back it up.

I don’t know about you, but I really like seeing Layla and Michelle as a team and the longer Layla’s wagon is hitched to Michelle, the less chance there is of her getting lost in the shuffle as jobber heel #2445543. I’d like to see this act continue for a little while longer, on Raw, before the two perhaps split up and even feud over the Divas Title — assuming Michelle were to win it from Eve eventually.

Layla has so much to offer and has upped her game ten-fold in the last year. As mentioned at the beginning, every year we’ve done this feature, I’ve always had Layla as one of my picks and every year so far, she has moved. I hope we can make it three for three [with Michelle in tow].

Check back tomorrow for the final pick
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 8:16 pm

I just have this slight feeling that if Laycool move to Raw, they are never going to be the same. Unless the rumors of turning the Women's Division around are true, then Raw will just water them down, and they'll be confined to 2 minute, or 3 second matches.

Now, on Smackdown, they are given good 20 minute promos, 5-6 minute matches, but if they move to Raw that'll all change.

Being honest, there's been rumors of Maryse going to Smackdown as well, and I'd hate that. It just doesn't feel right.

The only way I'll be ok with things, is if Raw really does put effort into their division, but I don't think that'll happen anytime soon.

One more thing, Rosa Mendse?? Really? Fire that bitch! Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 8:22 pm

I want Layla to go to Raw as well. But it will probably be the supplemental draft.
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 8:28 pm

if Laycool move to Raw then Michelle will wrestle in 2 min match on raw.
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 8:33 pm

Ok, I've been meaning to say this to Morris for awhile.

Just wondering, why the hell do you post like that everytime? Your so negative, but in a terrible grammer way.

Its annoying. Stop.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptySun 25 Apr 2010, 10:51 am

i dunno the devision wont be improving on Raw til they stop the guest host shit
cos they need to find time to make the guest hosts relevant....they choose the most expendable things to give them time, by ie limiting divas

LayCool to Raw
Michelle wins title
Melina returns, loses feud *hopefully takes a backseat*
LayCool split (come summerslame time ish)
Layla wins title
Michelle wins title
Layla retires
LL is happy
thats not exactly how i want it.....i dont want her retiring for a while lol
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptySun 25 Apr 2010, 6:35 pm

I'm not sure what to expect in this years draft especially with the releases that have happened.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptySun 25 Apr 2010, 8:15 pm

well thankfully they're cleaning house before the draft this year so we won't hear a lot of new about wrestlers being moved and then released the next day. LayCool should stay together wherever they end up but Michelle needs to be kept out of the spotlight for a good while. they need another heel on Smackdown. if the SES disbands i suppose they could use Serena but she hasn't even wrestled yet. they never should have turned Natalya face
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 4:04 pm

Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 Divadraft10-alicia

ALICIA FOX TO SMACKDOWN

In my fifth and final Draft pick for Diva Draft 2010, I nominate Alicia Fox to move to SmackDown. Yes, for the second year in a row, I want to see Ms Fierce move to pastures blue — last year, I had pegged Fox to move from ECW to SmackDown, which came true. Will it come true again?

Alicia Fox is a Diva on the rise, a Diva with all the tools for success — she just needs an opportunity to shine. She is easily, to me, the most exciting young Diva on the roster today. She has already shown that she can go in the ring with the best of them (Mickie James, Melina) and she has a sexy, unique look. During her last stay on SmackDown, she also began to develop some great personality which — to the shock of no one — disappeared when she was moved to the personality vacuum that is Raw in July. Even then, there were glimmers of attitude from Alicia, particularly in her two week feud with Mickie James. That feud resulted in an awesome match, often underrated, between the pair at Hell in a Cell.

Moving Fox back to SmackDown can only help her reach her potential. Should Lay-Cool move to Raw, as I predicted/suggested, then this young talent will only further get lost in the shuffle. As bold as it may sound, I’d really love to see Alicia move over to SmackDown, replacing McCool as the top heel and have a prolonged feud with Beth Phoenix. You can’t create stars without giving them opportunities (Eve is an example), I believe that Alicia deserves an opportunity to work a long programme with an experienced Diva that can help put her over that much more. Already, she’s got most of the tools she needs to succeed but they just need to be honed and crafted to perfection. Enter Beth.

Should Lay-Cool move over to Raw, you could even have Vickie Guerrero hang back and stay on SmackDown (after all she is the Official Consultant) and maybe become manager to Alicia. The rub that would give to Fox would help put her over even more.

Here is a Diva that could potentially be the future of the Divas division. Let’s hope she can break out!

Final Thoughts
So there we have it, Diva Draft 2010 is all done. Following McCool’s title loss last night at Extreme Rules, it’s looking more and more likely that she will move over to Raw and I’m hoping she takes Layla (and possibly Vickie) with her. This would perhaps the biggest move that could take place in the Draft and would perhaps be the only move to be made on the live broadcast tonight.

Over on Raw, I’d like to see the heel side lead by Michelle McCool and Layla, flagged perhaps by Maryse and Jillian with Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly and The Bella Twins on the face side. Of course when Melina returns, you have her steady hand also on the babyface side. It looks a possibility that The Hart Dynasty may move to Raw so there’s even a babyface Natalya to work that division.

SmackDown for me would be lead by Beth Phoenix with Gail Kim and Tiffany beneath her. As for the heel side, Alicia Fox would be my ideal pick to lead the heels followed by Rosa Mendes & Serena hopefully getting more active. I had pegged Katie Lea for a switch to SmackDown to be part of the heel side but obviously, that is now not going to happen. I could see Maryse moved over to SmackDown in place of McCool which I think would make an interesting dynamic also: Beth and Gail as top faces with Maryse and Alicia as top heels.

Either way, I should hope they beef up the SmackDown side a little more especially with the release of Mickie James.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 5:18 pm

I wouldnt mind seeing Alicia moved to SD at all, she has a bright future and they need to really do something with her. Shes come a long way and already puts on better matches then most of the divas. I want to see new girls get pushed insted of the same ol Maryse, Michelle, yes Melina, Pushing Alicia for the womens title could be a good start to that. She does deserve a good oppertunity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010   Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diva Dirt's Diva Draft 2010
Page 1 of 1