Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft

Go down 
+3
janine
The Sexy Vixen
daffney
7 posters
AuthorMessage
daffney
Jobber
Jobber
daffney

Female
Number of posts : 97
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina!!!!
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Velvet Sky, Daffney, Madison Rayne,and Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-12-13

WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft Empty
PostSubject: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 5:56 pm

There has been talk that WWE Women’s champ Melina has developed a ton of heat in the locker room for openly complaining about the recent WWE draft results. Her complaints about being moved to Smackdown have generally drawn eye-rolling and laughter from the wrestlers who feel that she had to know it was a possibility to be drafted just like everyone else.

Melina has worked hard to improve her imagine in the locker room for the past year or so, but she once again has found herself in hot water after rubbing people the wrong way with her latest complaints.

She had a right to express herself, she was upset. I hope she doesn't get punished for this, i really do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hopeforhealing.us
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 6:19 pm

wow...poor Melina...in WWE you have to remember to keep your mouth shut lol

hope this dont affect her push and storylines and stuff.

but then again, I dont really like her, so oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
daffney
Jobber
Jobber
daffney

Female
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Velvet Sky, Daffney, Madison Rayne,and Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 6:54 pm

I like Melina. I think she's cool, and I like the fact that she doesn't just stand still and look pretty, she actualy fights in the rng. Her and Mickie were the best diva tag team the WWE had.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 6:58 pm

i dont like her for personal reasons

she's a good wrestler, yes but sh still never appealed to me. and i usually love heels
Back to top Go down
daffney
Jobber
Jobber
daffney

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 7:58 pm

What is your reason for not liking her? I would like to know.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 8:03 pm

I hope she dont get in trouble for this either. I agree she has a right to express herself.

If Im not mistaking Maria complained last year when she moved to SD yet it was okay for her to complain. :\

But, I hope she changes her tune if she gets booked better. She should look at the postives and hopefully she will.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 8:04 pm

Damn Melina whats wrong with going to SD where the divas get treated better?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 8:04 pm

I dont really like her because of her sleeping with Batista, who was married at the time of their affair.

It's bad enough he was a turd who cheated on his cancerous wife....then i found out it was with Melina, made me really not care for her no more.

but i am not afraid to admit she is a good wrestler and talented.
Back to top Go down
daffney
Jobber
Jobber
daffney

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 8:32 pm

wow, i didn't know that he was still married, it says on Wikipeadia that they started their relationship after he devorced her. I like her because she isn't afraid to back down from anyone, and she's not afraid to speak her mind
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 8:34 pm

yeah that's cool.

Batista said in his book the affair started earlier. I dont like it but atleast she's a good wrestler.
Back to top Go down
daffney
Jobber
Jobber
daffney

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 8:51 pm

wow, i had no idea. Oh well, i really thope this heat doesn't mess her up.
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 9:06 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
yeah that's cool.

Batista said in his book the affair started earlier. I dont like it but atleast she's a good wrestler.

Batista is a piece of garbage who basically spat on his cancer ridden wife. He's nothing. Melina is a bad girl? So be it. Life goes on. Maryse is 10x more entertaining than her right now though..Melina has been dragging since her return from injury.
Back to top Go down
daffney
Jobber
Jobber
daffney

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 9:10 pm

wow, let's stay on topic, please?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 9:11 pm

beautiful4life wrote:
wow, i didn't know that he was still married, it says on Wikipeadia that they started their relationship after he devorced her. I like her because she isn't afraid to back down from anyone, and she's not afraid to speak her mind

NEVER trust wikipedia, no matter how reliable it looks. ppl can edit that shit to make it look true or false. anyways to LaylaMarks comment...Batista always will be a piece of shit, he thinks hes Gods gift to women
Back to top Go down
daffney
Jobber
Jobber
daffney

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 9:16 pm

That's one thing I don't like about him. Did Melina know he was still married? Most men don't let the secret lover know that.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 9:20 pm

she HAD to know he was married, anyone else who woulda thought other wise is a idiot
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 9:21 pm

beautiful4life wrote:

sorry, but Batisturd is a hot toic around here...as you can see, we dont care for him. lol!

at times these threads will go off topic, though...as long as isnt drailed much, just ignore it and keep posting.

beautiful4life wrote:
That's one thing I don't like about him. Did Melina know he was still married? Most men don't let the secret lover know that.

i think she did know. which is bad judgement on her part, but oh well. It's over now.
Back to top Go down
daffney
Jobber
Jobber
daffney

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 9:30 pm

But, she's not with him anymore, right? At least that's over with?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 9:34 pm

Yeah, it's over now. they have long since split up. She was also dating Morrison at the time i heard.

why you'd go from Morrison to 'Tista is beyond me...it's a HUGE step down in my opinion. lol

but anyway, if anything this heat would probably just affect her booking and she may drop the title sooner rather than later. i doubt WWE would punish her anymore than that. She is an asset to them.
Back to top Go down
daffney
Jobber
Jobber
daffney

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 9:56 pm

yeah, i thought her and John Morason were a cute couple!
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 10:15 pm

I found this on Diva Dirt:, this isnt the whole article but I agree with the person who wrote it.

From WWE Universe’s live blog:

I’m ready for this change. I believe the talent in Smackdown is great. There is definitely good opponents there. Some may be newer but when you want something and you are a fighter, sometimes it doesn’t matter how long you have been around.

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2009/04/22/here-we-go-again-melina-has-heat-apparently/

Back to top Go down
daffney
Jobber
Jobber
daffney

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 10:20 pm

Thank you!!! finally someone who agrees!
Back to top Go down
daffney
Jobber
Jobber
daffney

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 10:27 pm

I guess your aren't allowed to cry on draft shows or on your last appearance on that show in the wwe.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 10:33 pm

beautiful4life wrote:
Most threads tend to go off topic but Laylamark actually replied to something someone said.

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Yeah, it's over now. they have long since split up. She was also dating Morrison at the time i heard.

why you'd go from Morrison to 'Tista is beyond me...it's a HUGE step down in my opinion. lol

but anyway, if anything this heat would probably just affect her booking and she may drop the title sooner rather than later. i doubt WWE would punish her anymore than that. She is an asset to them.

Nicely done, thanks for saving the thread lol cool dude

Also by this so called “Heat” I’d say Melina is dropping that title really soon
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 10:34 pm

It's one thing to cry because you'll miss one show and it's another to compain and bitch backstage over something you knew was a possibility and there's nothing you can do to change it.

and please watch out for the double posts, beautiful4life.
Back to top Go down
daffney
Jobber
Jobber
daffney

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 11:48 am

thank you, i will be more careful for now on.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 1:41 pm

janinecopelandkennedy wrote:
I found this on Diva Dirt:, this isnt the whole article but I agree with the person who wrote it.

From WWE Universe’s live blog:

I’m ready for this change. I believe the talent in Smackdown is great. There is definitely good opponents there. Some may be newer but when you want something and you are a fighter, sometimes it doesn’t matter how long you have been around.

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2009/04/22/here-we-go-again-melina-has-heat-apparently/

Smackdown has the best talent, as far as good wrestlers are concerned
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyFri 24 Apr 2009, 4:07 pm

The Blue Man wrote:

how much better can she be treated she has been one of the four faces of the divas devision *mickie, melina, beth and michelle* since 2007 with her first reign
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 1:32 am

*DR LL* wrote:
The Blue Man wrote:

how much better can she be treated she has been one of the four faces of the divas devision *mickie, melina, beth and michelle* since 2007 with her first reign

Whut? Dude you freaking lost me, lol

Actually Melina was treated like shit in 2007, she had to waste her talents on Trashley, jobbed to both Maria and Candice. Was on the backburner until the Bunnymania Fiasco then turned face, then got injured. I’d say now Melina is a top diva and on SD she will be the top face being champion and all.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 7:05 am

what*

and she was still being used, every divas has to job at some point, otherwise they would be classed as UNBEATED.
she was still the face of Women in WWE so she cant have been untreated
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 1:38 pm

Another thing is when was the last time she got a photoshoot? Im talking one of the individual ones? Like 2 months ago and her last one was Circus?

I be mad too.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 2:45 pm

oh wow...I agree janine.

that sounds lame
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 4:24 pm

^Im sure shes not mad about the shoot thing but I know a lot of her fans, including myself are kinda bummed.

I know its just a shoot but I thought shed get more attention then shes getting. Teary Eyed

Hopefully a shoot for her is coming soon.
Back to top Go down
daffney
Jobber
Jobber
daffney

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft EmptyMon 27 Apr 2009, 9:29 am

yeah, i hope so too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft   WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE diva getting heat about comments concerning draft
Page 1 of 1