Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Blog #1 (5/2/10)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ilikewwe11
Ilike loves AJ Lee
Ilike loves AJ Lee
ilikewwe11

Male
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2010-01-01

The Blog #1 (5/2/10) Empty
PostThe Blog #1 (5/2/10)

This is something I will start this month and see how it goes and the comments i get. So without further or do I'm gonna talk about my life cause people care 8-) .

Woke up like usual..I found a sex doll next to my bed :? Anyways... (BTW JK about the sex doll) I ate cereal and then after that I took a shower and headed to church. I was still feeling a bit down, even though I don't show it on The IlikeNET (Internet), but yeah. I meant to make a long story short, I like or I think I like my bestfriend (Female Bestfriend you gay homos) and she found out :o .Anywho, today was her birthday so I wished her a happy B-day and well I hope i can talk to her on Tuesday or tomorrow. Now back to my day, I praise the lord and ask for some Big Booty Bitches and then headed home I went to my friends's house to chill. After a few hours i went back home to eat and log back on to SIW. Had an arugement with Eddy but then we decided to be cool with one another. I log off the computer and started watching TV... After an hour or so I log back in to the IlikeNET and go to SIW, Youtube, and Facebook.My bestfriend's status was "In a relationship" I felt sad and bad at the same time Teary Eyed Now I know what in a few hours I'm going to sleep so This was my blog or should I say THE Blog #1..See you guys tomorrow Bitches

please comment on my pain Teary Eyed lol seriously though comment smile

Last edited by ilikewwe11 on Mon 03 May 2010, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Blog #1 (5/2/10) :: Comments

The Sexy Vixen
Re: The Blog #1 (5/2/10)
Post Sun 02 May 2010, 10:38 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Aww I think you need a hug hugs

nice blog...gave me some laughs.

even if your best friend has someone now, doesnt mean you dont ever have a shot. and Just remember, this might be a sign from God that there's someone out there even more perfect for you than she is smile

make sure to post more blogs!! smile
ilikewwe11
Post Sun 02 May 2010, 10:46 pm by ilikewwe11
I am..these are daily blogs...hopefully i can make this part of the forum active lol
anyways thanx for the advice im listening to love songs ATM lol Teary Eyed
Post  by Sponsored content

The Blog #1 (5/2/10)

Page 1 of 1