Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mick Foley Calls Out Triple H For Making Fun Of Lilian Garcia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Mick Foley Calls Out Triple H For Making Fun Of Lilian Garcia Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley Calls Out Triple H For Making Fun Of Lilian Garcia   Mick Foley Calls Out Triple H For Making Fun Of Lilian Garcia EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 1:36 am

TNA star Mick Foley is calling out WWE superstar Triple H for his "shallow" and "mean" joke about Lilian Garcia's appearance on RAW two weeks ago.

Garcia returned to WWE for one night to guest ring announce when the RAW crew was stranded in Europe. During the opening segment of the show, Triple H had a microphone and went over to her and said, "Even Lillian Garcia. If Lillian wants to come back here for night to the WWE just to horse around, she can do it." After Triple H's remarks, Jerry Lawler make a horse sound on commentary. Triple H's "horsing around" comment reportedly a reference to a backstage joke about Lilian that her face resembles that of a horse.

Foley wrote on his MySpace.com blog that Triple H's joke was the latest incident in a pattern of cruel on-air behavior from Vince McMahon's son in law:

"Why does someone like Triple H, one of the most talented, well paid guys in the business, do something so shallow and mean? Why would a multi-millionaire, with millions of fans around the world, feel the need (several times over the years) to say something that is only meant to hurt? I don't get it. I don't get why it's done, I don't get why it's condoned, I don't get what possible satisfaction anyone involved gets from demeaning someone like Lillian Garcia. I just don't get it."
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Calls Out Triple H For Making Fun Of Lilian Garcia   Mick Foley Calls Out Triple H For Making Fun Of Lilian Garcia EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 3:14 am

That is great that he said that. Go Foley because that was not needed at all. HHH acts like a prick sometimes and it was so not needed so it is nice that someone called his ass out on it.
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Calls Out Triple H For Making Fun Of Lilian Garcia   Mick Foley Calls Out Triple H For Making Fun Of Lilian Garcia EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 3:51 pm

So, this was the real deal or just part of the show?
I mean, these freaks try to act like their stage character as much as they possibly can now days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Calls Out Triple H For Making Fun Of Lilian Garcia   Mick Foley Calls Out Triple H For Making Fun Of Lilian Garcia EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 4:13 pm

If Triple H was making a joke then ha ha ha.... if he was serious then shame on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Calls Out Triple H For Making Fun Of Lilian Garcia   Mick Foley Calls Out Triple H For Making Fun Of Lilian Garcia Empty

Back to top Go down

Mick Foley Calls Out Triple H For Making Fun Of Lilian Garcia
Page 1 of 1