Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some people...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Some people... Empty
PostSome people...

I just feel like its a good thing for me to vent some of my recent frustrations I've had, in particular from work, and people that come to my work. I really don't get why, people feel the need to complain over everything?

A few weeks back, some people came into the pub looking for a big table, so doing the logical thing, I combined two tables together, one of them being reversed for 4. Its not a big deal, all I gotta do is put the reserve table on one of the other 20 or so available in the bistro...But noooo, as the lady comes over and expresses her dislike of this. Apparently this is "HER" table, and she needs to sit and eat her food there. If you were a cavewoman, would you have your rock as well?!

Being the easy going person I was, I just put it back so the lady doesn't whine and complain about a damn table allocation. This person no-showed her booking last week, so why should her table priorities come first? Well she got a nice tasty dose of Rated X saliva in her salad smile Nah, even I'm not that harsh.

Another person wanted to pay using his members card and take the remaining money off of it to finish it off. The girl made a mistake, and because of this, he'd need to pay that extra 30 cents. 30 CENTS! What does he do? Yeah, he whines and causes a scene because of that 30 cents he had enough for. I'm so sorry that I didn't realize 30 cents was so important to people these days. I'll remember to drop a few coins on my way out the door.

My point being, is why people need to get so cut over little things? If I book a table, seat me anywhere, as long as its inside the bistro and I'll get my food! HYou jibbed me off 30 cents, or make me have to pay more and keep the card? Fair enough, heres the cash. Some people just need a good old pimp slap!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Some people... :: Comments

KTV-Time
Re: Some people...
Post Sat 15 May 2010, 10:02 am by KTV-Time
Lol yes, that's people for you, never satisfied.

Lol Pimp Slap hilarious
Venom
Post Sat 15 May 2010, 10:56 am by Venom
People are just, wow. Sorry you have to deal with that shit. Life's too short for everyone to get some hung up on stupid things like this.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sat 15 May 2010, 3:10 pm by The Sexy Vixen
i suggest you start slapping people so they'll get the message.

it amazes me how much of an asshole some people can be...it really does.
X
Post Sat 15 May 2010, 11:17 pm by X
I remember this person at the shopping centre we were at. Our group sat down at a table next to hers, and she began bitching because we were apparently "too close" to her, when she had two seats worth of space and we were squashed, and she had her bag on the side we were on...

We shut her up quickly though, and noticed her subtleness in collecting her bags and walking away xD
Silver_Coyote
Post Sun 16 May 2010, 6:30 am by Silver_Coyote
Why does he have to pay for her error? Plus maybe he didn't have 30 cents, most people don't carry around cash now days. The girl screwed up, she should have taken the 30 cents out of her pocket.
X
Post Sun 16 May 2010, 7:52 am by X
He had a card which he can use to buy drinks, and he had like $2.30 left on it, and he would pay the rest in cash. Because she typed in a number 30 cents more, he would have 30 cents remaining on his card, and would need to pay the 30 in cash for that reason. For most people, they would just not care and just give the 30 cents (and he did have enough, because she just gave him less change). He made an extremely big deal about the whole situation, when he wasn't losing anything.
Post  by Sponsored content

Some people...

Page 1 of 1