Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dr Wagner Jr takes shot at Mr.Anderson and Electroshock title reign

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Dr Wagner Jr takes shot at Mr.Anderson and Electroshock title reign Empty
PostSubject: Dr Wagner Jr takes shot at Mr.Anderson and Electroshock title reign   Dr Wagner Jr takes shot at Mr.Anderson and Electroshock title reign EmptySun 16 May 2010, 3:46 am

well well well, wants to shine again why Dr. Wagner Jr. was determined to return to the top of the Triple A and this promises to dethrone Electroshock June 18th Triplemania.

Second planes are not with the Galen, who is sure to regain the title to make clear who is the best three times Prime.
"No merit to Electroshock remove you what happened in King of Kings, where he beat a foreigner as Mr. Anderson and the Messiah to Crown, but I have the idea of that title to return to where it should be: with me."

"I have a dual commitment before this opportunity in which I want to get over being mega champion, and although it will not be easy, I will achieve," said Dr. Wagner Jr..

The Galen not underrate the quality of the storm Hunter, but relies on its ability to return to the throne who won just one year ago, in the 17TH Triplemania and ported in six months.

"Electroshock I do not know where, where he was." I actually was lost and dark until then asked the invitation that belonged to a really strong and future team: Los Wagnermaniacos.

I gave him the opportunity that had brightness, which look side of Wagner, who learn new things to be able to taste the people, the press and promoters, but now everything changed and enfrentaré it, because it is something that belongs to me.

Prior to the campeonil duel on June 6, Wagner and electro will be the faces on Wednesday, May 19 at Actopan, Hidalgo in a cage match.
Back to top Go down

Dr Wagner Jr takes shot at Mr.Anderson and Electroshock title reign
Page 1 of 1