Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1-23-14 Genesis Impact Part II Spoilers (Cage Match, Title Shot Up For Grabs, 2 Title Matches)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

1-23-14 Genesis Impact Part II Spoilers (Cage Match, Title Shot Up For Grabs, 2 Title Matches) Empty
PostSubject: 1-23-14 Genesis Impact Part II Spoilers (Cage Match, Title Shot Up For Grabs, 2 Title Matches)   1-23-14 Genesis Impact Part II Spoilers (Cage Match, Title Shot Up For Grabs, 2 Title Matches) EmptyFri 17 Jan 2014, 4:33 am

TNA taped the January 23rd Genesis episode of Impact Wrestling tonight in Huntsville, AL. Here are spoilers that will be updated with more details later:

* Kurt Angle defeated Bobby Roode in a steel cage. Angle did a big moonsault off the top of the cage.

* Austin Aries defeated Chris Sabin to win the X Division Title. Velvet Sky was in the cage at ringside and Aries teased being with her.

* Samoa Joe beat Rockstar Spud.

* Gunner defeated James Storm with his briefcase on the line.

* Bro Mans and Zema Ion beat Eric Young down until Abyss made the save to a big pop.

* Magnus defeated Sting with the World Heavyweight Title and Sting's contract on the line. This match saw a ton of interference and was just like Magnus vs. Styles. Joe and Angle tried to help Sting but couldn't. After the match, Magnus ripped up Sting's contract and sent him packing.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0116/569310/spoilers-tna-impact-wrestling-genesis-tapings-for-next-week/#wRfCG5mJzyt6ACwP.99
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

1-23-14 Genesis Impact Part II Spoilers (Cage Match, Title Shot Up For Grabs, 2 Title Matches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-23-14 Genesis Impact Part II Spoilers (Cage Match, Title Shot Up For Grabs, 2 Title Matches)   1-23-14 Genesis Impact Part II Spoilers (Cage Match, Title Shot Up For Grabs, 2 Title Matches) EmptySat 18 Jan 2014, 1:23 am

That is getting annoying! X Division title change again. EXCUSE ME!!!!! 
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 1-23-14 Genesis Impact Part II Spoilers (Cage Match, Title Shot Up For Grabs, 2 Title Matches)   1-23-14 Genesis Impact Part II Spoilers (Cage Match, Title Shot Up For Grabs, 2 Title Matches) EmptySat 18 Jan 2014, 3:41 am

Mia wrote:
That is getting annoying! X Division title change again. EXCUSE ME!!!!! 

TOTALLY agree!

The match should be good but why hot potato the belt around so damn much?!

Angle/Roode should also be good and same goes for the main event.

Speaking of that I guess Sting could maybe go to WWE now?

I won't believe until I see him on Raw/PPV/etc so we'll see..

It does suck they didn't tape a KO match this week. Maybe they taped (or will tape) a backstage skit or something otherwise this week is a total fail KO wise.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: 1-23-14 Genesis Impact Part II Spoilers (Cage Match, Title Shot Up For Grabs, 2 Title Matches)   1-23-14 Genesis Impact Part II Spoilers (Cage Match, Title Shot Up For Grabs, 2 Title Matches) EmptySat 18 Jan 2014, 4:21 am

No follow up on the Wolves, which is totally like TNA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 1-23-14 Genesis Impact Part II Spoilers (Cage Match, Title Shot Up For Grabs, 2 Title Matches)   1-23-14 Genesis Impact Part II Spoilers (Cage Match, Title Shot Up For Grabs, 2 Title Matches) EmptySat 18 Jan 2014, 5:19 am

Serial wrote:
No follow up on the Wolves, which is totally like TNA.

Damn I forgot they signed so yeah no follow up is crappy.

They could have at least had a squash match against those two jobbers TNA has..
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: 1-23-14 Genesis Impact Part II Spoilers (Cage Match, Title Shot Up For Grabs, 2 Title Matches)   1-23-14 Genesis Impact Part II Spoilers (Cage Match, Title Shot Up For Grabs, 2 Title Matches) EmptySat 18 Jan 2014, 1:26 pm

If you remove those that are WWE-bound, speculated released, announcers, and those who are out of commission, and what you have left is quite the anorexic TNA roster. I don't mean to cry wolf, but its looking bad, even with American Wolves included (who are going by their usual ring names.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: 1-23-14 Genesis Impact Part II Spoilers (Cage Match, Title Shot Up For Grabs, 2 Title Matches)   1-23-14 Genesis Impact Part II Spoilers (Cage Match, Title Shot Up For Grabs, 2 Title Matches) EmptySun 19 Jan 2014, 1:45 am

This looks really bad and I thought AJ Styles vs Magnus was the worse thing TNA did so far.

Why is The X divison title being treated like the hardcore title? Seriously every week we get a new champ there was once a time when the X Division and the KOs divison was some of the hottest things TNA had going for them but now both divisons are pure crap.

You would think TNA would invest ALOT more into the KOs divison considering it used to be and still is I believe the highest rated segments of the night yet we get the same crap each week and it Dosent help that Tapa is a terrible wrestler.

The main event sounds horrible this is something that I don't even think WWE would do I'm still pissed off about that Magnus and Styles match I Was Really looking forward to that match but TNA Messed up big time there with that crap they gave us.

Idk About TNA at this point I'm trying to find something positive but honestly I can't right now the Only thing TNA Has going for themselves is Bully Ray and even he can't save it no matter how awesome is promos have been lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1-23-14 Genesis Impact Part II Spoilers (Cage Match, Title Shot Up For Grabs, 2 Title Matches)   1-23-14 Genesis Impact Part II Spoilers (Cage Match, Title Shot Up For Grabs, 2 Title Matches) Empty

Back to top Go down

1-23-14 Genesis Impact Part II Spoilers (Cage Match, Title Shot Up For Grabs, 2 Title Matches)
Page 1 of 1