Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Knockout on her way out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Another Knockout on her way out Empty
PostSubject: Another Knockout on her way out   Another Knockout on her way out EmptyMon 17 May 2010, 7:04 pm

Quote :
Source(s): TNAWrestlingNews.com & Wrestling Observer

For those unaware, Hamada's contract with TNA will be expiring soon as the contract she signed last year was a one-year deal. TNAWrestlingNews.com is reporting that it's been said that it's highly unlikely she will be retained considering she is one of the higher paid women on the TNA roster and creative currently has no plans for her.

Meanwhile, there is talk of using Sarita more. Like Hamada, she is one of the higher paid women on the TNA roster, but hasn't been used much as a result of her high-end salary. With the exception of a few performers, most talent are solely paid when they are used. They usually make around $250 per shot and that doesn't include travel/food costs. When you break it all down, that's amazingly low.

As noted earlier, TNA will be making a lot of budget cutbacks this week. According to a source, the cuts would be made to the company's bloated talent roster, which boasts approximately 70 performers these days. I've got a feeling it's going to be a wild week backstage within TNA. Stay tuned as things could get interesting this week!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout on her way out   Another Knockout on her way out EmptyMon 17 May 2010, 9:46 pm

I thought she was already gone, I haven't seen her since she won the titles with Kong.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout on her way out   Another Knockout on her way out EmptyMon 17 May 2010, 9:54 pm

NO!!!!!!!!! HAMADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the good Knockouts are gone. This is bullshit.

Fuck you Hogan.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout on her way out   Another Knockout on her way out EmptyMon 17 May 2010, 10:13 pm

Hogan can go to hell.

i saw this coming...in fact i been expecting it. I'm tired of reading weekly spoilers...hoping for her name...just to be saddened when it isnt there.

atleast now i can stop hoping TNA will give her a shot....cause she wont be there.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout on her way out   Another Knockout on her way out EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 2:41 am

That sucks.

I like Hamada but good that Sarita will get used more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout on her way out   Another Knockout on her way out Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Knockout on her way out
Page 1 of 1